.19. Heart & Heart

Breaking Your Heart
- Eunna's POV -
 
"So after three episodes, each of the girls has enjoyed the dates with the guys. Let us hear their comments about the guys. Are you ready, Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob?" the MC turns to look at the guys who are wearing tuxedos tonight while we, the girls, wear dresses to match them.
 
I wear a black and white dress tonight, after having a permission from Yoseob because he refused to let me wear a white silk dress. It's too short, he said.
 
"We better be ready," Yoseob responds, gaining laughter from the audiences. "I'm really nervous!"
 
I chuckle because of his reaction. He always knows how to lift up the atmosphere around him, doesn't he? He does the same whenever he is with me.
 
Two weeks have passed since the night we talked. The night I told him my feeling, that I didn't mad at him and I understood him.
 
He also spoke out his thoughts as well. In the end, he didn't say the word I wanted to hear but I think I can live with it; he doesn't need to say the 'love' word to make me believe that he loves me.
 
Every little thing he does makes me believe in his love for me.
 
Are we an official couple now?
 
Yes, if you ask me. No, if you ask the public.
 
No, we haven't announced our secret relationship to others. But Yoseob told me that he has told BEAST and I told him that I have told Hyori as well. And, for my surprise, all of them support us fully.
 
"Mira, you can share your comments about the guys now. And maybe the hint of your choice," the MC winks to Mira who is wearing a golden colored dress. She looks really georgeus in the dress.
 
"Well, I was dilemma," Mira smiles beautifully. "Doojoon, my first date, is a gentleman and she is a real ideal nation boyfriend. Junhyung, in the other hand, is unique and surprisingly romantic. While Yoseob is a cute outside, mature inside."
 
I know she is going to choose Junhyung. She has asked me my opinion about Junhyung. I don't think she has a crush on Junhyung but she does admire Junhyung for his charm.
 
"Does anyone get the hint?" the MC tries to make the audiences curious. He turns to Chaerin now, who is wearing V-neck dress, making her look even cuter.
 
"Junhyung is my first date and he is really charming. Doojoon has been my ideal type so I must admit that he is really perfect in treatment for ladies. And Yoseob, well, the man who conquers the world with his cuteness," Chaerin chuckles, giving her best smile to the audiences.
 
Chaerin will choose Doojoon. And Doojoon will accept her for sure.
 
It's a secret but Doojoon has asked me about girls' favorite lately and I figured out that he is going to ask Chaerin for a date. I hope they will work it out.
 
"And, we have Eunna here. Let's hear her comment!" the MC clasps his hands together.
 
I flash a quick smile to Yoseob before turn to the audience, "Doojoon has been really good to me during our dates. And Junhyung is a really romantic guy. But then, people said that the first is the most memorable."
 
It is an obvious hint since Yoseob is my first date for the show.
 
Not only for the show. Yoseob has been the one who changed my heart, my mind, my soul.
 
He might have broken my heart before. But he was the one and only who could put the pieces of my heart together.
 
I give him my heart.
 
Yoseob is the other half of my heart.
 
 
- Yoseob's POV -
 
"Doojoon asked Chaerin for a date after the recording," I smirk, putting my phone back in my pocket. "It's a pity you didn't see his face when Chaerin accepted his request."
 
Eunna chuckle because of my childish expression. We just stepped down from the bus. I am walking her back to the apartment as usual.
 
"I think they are cute together," she says, pouting her lips. "I can't wait until they announce their relationship. The nation boyfriend and the ideal girlfriend."
 
I slip my hand to embrace hers, intertwining my fingers with hers, "And when will we announce our relationship?"
 
She immediately blushes but she returns my embrace, looking at the ground as we continue to walk, "I don't know..."
 
"Just take it slow, will us?" I smile to assure her. It's enough for me to stay like this with her for now; to have her heart and to know that she loves me are the things that keep me smile everyday.
 
If someday the public will know our secret, I will announce it without hesitation. No matter what, I will try to assure the President and my manager. I'm not going to break her heart again.
 
I must admit that she is not the one I thought will be the one I fell in love with. But then, this world is full of mystery, isn't it?
 
Eunna with her sweetest smile is my girlfriend. No, I still haven't said the 'love' word to her and she haven't done the same but I can feel that she does love me and that's all I need to know.
 
"Ah, shooting star!" Eunna suddenly stops her steps and gazes at the night sky. She pulls her hand away from me and intertwines her fingers together, putting it close to her lips as she closes her eyes.
 
"Make a wish," she murmurs, ignoring me for seconds.
 
Eunna looks really cute when she is praying. And it makes me to step closer to her without any thought.
 
The second she opens her eyes, our lips meet.
 
It's a quick kiss but it's enough to make the butterflies in my stomach to dance. I can feel my cheeks are blushing because my heart is beating fast.
 
"Y-Yoseob...," she touches her lips with her fingers, blushing madly because of the surprising kiss.
 
"You're not going to call me Oppa, aren't you?" I , pinching her cheeks playfully. "Can I ask that for the star?"
 
"I'll call you Oppa on your birthday," she giggles, pinching my cheeks as her revenge. "It's next month. Be patient!"
 
"Yes, yes, yes, I will. It's a promise," I laugh and pat her head. I pull her into a hug, her hair, "I will cry if you don't fulfill the promise, Eunna ah!"
 
But I know she is not going to break the promise.
 
"As long as you don't break my heart," she hugs me back, burying her face on my chest. "I only have you, Yoseob."
 
"Hmm," I bury my face in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent. I know we look like two lunatic people, embracing each other in the middle of our way to her apartment but I enjoy this sweet moment.
 
"I love you."
 
The word just came out from my lips.
 
"Eh?" she quickly pulls away from me so she can look at my eyes. I can see the shock is written all over her face.
 
I am surprised by myself too but her reaction is priceless.
 
"Do you want me to say it again?" I caress her cheek gently as she clutches my shirt. I lean to kiss her forehead.
 
She nods really fast, making her looks incredibly cute that I want to kiss her again. But I know I must say the word again before I do that.
 
I know our journey is still long but then I know I just need to treasure every moment I have with her for now, cherish her with my best effort, love her truly because she will do the same for me.

She made me to believe in love. She made me want to fall in love again. I fall in love over and over again with her.
 
Eunna may be less beautiful than Mira. Eunna may be less cute than Chaerin. Eunna may be less y than Hyuna. Eunna may be less cheerful than Gayoon.
 
But she is the best for me.
 
"Sun Eunna, the owner of my heart, I love you."