THE SUNSET

Lucky

It has been four weeks since you were released from the hospital and went back to your apartment. Jessica wanted to stay but it would be difficult for her to go to the dorm and the company since you lived far from those places. So in the end was decided that you would call or text her every hour so that she knew you were okay. And you obeyed.

Right now, you were lying on your bed thinking that when you were at that situation in the hospital the only thing n yoir ming was the memory of Jessica's face smiling at you and saying i love you. It was that memory that made you decide to fight to be alive so that you could see it again and because as your heard her screaming you made a promise and you  wouldn't break it .

You decided to text her wondering if she was free sinve you wanted to take her somewhere special for you.

To : Sicababy

Baby princess are you busy ?

 

Meanwhile at SNSD's dorm

 

Jessica was lying in her bed texting her friends when her phone started to indicate there was a message from you so she looked at it and answered you.

 

To : ♥ Jaegi ♥ (if you are wondering that how Jessica call you because it's the union of your name Jae with the word baby in korean Agi . A/N it's not my idea i saw in another story and sinve your name was practically the same i decided to use it )

No baby prince I'm not busy. Wae ? Are you okay? 

 

From :♥ Jaegi ♥

 I'm fine baby i was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me like right now.

 

To : ♥ Jaegi ♥

Of course i would want to go out with you i miss you so mich baby and we almost didn't see each other this couple of weeks. 

 

From: ♥ Jaegi ♥

I miss you too baby so much that i can't wait to hug you and kiss you again. So I'll be there in 20 minutes . See you soon . 

P. S. : I love you ♡ 

 

To : ♥ Jaegi ♥

Okay . I love you too baby.

 

As promised , 20 minutes later you arrived riding your bike. As sson as you saw her waiting for you at the parking garage of the building you quickly took of your helmet got off the bike and went to hug her as you really missed her this two weeks you couldn't see her. 

"I missed you so much baby girl. " you said leaning your chin on her shoulder as you smelled her perfume. " I missed you too baby. So where are we go...". She aked after breaking the hug but before she could finished you already has claimed her lips since it has been so long since you last tasted them. It was a longing and passionate kiss.

"I missed kissing you so badly. About our destination , it's a surprise.  Let's go. Hop on." You said after you managed to stop kissing her. You helped her putting the helmet and to get on the bike. Soon you sped off .

It took about 30 minutes to arrive to your destination but you weren't caring because you were focused on the way Jessica was back hugging . You felt really happy to have her with you. You never felt so at peace with a hug the way you feel when she hugs you . You soon reached the cliff that you considered you used to scape from the rest of the world . The place you would go when you wanted to be alone and thinking.

" We arrived baby." You took yours and Jessica helmet but both of you stayed in the same position because the two of you were loving it.

" Wow baby . It's beautiful. " she said while leaning her body against yours

After few minutes of silence, you broke it.

"Remember when i tod you about my kidnap. I didn't tod you everything. People today say that I'm the perfect daughter, the perfect sister , the perfect girlfriend and etc etc. But it was not always ike this.  When i was young i was really a spoiled brat who treated those who didn't have money like , who used to make fun of the nerds. Only cared about myself. I didn't have true friends, the ones i had only were with me because of my money and the protection i would give since no one would go against me. I was a terrible daughter, never respected my parents , always cursing at them , being a total disappoint to them. Not to mention i was the worst sister ever. I can't count the amount of times i humiliated Chae and made her cry because i kept saying that i hated her or that i wished she was never born , that she wasn't my sister . No one in my family could stand me. Besides one person , my father's bestfriend , Jaehyun oppa. He was the only one who could see me behind the walls i built to keep myself from hurting. He always tried to make me realize that what i was doing was wrong but i never listened to him. Until that day. " you begin to tell her about your past that you wished you could erase.

" He was there with my parents all the time i was kidnapped.  When the police discovered where i was he went there with my parents. The police was entered the place and he went with them wihout anyone noticing when i saw the police i managed to release myself from the guy's gold and i saw my parents there waiting for me out side and the only thing that me to my mind was to run to them and never look back but what i didn't know was that before the police captured the guy he pointed a gun to my back wanting to kill me and when the police managed to arrest him he shot. " you didn't notice that tears were running down but you notice Jessica's hug get tighter. "But the only thing i felt was a body hugging me so tight from the back and we fell to the ground.  When i turned around to look i was him who took the bullet for me. I was screamimg at him for beig so stupid . I kept saying that he should have let me die because i was a terrible person and that i deserve it. But he said that the only thing a deserved was a chance to be better and to be happy. After he said that he died in my arms." As you said it you grabbed Jessica's hands and look at yours and her hands intertwined.

" I was send to the hospital to recovery but i was dead inside after the doctors treated my wounds i was sent home. As soon as i arrived I broke down in front of my family and i kept saying that i was sorry for everything i did . That i never meant those hateful words i said amd that i was sorry for being born because if it wasn't for me their lives would have been much better and Jaehyun oppa could still be alive. I could never forget my mom kneeling in front of me and pulling me towards her and saying that she and dad could never regret having me because me and Chae was the best gifts God could have sent it to them . And that she could never thank Jaehyun oppa enough for saving me. Soon my dad and Chae kneel beside us and we had the first true family hug in 10 years. On the day of Jaehyun oppa's funeral when they were putting him in the hole i just couldn't watch so i ran. I ran with every thing i had in me and i found this place. I started to scream to God why why he rook someone so good and left me who was so bad. Then i felt a wind envelop me in hug, it may sound crazy but i felt like it was oppa hugging and tellig me that i was not a bad person i just need to look at life in the right way. After that i swore to myself to be the best daughter to my parents,  the best sistrr to Chaerin and Harin who was only two years when it happened , be the best girlfriend, wife and mother to my future partner and children and finally to be the best person for oppa to honor his sacrifice and to prove that he didn't die in vain. That i was worthy a second chance. " you were crying badly as that it's the most hurtful memories you have. 

You felt in shoulder getting wet so you turned around and faced Jessica and saw that she was crying.

" Now that you know every thing that i did , i would understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. You wouldn't be the first.  The only girlfriend i told before you left me the next day saying she could be with someone lik..." she kissed you to make you stop talking. Jessica couldn't stand see you so vulnerable,  thinking that what you told her would make her stop loving you when the truth it's that it made her love you even more. It made her want to protect you from all the bad in the world , make you happy and take away all that pain you have inside.

" I love you and there's nothing you could tell me that it would make stop loving you. I am so sorry for all the times i treated you badly because of my stupid jealousy all the fights i picked for little things when what i should be doing is take care of you and love you so that i could make you forget all this pain you have in your heart. I'm that I'm not the girlfriend you deserve." She said lowering her head

"Baby please look at me." You asked and she obeyed. "I could never ask for a better girlfriend.  You are what i always wanted but didn't know i needed. Im the one who don't deserve to be with you but the moment you said yes i promised myself that i would anything to be worthy of your love and that's what i will do until the day you fall in love with someone else. But every day of my life every since you entered i wake up every morning thanking God for giving me you . And when you find someone else i will pray to God to send you a better person than me who will make you infinite times more happy than i ever did. You deserve the best Jessica. And I'm not that person but just this once i will be selfish and keep you for as long as i can. But don't worry when it's time I'll let you go be happy with whoever you choose because my father always taught me that when you truly love someone you only wnat their happiness even if you're not a part of it and i love you so much that i wil let you go whenever you feel like leaving me . I just want you to know one thong : Even if tou cheat on me, even if you treat me like , even if you leave behind and never look back , i will never ever regret giving my heart and my soul to you . Not one day of my life i will regret loving you because it's the best thing thatvhas happened to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're the love of my life Jung Jessica . I will just ask you one thing : please never forget us . Never forget me because i know that i won't remember anything else for as long as my soul lives. "You said with all your heart.

"I don't ever want to hear those words from you again because i would never leave you and i would never be happy with someone if it's not with you okay. Please don't ever say those things again . You have know idea how much i love . You don't know how much i wanted to die the moment the doctor said you didn't make it. I never felt so lost, so scared , so broken in my life. All i wanted was to get inside that emergency room and try to bring you back because if you really died you would have take my soul with you.  I would have been a walking dead. I felt like a lost myself and every chance of being happy because you are the only one that can make me feel like i could do anything. I don't care about thousands of peoples saying that I'm beautiful,  perfect in their eyes , that they love me because only yoir voice in the middle of those people would truly make me believe that im all of those thing and only you could make me feel loved. You make me want to be the wife who wakes up to cook breakfast for her husband and children. You make me want to have a house with kids calling me mommy. You make me want to be a housewife who takes care of her husband when he gets hoe from work. You make me feel not like SNSD's Jessica but simply a normal woman. You make me happiest the most and i plan on being with you forever and i definitely don't plan on let tou go because there is tons of girls with more beautiful faces , ier body and better girlfriends who would love you more than i do. " she said seriously while looking deeply at your eyes. 

"I don't care about all of those girls because i only have one girl in my eyes and heart and she's with me right now. There's no one more beautiful or ier or better girlfriend than you. You're all i want for the rest of my life.  They can love me more than you do but i could never love anyone more than i love you. You are the one who has all those famous boys who would die for a chance to be with you . I could never compete with them."

"And you don't have to because no one stand a chance against you in the race to win my heart even because it's already yours and i don't accept devolution." Jessica said jokingly. 

" Neither do i." You answered back. "Please take good care of my heart, it can really easily." You said seriously. 

" I promise and you too take care of mine." Jessica said while leaning closer to you. " I promise." With that you closed thebgap and kissed her with a sunset as a background for that beautiful moment you too shared that made your love even stronger as you'll never let go of her as well as she doesn't plan on letting you go either.

You broke the kiss and turned around smiling as well as Jessica who once again leaned her body against yours back hugging you as you watch the sunset. It got cold and you noticed that she didn't bring a jacket so you took yours and gave it to her.

" Pabo, you wear that thin shirt and forget to bring a jacket. Here take mine and next time don't forget . I don't want you to get sick." You said worried whilenhelping her to put the jacket. Then she npticed you were wearing a sleeve less shirt. " Yah pabo. Why you gave me your jacket when you wearing that ? You will get sick again. Take it back." Before she took the jacket of , you grabbed her hands and putted back around yur waist. 

"I don't need a jacket. There's nothing that can keep me warmer than your hug. Gweanchana. Now let's go home. I have to take you back to te dorm before manager unnie scolds me again for keeping SNSD's ice princess out so late

 

You said as you turn the engine on put the helmets and soon you leave that plave along with the pain ot brings to you. You soon arrived at SNSD's dorm and you accompany Jessica le holdinh hands (it always amaze you who they fit perfectly on each other, it's like one was made for the other, you hope that the same applies to the owners of the hands) until the front door. 

"Do you want to enter ?." Jessica asked you while leaning her head on your chest, listening to your heart beat that only beats so gast when she's near, wrapping her arms around your waist while you wrapped your arms around her shoulders leaning your chin on the top of her head.

"Not tonight babe. You have schedule tomorrow morning so you need to sleep early and i know that if i sleep her you will wnat to chat the whole night and the manager unnie will scold me for giving you bags under the eyes.  Besides tomorrow will be a big day for us and we should be relaxed. Especially me."you said kissing the top of her head.  

She leaned away a bit to look at you. "Are you nercous that you going to meet my parents ?." She asked 

You couldn't deny it. "I am especially because they don't know about us at all . It will be a big shock but as ong as you ther holding my hand i will not be scared of anything your parents would say or do against us." You said pecking her lips. "But i bet Chaerin is peeing her pants already . It's the first time she will be introduced to her girlfriend's parents." You said explaining because as well as when you introduced them to your parents together with the rest of the girls.  Jessica and Krystal (who is Chae's girlfriend for three months, they met through yours and Jessica's relationship and soon fell in love and got together one month after you and Jessica) decoded to introduce both of you to their parents at the same time.

"Yeah think so too but i think Kryssie will calm her like what I'm doing to you. Everything will be okay and even if it goes wrong there's nothing they could say or do to make me leave you. Remember that okay. So goodnight baby." Shesaid before kissing you the last time. The kiss went on for a few minutes with Jessica's arms wrapped on your neck and yours wrapped on her waist leaving no space between both body. You broke the kiss when air was needed.

"Good night baby girl. I love you. " you said

"I love when you call me baby girl."

"Really ? Well that's new. And I love to call you that."you said while she turned around and pressed the code and opened the door to enter . You pecked her lips one more time before turning around in the direction of the elevator. You pressed the button but before you could enter you heard her calling you.

" Baby you forgot your jacket." She said from the door

"You can have it so that when you're away and you moss me you can always hug the jacket amd smell it and you won't miss me that much. Bye i love you." You said loving seeing her blush.

"Okay. Don't forget to text me so that i know you got home safely." She said waving and blushing.

"Ne. I love you." 

" i love you too." With that you went on the elevator and went to your house.

 

Meanwhile at SNSD's dorm

 

Jessica entered the dorm while hugging and smelling the jacket you gave her because you were right since it have  your scent it's almost like you there.  She passed the living smilimg to herself completely oblivious to the eight members that were on the living room. Soon they heard her room door close , they looked at each others face and said in union. "Jaerin !." Soon they burst laughing but glad that she ginally found someone who can put that kind of smile on her face. The smile of who is in love.

 

From : ♥ Jaegi ♥

Baby I'm already got home safely, as you requested my princes I'm texting you to let you know that I'm home and already missing you. Remember me the next time to get a jacket from you so that i don't miss you so mucj. Anyway have a good night a dream of me. I love you baby princess. 

Jessica read it and smiled at the romantic girlfriend she has and who she never wants to let go.

To : ♥ Jaegi ♥

Thanks for texting. Have a goood night and dream of me too. I love you too baby prince.