all things good

Hopes, Dreams and Maybe Love

If confessing was painful, Yongguk and Junhong found that the aftermath was even harder to bear. They knew what each other felt now and they knew it was alright to give hugs and chaste kisses and "I love you"s. 

But they couldn't, simply because they were two guys who were trainees and also close to debut talents. It was frustrating as heck and Yongguk could see in Junhong's eyes that he wasn't feeling any better. As much as he wanted to just openly plant a kiss on his angel now that he could, Yongguk knew just how much was at risk. What they did wasn't solely their problem and this was what Yongguk had been worried about. He didn't feel that fear about it anymore though, just desperation to find a way through the obstacles.

As the leader of five sat in a corner of the studio pondering over the current situation under the disguise of coming up with rap lyrics, Junhong was nearby going through the new dance routine. He kept shooting looks over at Yongguk and he found it hard to keep focus on the dance that was anything but simple. Jongup had to constantly call out the beats to the dance to get him back on track but Junhong wasn't paying attention and didn't do the next move, causing Jongup to bump into him, giving him a hard whack in the stomach.

Junhong crumpled to the floor with a pained cry and Jongup yelped in surprise. As he was trying to help him up while apologizing profusely, Yongguk hurried over and grabbed onto Junhong, gently supporting him to sit down on the benches by the side of the studio. The rest of the members held back the urge to ooh and aah over the sweetness of the newfound couple and instead returned back to what they were doing before, knowing well that Yongguk would make sure that Junhong was alright.

"Idiot, be more careful next time! Does it hurt very bad?" Yongguk asked anxiously as he sat down next to Junhong, creaselines on his face forming from the worry. Junhong couldn't help but grin at the care and concern showered on him and shook his head meekly, hoping the burning of his face wasn't showing. Before he could speak though, a company staff peeked his head through the door and told the boys to gather at the President's office in ten minutes before he quickly scurried off on his next errand.

The first thing that ran through Junhong and Yongguk's minds was the possibility that someone had found out about the two of them and their faces paled instantly. However, upon seeing the joyous glint in their fellow members' eyes, they realized what the rest were thinking. But no one said anything, they knew how painful it was to wish for something and not get it in the end. So they kept their silence and walked together towards the President's office in a hopeful yet tense quiet.

As they stood before the office door, the members waited with bated breaths as Yongguk knocked on the polished wood surface. Knock, knock, knock and the consent to enter came. In a neat row, the members entered the room that they had once visited a long while ago and greeted the President with hope emanating from their voices. The President smiled at them warmly as he ushered them in before seating himself down on the swivel chair behind his desk once again.

"So all of you must be wondering why you have been called here," the President spoke after a moment, "and you probably already have made your guesses. Well I'll go straight to the point. The group, consisting all six of you will be called B.A.P, short for best -absolute - perfect. Your debut date will be set on the first day of the next month and so you have a little less than three weeks to polish up all that you have been working on so far. I hope you will all work hard and make a successful debut."

As the President continued on with his little talk, the members were far from listening. They were constantly nodding and agreeing to things they weren't understanding because the news buzzed in their heads ever so loudly. "We're going to debut!" They all screamed silently in their minds, delirious from the excitement. They had worked their teenage years away within the four walls of the training studios and they were more than glad that it was amounting to something at last.

When they were finally released by the President, they stumbled out the room and as they heard the door close shut behind them, strangled cries of happiness sounded throughout the empty hallway as tear stained faces greeted one another. With claps on the back and tight hugs of joy, they screamed in the language of dreams that had finally come through. Within the doors of his office, the President smiled genuinely, as he felt their emotions through their muffled exclamations.

For the rest of the day, the members were ecstatic and if possible, they practiced harder than ever now that they were just that close to reaching their goal. Though all six of them were drenched head to toe from their rigorous dance practice and had their minds drowning from the lyrics of their debut song, they weren't tired, unlike how they used to be. They were happy, happier than they ever had been.

Later that night, Junhong lay by Yongguk's side in his bed, snuggled comfortably under the layers of blanket that cocooned them together. They lay in silence, hearts still threatening to burst at the seams but didn't speak because they didn't need to, they didn't need words. They knew how happy they were for one another, how proud they were of one another, how much love they felt for one another. And so they lay in blissful silence, thankful that they had made it so far side by side.


 

Hello to all the wonderful people reading this fic :} sorry, I haven't been updating very frequently because of school stuff that I've to complete ugh. But anyway I think this is probably the second last chapter but I'm not sure because I haven't decided yet but I hope you guys are enjoying so far! ^^