THE PROPOSAL

Lucky

You have bren waiting for this moment ever since you met Jessica. Propose. That's what you are going to do since you're sure you want to spend the rest of your life together.  You were just having trouble choosing the way you would do it until you got an idea. 

You and jessica went to visit your parents since yoir father called saying that he had something important to talk with you so you decided to bring her with you.

"Hey Mamá where's papá ?". That's the spanish way to call mom and dad. You said greeting yor mother and Jessica did the same.

" Hey cariño Your father is in the office waiting for you. " she said . " Okay I'll go see want he wants. Take care of my girlfriend Mamá. " You said jokingly. "Of course i will silly. " she said while you pecked Jessica's lips and went upstairs to the office.

 

"Papá ? ". You said knockimg at the door." Come in mi amor." He said and you did what he told.

" You called saying you wanted to talk something important.  You got me a little scared." You said sitting at the chair in front of him.

" No it's nothing to be scared of. What i wanted to talk with you it's that the time for you to take over the CEO position in our company. " He said seriously. " What ? That's big. Do you think I'm ready ?". You said worried about taking care of such a big company as the Choi's Empire is.

" Of course you are. You're my daughter and i trust in you . I know you will be a better leader than i was for our employees.  I'm proud of you Paz. You will do great. " he said truthfully. 

" If you trust me it's because i can do it. I promise you I'll do my best to expend even more our company and I'll leave you and Mamá even more proud of me.". You said meaning it.

"Okay so you know that every year aroun two weeks from now we do an annual ball to celebrate all the partnerships we have with the other companies and i plan to introduce you there.  What do you think about that ?".  He asked you. 

" I'm fine with it." But then you suddenly had an idea. " Papá can i ask you a big favor ?". " Of course cariño what do you want ?". 

" Well, you see i kind of had this idea to..." 

 

 

It was the time for you to be introduced to the world as the new CEO and you were extremely nervous but the partners already knew you and they loved you and your smartness so they were happy to know you were going to take over the place you father so wisely hels from nothing to the title of the biggest company of South Korea and the third of the world.

You brought the girls and Jessica along with Krystal who came with Chaerin since she was also going to be introduced as the CFO and both of you would be revealed as The Choi's heiress and their parents since you wanted to be surrounded by the people you love the most and for another reason but that was later.

"Baby you're really tense relax a bit. It's going to be okay you don't have to worry about it. "She said trying to calm you and of curse she did it. "Yes Jae relax you're going to do just fine."  The girls said it.

" Ladies and gentlemen,  I would like to make an announcement.  I'm retiring from the CEO position of the Choi's Empire. " Your father said and there you knew you couldn't back out anymore you would have to face.

"But the position will be passed to my eldest daughter that i have an enormous pleasure to introduce.  Please give her and my other daughter a big round of applause.  Choi Jaerin and choi Chaerin. " With that said a light focused on the two of you. 

Everyone applauded you as you made your way through the crowd.  As you reached the stage you hugged your father as well as CL did. Soon she went to the mic and gave her speech . Soon she finished and it was your turn.  You went and started to talk.

"Thank you everyone for the support and the acceptance you gave to me and my sister. I promise that I'll do even better than my father did. "You said and everyone laughed. " But that's not all."

"Tonight it will be the night that will change my whole life. Not only because of the company but what i am about to do. Exactly 11 months , two weeks and seven hours ago i met someone. My girlfriend, SNSD's Jessica. " With that the light shine on her spot and everyone looked at her and started whispering. " You know how people say that she is an Ice Princess ? I can say that it was one of the reasons i fell in love with her. She had this feeling of a beautiful mystery that i wanted to find out. And I did. I found the love of my life. " you said looking directly at her. Everybody awed you two.

"You know when you meet a person , if it is the right person , who can change your life upside down ? That's what she did. She not only changed my life, she changed me to be a better person. She's one of a kind. My one of kind. I never thought i could love someone as much as I love her. It's completely insane but i can't stop myself from falling in love with more and more with every moment we spend together. Our love isbthe kind once in a lifetime.  When you find a love like the one we have you have to grab it with both hands because you'll never have a chance to feel this way again. I love evry single part of her. Even her flaws make me love her the way i do. And i know she feels the same way. And that's why I'm sure i want to spend every second of the rest of my life together with her which it is why I'm going to do something i want to do since the moment i first saw her and fell in love with her." You said pouring your heart out. When you finished you got off the atage and went her direction completely forgetting about the people in the room. To you, it was just you and her. You got close and pulled a box from your pocket, got on one knee and opened it in front of her and there was a beautiful ring inside it. You saw tears spill from her eyes. You took courage and asked.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon , will you marry me ?" You said and every one stopped to hear her answer. And then she finally said it the answer you badly wanted to hear.

" Yes baby. Of course I'll marry you silly". She said crying from happiness.  You smiled while crying as same as her. You putted the ring on her and hugged as tightly and eager as you could and she responded with the same ammount as you did.

"I love you". You whispered in her ear winning over the crazy cheers you're receiving. 

"I love you too." She said it back to you.