Ha ha you're dead!

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Green Day - Ha ha you're dead! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CYkZcPYXQI)

15 REMAIN

"What is happening here?"

"What am I even doing here?"

"Now that I think of it... Who am I? What am I? How? Why?"

"Why is everything so blurry?"

"Why am I in this withered city?"

"Am I all alone here?"

These are only a few questions that someone had been repeatinf for hours already. This man had completely lost his memory, more like he lost everything, not only his memory. He just didn't know. "Am I supposed to do something?" he stretched himself, all his muscles were sore, he didn't know why. He didn't know anything. Every time when the participant tried to think about something, all he got were just blurry images. Like he had always been looking through an opaque window. He only saw colours and silhouetted, but nothing clearly. He turned around to scan the area untill his eyes rested on something odd, something that didn't belong there.

It was white, and shining in the hot summer sun.

A camera.

"What's that?" the man frowned and shambled carefully towards the shiny white piece of technology. He did remember a bunch of screens, but all blurry again. "I think I know what this is..." he said while completely inspecting it, "Now I'm displayed on a screen somewhere... I don't remember the name of though..." He corrected his hair, whiped the camera screen and groaned while stretching himself. Then he noticed the red, flashing dot in the middle and another blurry memory came. It was a sort of map... Full of moving red dots, and green dots, and black ones too. The red ones getting less and less frequent with the time being, turning into still, black ones, and green ones, who sometimes disappeared after a red one crossing. "If I keep staring, I might regain some memories..." the man muttered and stayed still, blinking and blocking most of the sight.

"What the hell is he doing? Aish... Onejunn is such a ," Sungjoon scoffed, "I thought he might change because he lost all his memories but no! 0% change!" he blabbered as making a 0 sign with his fingers. Minsu chuckled, he didn't have to do that because Sungjoon made him look at the screen, with mostly Onejunn's (S-6) face on it. "I mean look at him! How long have he just stood there, blinking?" Minsu had to hold his tears, seeing his leader's not-knowing, innocent face. He had to admit it, the sight was really cute, more for a special cam for the fans. Royal family. "He is probably trying to regain his memories, hyung..." Minsu sighed and turned to look at the map. It suddenly became hard to hide his panic. A red dot was approaching. The dancer hoped that it would be someone like Raehyun, or maybe Son, but his hope faded away, when he tapped the dot.

"Gongchan..."

"What?" Sungjoon lazily said while looking sideways at the younger. "It's Gongchan..." Minsu murmured while he stared firmly at Gongchan's (B-6) profile. On that profile, the list of people he had killed, Jaehyo and B-Bomb only, but the dancer remembered the scene, he had to run to the toilet to vomit back then. Also Gongchan's mental state was added, possibilities were peaceful, normal, killing, angry, psycho and going crazy. Gongchan was the last one, that meant that mental problems made him go crazy, but he didn't do it on purpose, like psycho's do. Those people were the most fun, according to Onejunn... Minsu remembered why he was terrified, turned around and blasted towards the screen. Onejunn was okay... For now...

His head suddenly ached really hard. He felt like his brain was going to explode, his skull was going to burst... O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter