THE BLESSING

Lucky

You never thought in your whole life you would face a situation like this. Having your girlfriend's dad pointing a gun at you while her ex-boyfriend tries to prove that he is better than you in every way. You arrived at the Jung's house after Chaerin and Krystal.  But when you entered you saw Jessica's ex-boyfriend Taecyeon there laughing with her dad and your sister. After Jessica announced you're her girlfriend her father left the room and came back with a gun pointing at your direction. 

"Daddy what the heck are you doing ?" Jessica asked shocked while you remained calm because it's not the first time someone point a gun at you.

" I will ask you a question. What do you love about my daughter ?" He said already impressed that you didn't freaked out like Taecyeon did when they met the only difference is that he didn't point a gun at him.

"Sir, I love everything about her. I love how she makes me smile just by thinking of her. How she makes me angry and jealous when she flirts with those famous boys. But I love even more when she tells me that no one can compete with me for her heart because it's already mine. I love seeing her blush when I say something cheesy.  I love how she turns into HellSica when she gets jealous because to me that's when she looks the cutest. I love how she makes me want to be the best so that I deserve being loved by her. I love the times when she sleep with me because her face its the last thing I see before I go to sleep and the first thing I see in the morning. If you ask me I could spend hours watching her sleep because to me is the same as watching an angel and despite all those hours I would never know how someone can be so perfect and beautiful and what the hell was she doing with someone so imperfect as me but when I think like that I just find more courage to continue to try my best to be to her what she is to me. My life. You know sir when I first saw her I never been so sure about anything in my life half as much I'm sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Your daughter is the love of my life. I can't not even for a second imagine a future where she's not in it." You said standing in front of him. Everyone was impressed by your words and your courage. And Jessica couldn't believe that you still could make her fall in love with you even more.

" I feel the same way and I can give her the life she deserves . To be treated like a queen and never have to worry about a thing in her life." Taecyeon said bragging about how rich he is. "Beside our fans would love to know we're together. Not that Jessica is losing her time with a nothing like you."You looked at him and smiled and looked back at Mr Jung who was returning the stare. 

"Why are you laughing?  Then how about we fight, whoever wins gets Jessica ? ". He said irritated by your attitude. 

" I won't fight with you Taecyeon-ssi." You said seriously. 

"And why ? If you don't know how to fight how are you going to protect my daughter ? " Mr Jung said coldly.

"It's not because I don't know how to fight sir." You said

" And why is it ? "

"Because your daughter is not a prize. She is a human being with feelings and not a thing to be won on a fight . She deserves to be courted and treated like a normal person. Besides if I won and had her body but her heart belonged to someone else to me I wouldn't have won anything. If she told me she loves you more and is happier with you or someone else I love her enough to let her go." You said calmly

"But if you don't fight for her doesn't mean that you don't love her? " Mrs. Jung asked

"I always tell Jessica this. My father always taught me that when you truly love someone you only want their happiness even if you're not a part of it and i love her enough to do that." you said looking at her.

"And I always tell you that no one can never make me happier than you.  I love you. " Jessica said while looking at you. 

You put the gun Mr Jung was poiting at you aimed right to your head and said." If loving your daughter is a crime than I am more than happy to say that I'm guilty as charged. And if you really pull that gun I will die with the goofy smile only Jessica can put in my face and I promise you babe that I will wait for your time so that we'll have our forever and ever as I promised you.  If you really want to kill me sir you can do it but please take the women out of here.  I don't want them to see it." You said cooly as you were not afraid of dying because of your love for Jessica. 

He prepared to shoot as you stood still on your place smiling while Jessica begged her father to stop. When he was going ti shoot he putted the gun down and smiled. " You pass. I couldn't be more glad to have you as my daughter-in-law. Jessica and Krystal won in the lottery . I always prayed that they would find someone that would love them the way I love their mother. And they did."He said to you before hugging you. " Both of you can call us Omma and Appa."

"But she's poor Mr Jung. " Taecyeon said. 

"Not everything is about money. " Mrs. Jung said coldly. Taecyeon got up and left the house while everyone burst laughing at his behavior. 

"The only reason I let you point a gun at my girlfriend Dad was because it was not loaded. "Jessica said hugging your waist. "But who said it is not loaded ?. "Mr Jung said smirking. 

Jessica couldn't believe what he was saying so he showed her and the rest that the gun was really loaded. Everyone looked at you and Chae who were smiling while they were shocked. "Baby why are you so calm about this ? Dad pointed a loaded gun at you." Jessica said worried. " Yeah why ? ". All of them asked.

You smiled and said." I learned martial arts with a retired comandant of the U.S army and he taught me how to know when a gun is loaded or not. I knew it the whole time and I did what I did even knowing I could take a bullet anytime but if it was to stand up for us I would do it again and again because I love you so much baby and no matter what people say or do I will stick with you until the day you want me to." You said to Jessica.

"Then you can relax because that day will never happen because I love you too so much that just the thought of losing you kills me." Jessica said to you looking lovingly at you.

 

"CHEESY!!!!!!" Everyone said in union after seeing that scene between the two of you. Aftrr that you had dinner with her parents and they liked you and CL a lot and approved your relationship with JeKrys so much they were already talking about marriage and kids . The only thing you could do was laugh at them. 

You couldn't be more happy than to be able to receive their blessing. And to have the most beautiful girl in the world with you. You leaned on her ear and whispered. 

" I love you Sicababy ".

"I love you too BabyRin".