Chaos in Seoul

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INCHEON NATIONAL AIRPORT, 5.00 am

Between 5 security people, someone yawned. It was too early in the morning for him, but it had an advantage. It was not crowded so there was less chance that he would be recognised. “There’s still some time, sit down on that bench and rest for a bit.” One of the security people said to him. The young man sat down and checked his phone. “Aish… it’s so early…” he murmured and he slowly started to fall asleep. Then he was woken up by a weird sound. “Newbie! Stay with him while we keep those people away from him!” Were it fans? Sasaengs? Or haters? He didn’t know. The wall made by security people was strong enough to keep the young man safe but then he smelled something weird…

“Newbie! Newbie! WHERE ARE YOU?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!” One of the security people was screaming through his walkie-talkie. He didn’t notice the newbie holding chloroform under the young man’s nose. They both had disappeared. Meanwhile a bit farther the newbie was smirking: “The boss will be happy with this guy in his game…” There was a guy waiting for him in a black, fancy car, and they left as fast as possible. The other security guards were gone too, looking for their star. The only thing that was left behind was a bag with a name tag on it, Son Heung Min…

AT A HOUSE IN SEOUL

“Mommy??” A girl’s voice shouted, “Where’s daddy?” The mom replied: “He’s training my dear, don’t worry…” “But then he forgot something!” The girl said. “What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter