Death speech 6 (The saints are coming)

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: U2 & Green day - The saints are coming (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD_0fqvT32g)

6 REMAIN

Drip drop...

Drip drop...

Drip drop...

Drip...

"Minsu?"

Minsu snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at the staff member standing in the door opening. "It's time to go... I'll knock you out now." Minsu stood up, acting like he was still under hypnosis, but he sincerely hoped that the man in front of him wouldn't notice the sweat dripping down his face, he never sweated that much, even when he danced.

Drip drop...

The dancer had to face death.

It was the most terrifying feeling ever.

'M.I.B... I hope you come quickly'

A stinging pain.

The world began to tumble in front if Minsu's eyes. It was now or never. He took the box cutter he found a few days ago and stabbed the staff member in the leg so he couldn't walk. This was the beginning...

The beginning of the end.

Right before passing out, the last remaining locked the door so no one could take him and hid the box cutter again before darkness finally embraced him. Darkness darker than ever, Minsu collapsed against the door and passed out.

Silence, everywhere.

"Hello dear participants!"

A voice echoing through the arena broke the silence like a needle popping a balloon, suddenly it was there.

All 6 remaining participants looked up at the sky as they expected a plane flying past. "That voice..." Ron (S-5) murmured, thinking where he knew it from. It surely wasn't Minsu... Suddenly all the memories came back of him being captured along with Hightop and Yuseung.

The voice...

Was JYP himself.

"This is hopefully the last death speech, because the finale is coming up! This is the big boss speaking, and you probably know why!"

Laughter echoed through the arena, making most of them disgusted.

"I have to congratulate you... You guys sure cleaned the mess up really well! 11 eliminations on the fifth day! Where did you get the power from? It was very entertaining! But we will certainly miss some of these guys, who were so close to the end. I pity them..."

Silence.

"Now... Should I announce the drop-outs?"

JYP made it sound like it was a simple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter