THE RESULT

Lucky

It has been more than a week since that incident happened and you have been ignoring Jessica for that long. It's not you want to end things like that, it's' just that you're not ready to listen to what she has to say. And why ?. Because you're scared she'll dump you for that Jaebum guy. 

Jessica has been a complete mess ever since. She doesn't want to eat, sleep, sing, anything. She just want to talk and explain things to you but you didn't give her a single chance. You ignored her 68 calls and 106 texts she left for you. in one word Jessica Jung is miserable. And the girls couldn't take it anymore so they decided to make a plan to get the two of you to talk.

 

In 'THE HIDEOUT'

It was time for the plan to start and to get you they were counting on Chaerin to do it. She asked you to make a deliver on a music show, but she promised you it was not for SNSD, she said that they were in Japan so you agreed. You arrived at the building and asked for the directions on the paper CL gave to you. Soon you arrived in front of the door and knocked it before you heard someone ask you to come in, as soon as you entered you saw the SNSD members and your girlfriend and you knew you have been tricked by them.

"I'm guessing no one ordered the food, am i right ?" you sighed as you already know what they wanted from you. "Look, i appreciate the effort you made to bring me here so me and Jessica could talk but the thing is you should have respect my decision. It's not like i wasn't never going to talk to her again. I just needed some time to take the scene of my girlfriend kissing a guy in front of me. Why couldn't you understand that maybe i didn't talk to her because i was not ready to see her?". You said angry that they did this.

"We just wanted you to solve the problem." Said Taeyeon feeling guilty."The last time you fought with Tiffany and you came to me asking what you should do, remember what i told you ? Don't talk to her until you're ready to face the consequences. Why couldn't you guys do the same ?" you said

"We're sorry" said Tiffany

"You know what ? Since i'm already here, we're going to settle things betwee us. Are you happy?" You said."Please leave the two of us alone." And as soon as you said that they were already out of the room, it was only you and Jessica

"Well, i'm listening now. Talk." You said coldly while looking at her

"I'm sorry for what happened, it was not my intention to hurt you like that, but now i'll explain everything that happened. Me and Jaebum dated for about three years, i was completely in love with him. He was the sweetest guy ever, he treated me like a queen. I honestly thought that he was the one and that we would never be apart but it happened. He thought me and Taecyeon were cheating on him and he left not only 2pm but he also left me just like that without a proper goodbye or a proper conversation. That day was the first time we met after our break up, he asked me if he could talk to me privately and i said yes. We went to his backstage room and as soon as he closed the door he kissed me. At first i was shocked but later i kissed him back. I did because i remembered our time together and i let myself drawn in those memories and on that moment i forgot about anything, including you." When she said that you turned around because you knew that soon the tears you were holding would fall down.

" But then when the kiss was getting more passionately my mind started to work again and i pulled out of the kiss. I couldn't believe i let that happen and that i did that to you. He said that he missed so much and the girls he have been with after me never managed to get me out of his mind and his heart and he said that no matter who we met we could never recriate what he and i had. After hat he left and didn't give me a chance to say anything, i came back to SNSD' s room and told the girls and they said that no matter what i should tell you the truth and that's what i was going to do when i saw you but you already heard it and the kiss he gave me in front of you i was completely shocked and i couldn't react but when i tried to explain you treated me coldly and left and ignored the messages i left on your machine and my texts."She said already with tears on her eyes.

" I've read every text you send to me and listened to every message you left. Why ? Because even after everything i still missed you like crazy but every time i brought myself to dial your number the scene of the the two of you just kept popping in my head and in the end i never managed to call you.I am not asking for anything but your honesty. If you felt you still love him  please tell me even with how much i love you, i'll let you go and be happy with him the way you clearly aren't happy with me." You said while you turned around and faced her the moment a tear has runned down your face.

Before she could say anything else, the door was open by the reason why you here, Jaebum followed by the rest of the girls."We tried to stop him but we couldn't".

"Why the is this piece of doing here with my girlfriend, huh? I am warning you, if you don't leave my girlfriend the hell alone, you will regret ." He said 

"Oh yeah ? Make me." You said smirking 

"Oh you don't want to stand against me you have no idea who is my father, i will make you regret being born. But first let me tell you something you don't seem to understand : JESSICA IS MINE, LEAVE HER THE ALONE !!" He said raising his voice while you stood still calmly with the same smirk you had.

​"ENOUGH JAEBUM. I will not tolerate that you talk to MY GIRLFRIEND like that. I'm not your girlfriend, i'm hers. And i'm sorry that i let myself go and let you kiss me but the thing is I don't love you anymore. I love her. And i want to be with her, not you. So shut up and never call her a piece of in front of me ever again or i will make you regret being born." She said in HELLSICA mode on but when she turned around to look at you she calmed down and said.

" I always dreamt of meeting and loving a person as sweet as you. I always dreamt of a relationship like the one i have with you, i always dreamt of a life just like the way i live with you. All my dreams came true when i found you. My love for you will never end, there are no second thoughts or regrets, since the first time i saw you, i fell in love with you. After that I had no clue that i wouldn't be able to live without you, I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. The day you gave this ring i promised i will love you till eternity. I'm truly, madly deeply, completely, insanely, surely in love with you. Please believe that i have never mean it those 3 words more than when i say them to you. I hear your voice i can feel my heart skip a beat. When we're together it feels like i'm part of a fairytale. I've fallen hopelessly in love with you. Your eyes, your laugh, your voice, your smile, i promise i can be evrything you want if you give me a chance to prove it." She said while tears were running down on her face.

You wipped those tears with your thumb and said. "That's all i' ve wanted to hear from you. You are my baby, my headache, my love, my smile, my frown, my wrong, my right, my pain, my happines, my everything. As long as we love each other the way we do, no one and nothing will break us apart. I can't spend a minute without thinking of you, i can't think of a day without you in my life. I love you more than i could ever imagined being possible to love someone and that scares me. I think of losing you and i know that when that happen i'm going to die because you have my life and my heart in your hands." You said hugging her against your chest. You pulled away a little to look at her.

" I'm glad we talked things over."You said.

"Me too." She said cutely

"You're so cute i can't believe you're mine babe." You said lovingly

"No that's all you baby, i swear i don't know why you chose me." She said lovingly.

"Cause you're perfect for me babe you truly are." You said leanig closer.

"Take my heart. Keep it safe please." She said leaning closer too.

"Idem" With that you closed the gap and kissed her (something like this.)

tumblr_ml4bsq874C1s1abeio1_r1_500.jpg

"I can't believe you are going to choose her instead of me, I am so much better than her, i can love you more than she does. Pleas tell me what she has that i don't ?" He said after watching the two of you. Jessica turned around and you back hugged her like this.

7325001.gif

"She has my heart Jaebum and i don't want anyone else but her to have it. Please understand that to me there is no one better than Jaerin. Please leave us alone." She said smiling to feel your arms around her again holding her tightly, making her feel safe and protected but most of all, loved.

He left and soon all the girls congratulated the two of you and you thanked them for tricking you to talk to Jessica. After that the staff of the programm came to warn that the girls were the next ones to perform.

"You will watch me, right?"She said to you.

"Sing and dance for me that i'll be watching" You said kissing her for the last time before they left  the room .

And as promised you watched them, or even better, you watched Jessica and for the way she looked into the camera you knew that, that look she gave it was meant for you only and that didn't miss the chance to put a silly smile on your face. You couldn't believe how lucky you are to be able to call her yours.