Amor fati

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Epik high - Amor fati (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7f2fdJm1oQ)

17 REMAIN

"Long time no seen... These two..." Sungjoon smirked. He was watching the screens with tired eyes. And fell asleep.

"I wonder why it's so silent around here..." Seungjin (E-3) murmured. "We're with less than 20 left, Jinnie, it's not easy to find someone right now." The older, Sungmin (H-1) answered. "But we're not looking for anyone... Right?" the younger shivered and that made the other chuckle. "Of course not~" he patted the maknae's shoulders. "But... They will find us once right?" the maknae was worried. "That will happen but then I will freeze them with my parafix~" the vocalist made some movements. "Pew pew~" he said while acting like he fired. "Hyuuuung." Seungjin whined. "Why so serious kid, we'll get through this~" the older comforted him. Where were they? The peaceful duo? Somewhere... Somewhere unknown to us. But not to Boys republic, and someone else... HIM...

"Tsk tsk tsk~" someone smirked while spying on the two. He stepped from behind the corner. "Hey hyung!" he yelled with a smile. The others turned around with wide eyes. Sungmin was panting, Seungjin gulped. "Oh yeah~ We're the only members left... So that means this is an A-jax reunion~" he smiled. It was Seungyeop (C-7). He kept on blabbering about how this was a very important moment with an evil smirk but then...

"YAH SEUNGYEOPPIE!" Seungjin screamed, his hyung was so surprised that he took some distance from the younger."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU WERE NORMALLY OUR CUTE MAKNAE, MY SOULMATE, WHO DIDN'T DO SOMETHING EVEN TO A FLY!!" He was on the edge of tears while he screamed, trying to bring the real Seungyeop back. The older gasped while he looked at the normally so cute maknae, and then at the other maknae. His eyes widened and for him, it seems like everything was happening in slow-motion.

"Look out Jinnie!" Sungmin yelled while he dived towards his ally, pushing him down. A fireball flied right above their heads. The other maknae was panting and breathing and when he noticed he had missed, he screamed from frustration. "Yah seungyeop! What's wrong with you!" Now it was the older who was screaming. "Ugh..." the other maknae groaned, "you make me confused! Who is Seungyeop?!"

Both of them looked at the youngest with wide eyes. They knew it, it was not the real Seungyeop, but a demon that got into his body and took over the control. "I'm not your Seungyeop anymore!" that boy growled, but inside his head, there were memories... Memories of A-jax... Of Yunyoung, who he had killed, and the others... Now it was getting really serious. "Seungyeop!" the other maknae cried, "Please come back to us! I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter