1: Him & Her

Thank you, my love

Infinity School was one of the most prestigious school in the country. Eunhye did not expect to be enrolled in the school. However, it was already pre-planned. From the will of her parents.

"Sorry, Miss Choi. You don't have a choice. This was what the late Mr & Mrs Choi hoped for. Even if they are not around anymore, your life will be taken care of. Until you step into the workforce. Please respect their choice. Good news is, you will be enrolled the Music Department." The representative of her parents' company told her that.

With that, Eunhye started schooling here 3 months ago. Music was her everything. She lost her parents in that accident, the fearful accident which she definitely would not want to recall. But because of the accident, she met Junhyung when she was only 5. The oppa whom protected her, cared for her, when she was all alone in the new environment. The orphanage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eunhye ah, the BEAST-oppas will be coming over to my house after school for a sleepover. Do you want to join?" Jiyoon tugged Eunhye's arms while the both of them walked into the school compound. In fact, she already knew what Eunhye's response would be even before she reply.

"Sorry Jiyoon, I have to work at the convenience store tonight. And sleepover is too much for me to handle... I think..."

"Alright alright. I knew you will decline. But it's a Friday night! So I will ask permission from Yoseob oppa to stay over at your house tonight instead! Hehe. It will be a girls' night!" "Okay, I know you will still come even if I say no right?" Jiyoon gives Eunhye her infamous cheeky smile while both of them walked into the classroom.

Eunhye did not have many friends. In fact she only has Jiyoon, but it was absolutely fine for her.

She did not talk to other people, because she simply found it unncessary. 

Just as the both of them settled down in their seats, her phone vibrated. Whatsapp from Junhyung.

 

From: Junhyung-oppa

-- We have the same lunch break timing today right? I will see you in the canteen for lunch later.

-- Tell Jiyoon too, order from her brother.

-- The rest of the kids will join too.

To: Junhyung-oppa

-- Okay, I will tell her. Seeya. :)

 

"Jiyoon ah. Junhyung-oppa said we will meet them for lunch later. Order from Yoseob-oppa too." Eunhye showed Jiyoon the message she got.

"Alright. But what's with Yoseob-oppa's order? Seriously! Aish." Jiyoon rolled her eyes while returning the phone to you.  "Keke. He is just caring for his little sister. Embrace it."

With that, the bell for the first class rang and all the students started to move back to their seats. Waiting for their teacher to come in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo. You are almost late for class again." Sungyeol shoved L's head while he settled down on his seat. L sent a glare to Sungyeol while styling his hair which Sungyeol had messed it up earlier. "Give me a break, like what you said, almost late right. The teacher is not here yet, so I.AM.NOT.LATE." L smirked, like as if reaching school moments before the teacher arrived was an achievement.

"I think L-hyung will continue to be late even if he stays just right beside the school." Sungjong giggled. L sent yet another glare to the maknae, signalling him to keep his mouth shut as he saw the teacher walking in with the corner of his eyes.

"Ah, anyways. Sungkyu-hyung told us to meet them for lunch later. So you better not run away during lunch break. Good news, Hyorin-noona will be here." Sungyeol grinned when he saw L's ears perked up as soon as he heard the 2 words, Hyorin-noona. "The hyungs saw her just now and they invited her for lunch together."

L gave a slight nod, eyes looking straight at the whiteboard with his slightly flushed cheeks.

"Ayyy, this kid still likes his Hyorin-noona so much after so many years." Sungyeol whispered as he turned his head back, smiling cheekily.

 

 

 

 

The first chapter!

I'm not sure if this actually works and if the story is okay.

I hope it's not too short. ><

I'm also not sure if the thing is too messy. AHHHH.

Will post up the second chapter soon.

Please give me your feedbacks! Gomawo~^^