.2. Girl & Guy

Breaking Your Heart
- Yoseob's POV -
 
"Yah, are you alright?" I hand over a bottle of mineral water to Eunna. "We can continue tomorrow, just so you know."
 
"Thank you," she mutters, taking the bottle from me with a smile. "I'm all good. Can you please accompany me for another fifteen minutes?"
 
"Sure," I shrug, giving her an assuring smile. "You have all my time for tonight. But Hyunseung will use this room in thirty minutes. We better hurry then."
 
She nods and puts the bottle on the floor, ready to continue the dance practice again.
 
Two weeks have passed since our first meeting and we have arranged our schedule for the training session. We will meet every Monday and Friday for routine training hours. If both of us are free from schedule, we can arrange additional training hours.
 
Eunna will be announced as the official artist of CUBE Entertainment within a month. But she is not going to start her debut yet. She is going to be introduced as a member of a promotional group.
 
My manager hasn't told me any detail about it though.
 
She is a friendly and smart girl. Plus she is really dilligent. She has a strong vocal but she wants to learn dancing from me as well; and this is what we're doing right now.
 
Tonight is not our routine training hours but she asked me to help her with dancing practice and, since I didn't have any schedule for tonight, I agreed to accompany her for training.
 
We spent some times to get better with each other after our training if we had times. We hanged out twice till now for a lunch and a dinner together.
 
I know that she has a best friend since senior high school named Cho Hyori. She is currently Junhyung's training partner since Hyori is good with rapping; as much as I know from Eunna. I haven't met her in person though.
 
Eunna has been a trainee in CUBE Entertainment for a year now and she is one of the most successful trainees to be debuted just with a year experience training period.
 
I'm sure she is really good and I was right; she is talented.
 
She lives in an apartment with Hyori. They need to take a bus to reach this CUBE Entertainment building. Both of her parents live in Kyoto, Japan, due to their works as architects.
 
Eunna doesn't have a background of music except she was once a part of choir team during junior high school. But that's all.
 
I think she will be a good friend for me. But that's all. Nothing more.
 
No way I'm going to fall for her. She is not too beautiful, no offense anyway. I've met more beautiful girls since my debut and even they're not beautiful enough to make me forget my fear of falling in love.
 
When the song has ended, I want to tell Eunna to pack up everything since it's already 9 PM now; I need to take her back to the apartment since it's too dangerous for her to return by herself.
 
Suddenly the door is opened by Hyunseung. He has arrived with his training partner. Both of them are laughing but their laughter stop once they find me and Eunna in the dance practice room.
 
"Yoseob? I thought you're at our apartment," Hyunseung grins widely as his eyes examine Eunna. "Is she Sun Eunna, your training partner?"
 
Eunna quickly bows to Hyunseung politely, "My name is Sun Eunna."
 
"Well then, meet my training partner here. He is a fun guy to hang out with," Hyunseung gives a sign to his training partner to step closer to us. "Introduce yourself, Joonhee."
 
"My name is Lee Joonhee," he bows to me. He straightens his body as he smirks to Eunna.
 
"We meet again."
 
 
- Eunna's POV -
 
I know I am put under Yoseob's charge so I can concentrate on my vocal but I want to learn more from him, so I asked him to accompany me for dance training tonight.
 
Yoseob is a really talented artist. His vocal is amazing and he learns really fast about everything. Not to mention his caring and mature personality, despite the fact that he is well known as the cutest member among BEAST.
 
He is a great senior. We talked a lot after our training hours. We even had a lunch and a dinner together. He shared his experiences as trainee, his first time when he debuted, his struggles when the new life as official artist had started.
 
I think I'm getting along quite good enough with him. I must get along with him since we're going to be training partners for a year.
 
When the door is swung open, I'm surprised to see Hyunseung that I recognize as one of the BEAST's member to step inside. But what makes me more surprised is the person who is following him into the dance practice room.
 
It's him. It's Lee Joonhee. The one who saved me on the day I was going to meet Yoseob for the first time.
 
"Yoseob? I thought you're at our apartment," Hyunseung grins widely to Yoseob and his eyes move to me. "Is she Sun Eunna, your training partner?"
 
I snap back to the reality and quickly bow to Hyunseung in ninety degrees, "My name is Sun Eunna."
 
"Well then, meet my training partner here. He is a fun guy to hang out with. Introduce yourself, Joonhee," Hyunseung calls Jonhee so he approaches us.
 
What? He is Hyunseung's training partner?
 
"My name is Lee Joonhee," he bows to Yoseob politely, keeping his manner towards senior. But then he gives me his smirk, "We meet again."
 
It is really him.
 
"You two know each other?" Hyunseung looks at me and Joonhee in turns. "What a coincidence!"
 
"You can say so," Joonhee chuckles but his eyes don't leave mine. "I met her around two weeks ago. Somewhere, somehow."
 
No, he is so not going to talk about what happened that night. It was my mistake and it has nothing to do with the others to know about my careless mistake.
 
"Lee Joonhee," Yoseob repeats his name as if he is trying to remember something. "I think I've heard your name before. Where did I hear it?"
 
"He has debuted under YG Entertainment before as LJ. He debuted with his mini album, One Step Closer, last year," Hyunseung answers Yoseob's question. "He quited YG Entertainment due to his need to finish his study. Since he has graduated now, he wanted to improve his ability under our label."
 
Now I know why his name sounds really familiar.
 
Hyori is his fan. He only released one mini album though but it's enough to make Hyori became his fangirl till this moment.
 
LJ has a wonderful voice and he has control over his voice. His rap is great and he can deliver his emotion when he is singing a song; that's what make him adorable.
 
"And I'm glad that I'm in CUBE Entertainment now," Joonhee mutters calmly, stepping closer to me. He reaches out his hand to trail my long hair and kiss the edge of my hair. "I can meet this beautiful angel."
 
I can feel that my cheeks start to blush. I know it's just another tease coming from a guy but I can't help myself from blushing because his face is dangerously close to me.
 
I step backwards until he loses his grip on my hair. This guy is completely a player, isn't he?
 
"My angel is cute and beautiful," Joonhee chuckles happily. "It will be fun."
 
 
- Yoseob's POV -
 
I am suprised with this trainee's gesture. He kisses Eunna's hair without hesitation, making the girl to blush madly. I can't blame her for stepping backwards quickly because their face were only inches away.
 
Now I'm glad that I can't exchange partners. Eunna is so much better from this Joonhee. Not that I'm jealous, don't get it wrong, but he is an arrogant person.
 
Well, first impression doesn't determine everything but it does affect something. I understand that he has debuted before as an official artist but his actions are just so arrogant and cocky for a trainee; remember that he hasn't debuted yet under the label of CUBE Entertainment.
 
"My angel is cute and beautiful. It will be fun," Joonhee chuckles with happiness in his words. Looks like he enjoys Eunna's reaction.
 
"Yah!" Hyunseung hits his shoulder playfully. "Don't flirt with Yoseob's training partner. We need to train now."
 
"Sure," Joonhee nods and returns his gaze to Eunna. "Are you going back now, my angel?"
 
Eunna nods, still having the flushed pink cheeks. She needs to have a better self control; if she keeps that blushing cheeks, Joonhee will be happier to .
 
Or maybe Joonhee will think that he has a chance to be with her.
 
A smile can make someone fall for you.
 
You'll never know who will fall for your smile. I need to tell Eunna to think twice before acting in front of a guy like Joonhee or he will misunderstand her reaction.
 
"I think you better wait for me. I will accompany you back. I don't want the same thing happened twice to you," Joonhee winks at her.
 
Same thing happened twice?
 
"What do you mean?" I finally ask him because I'm really curious. I even wonder how they met for the first time actually.
 
"Nothing," Eunna tugs my sleeve. "Let's go outside. They need to train now."
 
 
- Eunna's POV -
 
"Is that the building?" Yoseob stares at the building around a hundred metre from us.
 
"Yes," I answer him shortly. "It's not too far, right?"
 
Yoseob insisted to accompany me back to my apartment since it's already 9 PM. He asked me about my first meeting with Joonhee and, with hesitation, I told him about what happened except for the knife part.

"It happened when you're going to meet me? Was that why your clothes were dirty that day?" Yoseob's eyes widen after I finished my story. We were on the bus to my apartment. "It's noon and something like that happened to you?"

"But I'm all good," I made a peace sign with my fingers. "Don't worry. That wasn't the first time."

"Yah! It's dangerous! Don't take it that easy!" he scolded me, having extremely worried expression. "Tell me if you are going somewhere alone. I will accompany you!"

I could understand why he was well known as an angel among the members; he was too caring and good. I was so lucky to have him as my training partner, wasn't I?

"I need to make sure that nothing bad will happen to you," he patted my head gently. "That's a deal."
 
"Is Hyori back yet?" he asks once we arrive in front of my apartment building.
 
"I think she has fallen asleep. Why? Do you want to meet her?" I tilt my head, putting a smile on my lips because I want to a little. "She is beautiful, you know."
 
"No," Yoseob shakes his head, shoving away my joke. "Just asking."
 
"Thank you," I bow to him. "I'm all good now."
 
"No need to be all formal with me," he laughs. "You don't even call me Oppa, do you?"
 
"Do I need to?" I stick out my tongue, knowing that he is teasing me back now. Since he is only one year older than me, we're doing perfectly good as friends.
 
"Ah, I'm sorry if you think of it as a lecture, but can you try to manage yourself a little bit when Joonhee is around?" he mutters, putting his hand inside his pockets.
 
I frown, tilting my head, "What do you mean with manage myself?"
 
"You know, the blushing and else. Joonhee might get the wrong idea that you're falling for him if you keep doing it whenever he is around," he explains firmly. "Don't give him false hope if you don't have any special feeling for him."
 
I am taken aback by his words. Not that I'm angry or annoyed, but I don't understand why he is telling me things like these.
 
I don't have any intention to give Joonhee false hope. It's not even like that he is actually harboring a special feeling for me.
 
"I think you're exaggerating," I grin awkwardly. Somehow I feel uneasy now because of his sudden warning. "It's something ordinary, right?"
 
"It may seems ordinary for a girl but a guy can think of it as an extra-ordinary from his perspective," he replies.
 
Silence.
 
I don't know what to say to him. I still don't get it. Why does he even need to warn me over such little thing? Joonhee just teased me, nothing else.
 
"Well," I clear my throat nervously, trying to end this awkward situation, "good night then. See you again on Friday."
 
"Sure," he nods quickly and waves at me. "Good night."
 
I turn around and head to my room, with the thought of his words in mind.
 
Why do I find it is ridiculous for him to give such a big reaction towards a simple tease?