THE DECISION

Lucky

You couldn't believe what you heard from tje the doctor. You have been driving around for almost two hours thinking about what he said. He explained that you would have to do a urgent treatment of quimiotherapy and if it didn't work you would have to go through a surgery to try to remove the tumor and when you asked how much time do you have he said that without the treatment you had between 6and 8 months.

Your parents invited the girls to have dinner including Daehyun. So after done thinking you went there. As you opened the front door yu saw that the 'women' were talking in the living room as usual but the thing is you didn't see Jessica there so you asked them and they sais she went to the balcony so you went.

As you got closer you recognized the voices of the balcony as Jessica and Daehyun's so you hide and and listened to their conversation. 

"I love you Jessica from the moment i saw you i knew you were the one and i know that you're my best friend's girlfriend but i can't hide my feelings anymore. I have been trying to forget them but everytime i see you they just keep getting stronger and every time we went out as friends i can see that you feel something for me too." He said to her as you started to feel tears running down on your face.

"I'm confused Hyunie. I love Jaerin but i don't know what i have been feeling for you. I didn't know that you loved me this way but i can't leave Jaerin. I love her."She said really confused.

"What's the point of being with her if you wishing it was me instead of her ? We love each other Sica and i know that she'll understand us."he said getting closer.

" I never been with her imagining you which is why I'm so..." . And before she could finish, Daehyun kissed her passionately and to finish breaking your heart you saw her kiss back with just the same amount of passion.

" I don't know what to say." Jessica said after the kiss.

" Don't say anything. Just think about what i told you and the kiss." You decided to finally appear like you haven't see anything. 

"Hey baby, hey buddy." You said while kissing her and hugging her side ways while you could hear your own heart vanish on air ." Mom is calling us dowstairs come on." You held Jessica's hand and lead the way to dinning room.

 

After the dinner in which you noticed the glances between the two of them, you went to the living room to talk a little bit. Until your fatger asked the most embarrassing question. 

"So Jessica have you and Jaerin done it already ?". By tge corner of your eyes you could see Daehyun shifting in the seat and that nade you smirk a littke before she answered. 

"No, we haven't Dad." She answered wjile blushing and holding you hand tighter." And why ?" Your mom asked.

"Because she isn't ready Mom." You answered this time and saw Daehyun's smile. And after that you made a decision that is going to change your life