.11. Junhyung & Doojoon

Breaking Your Heart
- Eunna's POV -
 
"That's good, Eunna!" Hyori stops the music and gives me a big grin. "It's not that hard, right? I think we can make it in a week."
 
"Maybe," I smile sheepishly, wiping my sweat with the towel. My eyes check the clock which is hanging on the wall. "Hey, don't you have training schedule with Muzix?"
 
"Ah!" Hyori gasps in surprise, facepalming her forehead. "I forgot about it!"
 
She quickly grabs her towel and bag, rushing out from the dance practice room, "I'll see you again tonight! Have a good day, Eunna!"
 
I chuckle and grab my outfit, heading to the shower room. Within twenty minutes, I have changed my clothes from training clothes into a long sleeves white shirt and jeans.
 
I look at my own reflection on the mirror. It's 4 PM and I don't have any schedule for today since I have finished mine this morning.
 
I touch my lips with my index finger slowly, remembering about what happened last night.
 
Yoseob kissed me passionately, pulling me closer to his body as the kiss became deeper. The kiss was totally different than the kiss I shared with Doojoon. It's even different from my first kiss I had with Yoseob himself.
 
I swore my heart was going to jump out if it could. When he parted the kiss and liften my chin with his finger, I stunned by his words, "That's a punishment from me."
 
"Eh?" I blinked; I didn't understand what he was talking about. Why did I need to receive a punishment?
 
"You can't kiss random guys because you're going to break your own rule," he explained, still putting the serious expression on his face.
 
"My rule?" I mumbled, trying to figure what he was talking about.
 
"You said you're not going to break someone's heart. It's the rule," he brushed my lips with his thumb. "But you're breaking my heart when you kissed Doojoon."
 
I was going to explain the reason I kissed Doojoon to him but he didn't give me time. He crushed his lips on mine, making me to lose my words once again.
 
I clutched his shirt; a part of me told me to stop him from kissing me but another part of me didn't want the kiss to stop.
 
I kissed him back slightly while Yoseob kept showering me with his sweet kiss. But suddenly the moment was interrupted by the opened door.
 
I almost forgot that I was standing in front of the door.
 
I tripped forward, bumping onto Yoseob's chest as the door was pushed open by Hyori, who was trying to enter our apartment, "Aigoo! Is it you, Eunna?!"
 
Yoseob quickly stepped backwards to let me moved away from the way so Hyori could open the door. I was sure my face was completely red because Hyori's eyes were really wide when her eyes met mine.
 
"So Eunna and Yoseob again," Hyori closed the door, raising her eyebrow with curiosity. "Will someone please tell me what's going on between you two or I need to assume everything by myself?"
 
"I-" I tried to say something but I didn't find a word to say. I didn't know what to explain. I didn't know what was happening between me and Yoseob.
 
The kisses.
 
Did he... fall for me?
 
But he said that he would never fall in love. He wasn't planning to fall in love. He won't lose from me.
 
The ringtone from Yoseob's phone interrupted the awkward silence. He picked up the call immediately and I knew that it was a call from his manager, telling him to return because he needed to discuss about his schedule with BEAST.
 
Yoseob cleared his throat awkwardly after he closed the conversation line, "I need to return now. I think I'll see you two again tomorrow."
 
With that, he left our apartment in silence, not even bothering to look at me. Hyori gave me a demanding glare; she wanted to know what happened between me and Yoseob.
 
"I have all the time in the world to wait for your explanation, young lady," Hyori crossed her arms together after she locked the door. "The last time Yoseob visited here, you told me that you two just talked about work. Don't you dare give me that excuse again."
 
"Well...," I intertwined my fingers together, trying to cover my mouth. "We kissed..."
 
"You two what?!" Hyori blurted out with shock all written on her face. "No, no, no. You didn't!"
 
I knew she would give me this reaction but I didn't know how to put it together. So I started explain the deal I made with Yoseob last month, the feeling I've been secretly hiding from Hyori, and about my first kiss with Yoseob before the photoshoot.
 
"You are being more and more dense," Hyori pointed out without hesitation, making me to stand still. She walked pass me, heading to the main room. "I don't know why you two agreed to the deal when you two are obviously going to lose."
 
I followed her steps, taking a seat next to her. Hyori leaned to the back of the sofa and glanced at me, "Don't tell me you don't understand what I'm saying here."
 
"Well, you know I'm not that smart," I gave her an awkward smile.
 
"You love Yang Yoseob, Sun Eunna. And he loves you. Isn't that obvious?" Hyori groaned, frustated with the fact that I was really clueless.
 
"But he said he won't-" I tried to make an alibi but Hyori quickly cut my words.
 
"No 'buts' here, Eunna," Hyori pinched my cheeks playfully. "You two love each other but you two are denying your own feelings!"
 
"But-" I pulled away from her pinch but Hyori gave me the warning glare.
 
"I said no 'buts'," she stuck her tongue. "You need to talk with him. Forget the deal."
 
"Can I even fall in love?" I sighed. "I'm tired of becoming the one to be broken in the end of the line."
 
"Silly girl," Hyori put her arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a sisterly hug. "Love is hard when it is true. Aren't you the one who taught me that?"
 
My heart skipped a beat. Hyori was right. I was the one who believed in that.
 
"Now, I want to offer you something, my best friend," Hyori made a fake cough. "I have the invitation to perform for a music program next week and I need a partner. So I suggested your name as my partner. That way we can promote both Muzix and Silvearth in the same time."
 
"Next week? Duet?" I repeated her words. Her sudden announcement made me forgot about Yoseob for seconds.
 
"Yes, I don't want to hear another denial from you. You can, I can, we can. The end," Hyori stood up. "We will train tomorrow."
 
"Eunna?"
 
Junhyung's voice snaps me back from my daydreaming. I turn around to look at him, stepping closer to me in his black shirt and white tie. Looks like he just returned from a formal event.
 
"I thought Hyori was training with you for next week performance," he smiles, taking off his black glasses and put it in his pocket. "Where is she?"
 
"She is training with Muzix now. Do you need to talk with her?" I tilt my head curiously.
 
"No," he chuckles. "I'm looking for you actually."
 
Why is Junhyung looking for me?
 
He puts his phone on the table after pressing some buttons, letting the remake Beautiful to echo around the dance practice room.
 
"I've heard about the photoshoot from Doojoon yesterday," Junhyung starts to talk and his first sentence is enough to make me blush because of the sudden remembrance of the kiss. "I think I can assume that you are a good kisser."
 
"I-It's not like that!" I stammer, ignoring the song that fills the room. I must be blushing madly right now.
 
"Or maybe because you have a crush on Doojoon?" Junhyung smirks, teasing me because of my reaction. "Either way, he was really lucky, wasn't he?"
 
"Aigoo...," I let my fingers come together again near my lips. "It's embarassing..."
 
"Don't get it the wrong way," Junhyung takes one of my hand. He lifts my chin so his eyes can meet mine. "I envy Doojoon."
 
Junhyung tilts his head and starts to kiss my neck, sending me chillness.
 
"J-Junhyung...," I try to push him away but I lose my strength suddenly. I grip his shirt, hoping that he will stop.
 
But he doesn't.
 
 
- Yoseob's POV -
 
BEAST just returned from press conference for our new mini album. As soon as we arrived at the CUBE Entertainment building for another schedule of recording, I changed my formal clothes into casual clothes.
 
I need to see Eunna. I know, I should have said something to her last night but I was too speechless and clueless to do that last night.
 
I texted her around two hours ago but she didn't reply. I guess she is training with Hyori; at least that's what Junhyung told me when we were on our way to CUBE Entertainment building.
 
I haven't told anyone about what happened between me and Eunna. I wanted to tell Doojoon as the leader, as the wise one, and Junhyung as one of my best friends.
 
But I couldn't.
 
Not when they are my rivals. Or so.
 
And now I have a bad feeling because Junhyung is not with the other members when I have finished changing my clothes. The other members are having some snacks before starting our recording.
 
"Where is Junhyung?" I ask Dongwoon.
 
"I don't know," Dongwoon shrugs. "He left even before he changed his clothes. He said he will be back as soon as possible."
 
"Then wait for me as well," I grin to him and leave the recording room. I don't know where he is right now but it means I have time to talk with Eunna.
 
"Wait, Yoseob," Doojoon grabs my hand when I was going to step in the elevator, heading to the dance practice room to find Eunna.
 
"I just read it around ten minutes ago on the internet," Doojoon lets my hand go. "Do you know that Joonhee has an ex-girlfriend?"
 
I frown, "No. Why do we need to concern about his ex-girlfriend anyway?"
 
"Because the fans, Silvearth's fans, are assuming that Eunna is his ex-girlfriend," Doojoon explains. "I think you know why I concern about it now."
 
"Wow, hang on a minute," I mutter quickly. I gaze at Doojoon, trying to study his expression. "Don't tell me you're serious about Eunna."
 
"I don't think you need to worry about that," Doojoon laughs awkwardly. "It's not like you're jealous, right?"
 
My eyes widen in shock.
 
This is crazy. Why does Doojoon need to fall in love for real with Eunna? Is it because of the kiss?
 
"Eunna is a sweet girl," Doojoon rubs his head. "I think I have a chance since she always replied my text messages everyday. Is that a green light?"
 
"What?!" I groan. Why did Eunna need to reply his text messages every day?
 
Eunna... you're giving false hope to Doojoon!
 
"I'll talk to you later," I scoff and take the elevator. My mind is a mess right now and I don't want to end up blaming Doojoon.
 
I rush to the dance practice room, hoping that Eunna will give me some explanations. I know that she always busy with her phone but I didn't know that she was contacting Doojoon.
 
How did they even know each other anyway?
 
I open the dance practice room without even knocking. My ears recognize the Silvearth version's of Beautiful is filling the room and my eyes stop on the two figures in front of the mirror.
 
Junhyung is kissing Eunna's neck. Eunna clutches his black shirt, closing her eyes reluctantly while Junhyung makes his way to pull her closer.
 
They are unaware of my presence because of the tension between them and the music. I approach them, not even bothering to close the door first, and I quickly reach out my hand to pull Eunna away from Junhyung.
 
Junhyung looks at me with surprise. I bet he didn't expect me to catch them together. Especially not in this situation where he was kissing Eunna like they are lovers.
 
"You...," I try to surpress my anger towards Junhyung, tightening my grip on Eunna's shoulder. "What was that for?"
 
Junhyung smiles but I notice the pink shades on his cheeks.
 
No way. There is no way he falls in love with Eunna too... right?
 
"I think the protective training partner needs to know somehow," Junhyung clears his throat as if he is going to say something important.
 
Unconsciously, my grip on Eunna is loosened. She takes a peek at Junhyung who is looking at her with sincere smile.
 
I think my brain must have been stop working for seconds when I hear Junhyung's next words.
 
"Sun Eunna, I fall in love with you."