.10. Rule & Punishment

Breaking Your Heart
- Eunna's POV -
 
Three weeks have passed since the day Silvearth and Muzix started official debut. We received positive reviews and critics from public, making me feel so happy from day to day, not to mention our mini albums made their ways to top charts.
 
I even received many offers to star in music videos. We accepted some photoshoots to promote our own groups. Our manager also received many phone calls for some variety shows for us to attend.
 
The busy schedule is filling our days now, making me to meet Yoseob almost everyday. None of us shows the sign to lose from each other due to the silly deal. To be honest, our relationship is better and closer than before; we talked about almost everything and I feel really comfortable whenever he is around. Even though Joonhee sometimes approached me, I ignored him. After all, he is busy with his own schedule.
 
We even have our personal schedules for today. Junhyung is working on his rap lyrics while Joonhee attends a show as representatives from CUBE Entertainment along with Hyuna and Mira.
 
And here I am at a photoshoot site with Yoseob and Doojoon, the leader of BEAST. It is a photoshoot for a new magazine next month and the theme is temptation.
 
Actually, this photoshoot is set for Mira, not me. Because she fits this theme more than me but she has been signed for the show first so I must take over her place.
 
I should have declined this offer. Seriously.
 
Up till now, I didn't face any difficulties even though I needed to act as if I was dilemma of choosing between Yoseob and Doojoon. The staffs even told me that I was doing pretty good for a newcomer.
 
But the problem just appeared.
 
The next scenario for the photoshoot is me and Doojoon together. He will put his arms around my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck. And we will kiss.
 
Well, our lips will meet each other, to be exact.
 
I don't really need to kiss him. We just need to let our lips touch, let the photographer to take some shots from different angles and, vice versa, I'm done for today.
 
Doojoon has done it before for Marie Claire photoshoot and he has convinced me that it will be alright; he even told me that it's not as difficult as what I thought. Doojoon also apologized to me because he didn't want my fans to be angry at him.
 
But then I failed. Again. It's the seventh take and I kept pulling away before my lips could even touch his.
 
I am way too nervous.
 
"I'm sorry," I bow to Doojoon as he gives me a confused smile. "I think I need fresh air. I will be back soon."
 
I bow as my apologize to the staffs and walk out from the photoshoot site, walking to the backyard of the site. I lean my back to the tree, gazing at the sky and take a deep breathe.
 
"I'm so in trouble," I murmur to myself, intertwining my fingers and cover my mouth. "Aigoo... What should I do?"
 
"Yah," a familiar voice greets me.
 
"Yoseob," I look at him, lowering my hands. He gives me a comforting smile as he approaches me. "I'm sorry for taking your time. I know you still have another schedule after this."
 
"Hey, don't worry about me," he ruffles my hair. "Worry about yourself now. Are you really nervous?"
 
"Well," I touch my lips again with my intertwining fingers, "it will be my first kiss..."
 
"Eh?" Yoseob's eyes are widened of shock.
 
"You can laugh if you want to," I pout, knowing that I sound like a liar to say that but this lips are still pure. "That's why I'm really nervous. Ah, I should have rejected this offer at the first place."
 
Suddenly Yoseob caresses my left cheek with his right hand. He tucks my long hair behind my ear and gives me a warm smile, "Easy, Eunna, easy."
 
As if his words are magic spell, I feel more relaxed now. I lower my hands and take another deep breath. I even close my eyes to control my heartbeat.
 
The next second I know, I feel his lips on mine.
 
Yoseob kisses me.
 
 
- Yoseob's POV -
 
Eunna must have a complete mess in her head now. She can't kiss Doojooon. Wait, she can't put her lips on Doojoon's, even just for a second.
 
I'm a little bit surprised when I find out that she never kissed someone before.
 
"You can laugh if you want to," she pouts, making her looks, once again, definitely cute. She has her fingers intertwinining together, covering her lips. "That's why I'm really nervous. Ah, I should have rejected this offer at the first place."
 
I want to help her. I want to make her feel better. So I reach out my hand to touch her cheek. I move her hair behind her ear, comforting her with a smile, "Easy, Eunna, easy."
 
She lowers her hands, revealing her soft pink lips. My eyes stop at her lips, wondering that Doojoon must be really lucky to be her first kiss.
 
Eunna closes her eyes slowly, taking a deep breath.
 
And, as if I can't control myself, I lean closer to her and kiss her lips.
 
"That's my first kiss as well," I mutter after I parted the quick kiss.
 
She is way too surprised because of the sudden kiss. Her eyes widen in shock while my cheeks are blushing madly. I'm actually shocked because of my own action.
 
My heartbeat is beyond my control now.
 
"I-I...," her face is burning as her eyes stare at the ground. "I'm going back inside. I need to continue the photoshoot."
 
Did I just do something silly?
 
"Aigoo," I ruffle my own hair, squatting on the ground after she left me alone, getting to finish the photoshoot. "Yang Yoseob, you are a fool!"
 
I return back to the site to find her. She is standing in front of Doojoon and the photographers are standing on their positions, ready to take the pictures.
 
I can see Doojoon is telling something to Eunna as he wraps his arms around her waist. Eunna nods slightly as a sign that she understands what Doojoon is telling her.
 
And then they kiss.
 
Kiss. Not just a mere touching lips.
 
Doojoon pulls her closer to his body while Eunna closes her eyes, clutching on Doojoon's white shirt, making the kiss to become deeper.
 
Doojoon even tilts his head to other way and Eunna does the same. They kiss passionately, as if they are kissing for real while the photographers take pictures with satisfied smiles.
 
After almost a minute of unbroken kiss, I can't hold myself anymore. I was stunned due to shock of the kissing scene but I need to stop them now because my heart is clenching just by watching them kissing.
 
"YAH!" I shout, making them to break the kiss, looking at me with surprised looks.
 
Eunna covers . Her face is burning red. She bows to Doojoon and the staffs, excusing herself to the restroom.
 
"Wow, that was perfect," one of the photographers blurts out. "You two looked like a real couple."
 
I drag Doojoon out, far from the staffs. I need to talk to him. I know he has met Eunna before but I never knew that their relationship could lead them into... a passionate kiss.
 
"What was that?" I blurt out quickly, giving him a deadly glare.
 
For my surprise, I can see Doojoon is slightly blushing. He covers his mouth with his left hand, avoiding my eyes.
 
"I just...," he murmurs, "...told her to think of me as someone she loves and closed her eyes to make her feel better. I just put my lips on hers but then she started to kiss me slightly."
 
I freeze. She started first?!
 
"Aish, I don't know what's gotten into me," Doojoon messes his own hair. "I can't believe I let myself to kiss Eunna like that in front of the others."
 
"Yah, why do I feel that you will feel good if there were no one watch you two kissing?" I can't hide my annoyance towards his statement.
 
"Yoseob ah," Doojoon finally looks at my eyes, "are you jealous?"
 
I am taken aback by his question, "N-no! Of course no! Why are you and Junhyung keep asking that question to me?!"
 
"Because I think you are jealous," Doojoon frowns. A playful smirk appears on his face. "It's all good then if I really want to kiss her, isn't it?"
 
Doojoon shrugs, not even bothering to wait for my respond. He returns to the site to talk with the staffs for the his personal final shots.
 
What is wrong with guys around me? Why do they keep falling for Eunna and make me feel that I have rivals?!
 
 
- Eunna's POV -
 
I cleaned my make ups after the photoshoot and now I'm waiting for Yoseob. I still feel embarrased after what happened between me and Doojoon.
 
Doojoon just told me to think of him as someone I love. When I closed my eyes, I couldn't help myself to think that Yoseob was the one who was standing in front of me.
 
Especially after he took away my first kiss.
 
And then, I didn't know how or why, the kiss became more passionate then I imagined. Doojoon's muscular arms wrapped me while I clutched his shirt, deepening the kiss that shouldn't have happened.
 
If Yoseob didn't stop us, I have no idea how long the kiss would stay.
 
Aigoo... I'm so embarassing!
 
I have apologized to Doojoon but he told me not to mention about it. He told me that the kiss was memorable for him; and it made me to blush again... because it made me think that he wanted the kiss as well.
 
"Come on," Yoseob steps out from the photoshoot site. He is going to walk me back to my apartment again because Doojoon has another schedule while his own schedule has been rescheduled for tomorrow.
 
He walks pass me, not even bothering to look at me.
 
"Yoseob," I tug his sleeve to stop him but he doesn't stop. "Are you mad at me?"
 
"No," he answers with monotone, keep walking to the bus stop.
 
Even in the bus, he avoids my eyes despite the fact that I keep trying to call his name over and over. I apologize to him more than twenty times but he doesn't react at all.
 
Why do I even need to apologize to him?
 
This is getting more ridiculous and I'm being more unreasonable.
 
He walks me to my apartment without even bothering to start a conversation. Yoseob quickly turns around after we arrive in front of my apartment building, "I'm going now."
 
"Wait," I hold his hand to stop him from leaving. "Can I ask your help for something?"
 
There is no way I'm going to let him leave like this. I need to sort out everything, don't I?
 
Yoseob stops his steps for seconds, hesitating whether he needs to believe in me or not. But then he turns around, putting his hands in his pockets but still avoiding my eyes, "What?"
 
"My room," I mutter, turning around to walk to my room. I try to think of something to say to him once we arrive at my room; because actually I don't have anything to ask from him.
 
I just want to talk.

Even though I am the one who declared the deal, even though I enjoy the moments I have with them nowadays, even though I know he is not going to return my feeling, I still can't help myself from loving him. The more I spend my times with him, the deeper I fall for him.

All I need is to pretend that I don't love him and the deal will keep going on. My heart is going to be broken by him but I can't stop myself from loving him. At least for now I don't want him to be mad at me.
 
"Come in," I open the door for him, feeling lucky that Hyori is not home yet. I take off my shoes and walk to the main room after closed the door behind him.
 
He follows me to the main room, looking around to avoid my gaze. He stops his step immediately when I stop in front of him.
 
"Are you mad at me?" I blurt out without thinking twice.
 
 
- Yoseob's POV -
 
"Are you mad at me?"
 
The moment she asks it, I know she was lying when she said that she needed my help for something. I shouldn't have believed in her; I know she just wanted to talk with me.
 
To be honest, I don't want to be alone with her but I need to keep my promise, to accompany her back to her apartment when she is alone. I tried my best to avoid eye contact with her, ignoring her all the way here, and now I'm stuck in her apartment.
 
"I'm leaving if you don't need my help," I turn around and walk to the door.
 
When my hand almost reached the handle, I swear my heart can jump out if it can. Eunna hugs me from behind, stopping me from leaving her.
 
"Please, tell me if I do something wrong," she mutters desperately. "You told me to do that, right? Why don't you want to look at me?"
 
Actually I'm not mad at her. Not even for a slightest.
 
I take a glance at her. She looks at me with sad eyes, biting her bottom lip, waiting for me to say something.
 
I pull her hand, making her back to face against the door. I cup her right cheek with my left hand while my right palm slams the door.
 
I kiss her lips.
 
Eunna clutched my shirt at first but then she wraps her arms around my neck, making me to deepen the kiss even more. I move my right arm to wrap her delicate waist without breaking the kiss.
 
Her lips are really soft and I must admit that she is really tempting to be kissed; I guess I can understand why Doojoon was tempted to kiss her more this evening.
 
I don't know how long I kiss her but I'm sure it's longer than her kiss with Doojoon because, when we finally break the kiss, both of us are running out of air.
 
This is the reason why I didn't want to look at her. Because I'm afraid that I would lose control over myself like what I did before her kissing scene with Doojoon.
 
I'm out of control over my own heart.
 
Silence.
 
"That's a punishment from me," I lift her chin with my finger while my other hand cups her cheek, feeling warm because she is blushing.
 
"Eh?" she blinks with wide eyes.
 
"You can't kiss random guys," I try to control my heartbeat, knowing that I can't step back after this. "Because you're going to break your own rule."
 
"My rule?" Eunna frowns, still doesn't understand what I'm talking about.
 
"You said you're not going to break someone's heart. It's the rule," I brush my thumb on her soft lips. "But you're breaking my heart when you kissed Doojoon."
 
Without waiting for her reply, I crush my lips against her once again.
 
Even if I don't want to admit it, my heart can't lie.
 
I fall in love with Eunna.