THE MORNING

Lucky

Jessica woke up and looked at the clock beside the bed. 8:00 AM. She groaned but soon she noticed something. . She looked under the cover and saw her body but before she could say anything, she heard a groan coming form behind her. Then, she remembered what happened the night before and smiled but when she turned around, her smile turned into a frown.

your back was facing her and she saw all the scratches she did and the vampire she gave you but what shocked her was the traces of bloos you had and that made her feel extremely bad for doing that on your first night together. She then begin to stare at your back and the tattoo you had.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM01cv6BZJZEKwJhbuOU

You told her that you did it to hise some of the scars you had from the kidnap. And looking at it, she was sure tha it was the perfect tattoo :Wings. Angel. That's what you are in her life. You started to wake up when you felt her kisses on your back. You turned around to face her.

"I'm sorry." She said apologetically.

"Good mornig to you too." You said jokingly and pecked her lips."What are you sorry for ?".You asked.

"Good mornig baby. I'm sorry for all the scratches i left in yopur back." She said shyly. You smiled at her cuteness.'Yeah, you were pretty wild last night."You teased the red Jessica. She covered her face with her hands and you started to laugh and think that this is the way you want to wake up every morning for the rest of your life with her by your side and a silly smile only she can put it on your face.

"I'm joking baby.Although it did hurt and still is , but it was worth it." You said kissing her."Why don't you go clean yourself while i make breakfast for us ?". You said getting up and putting some clothes on, you pecked her lips before getting out of the room.

a69fc3fb3ae27f5be96000eda5267b3e.jpg You were wearing something like this.

You were finshing the breakfast you were making when you felt a pair of arms back huggin you tightly.

"Are you finshed ?" She asked you. "Almost."You said finishing putting the food on the table and pulling her to sit on your lap.

HUG.jpg

couple-hug-kiss-love-favim-com-124355-21

"Yah, baby how are you going to eat ?". She said smiling.

"Feed me~~." You said cutely and she laughed at your failed attempt of doing aegyo."Okay, my big baby." With that she started eating and feeding you. 

"Bbay, I have schedule in one hour." She said after you finished eating.

"Really ? I thought i'll have you all to myself today." You said disappointed.

"I know, i would love to but i have to shoot my show with Krys. I'm sorry." She said thinking you're angry at her.

"It's okay baby i understand. Come on let's change then i will take you back to the dorm." You said and she kissed your cheeks and your lips happy that you can understand her work.

 

You stopped the car and looked at her and she did the same." Thank you for the night and for being in my life. I don't want to live without you ever agin."She said kissing your intertwined hands.

"Me too baby. You're the most important person to me beside my family of course. I love you so..." kiss her forehead."..so..."kiss her eyes"...so..."kiss her nose"...so..."kiss her cheeks"...so much." You kissed her lips and you felt her smiling on the kiss.

"I'll cal you as soon as i finish, okay ?" She asked and you nodded. She kissed you one last time and went out of the car. You watched as she enter the elvator and waved at you who waved back before starting the engine while driving to your coffee shop. You called Chaerin on the bluetooth.

"Chae ?"

"Hey unnie, what's up with the serious tone ?"

"Because the time has finally arrived and i'll need your help. "