THE VISIT

Lucky

You were ready for the surgery all the girls were in the room with you and Jessica was sitting next to you holding your hand.

" Girls i want you to do a favor for me . I know that you have delayed some concerts so i want you girls to go and do them. I wouldn't forgve myself for taking you away from your fans. I know you girls will say that you want to stay here with me but if you love me and care for me you are going to do what i'm asking." You said.

"Baby how can you ask me to leave you when you need me the most ? I failed you once and I'm not doing again. " Jessica said to you.

"I promise that I'll be waiting for you. I'm not planning to go anywhere away from you.  I just don't want you to stop your life because of me. It wouldn't feel right to me. And you never failed and i know you're not going to. " you said to her.

"Baby don't ask me to leave you. What if something goes wrong ? I wouldn't forgive myself if i was somewhere else than beside you." She said as she really didn't want to leave.

"Pretty please ?". You used your puppy eyes that you know she can't resist. And it worked.

"Okay I'll go but you better call me every hour to know how you're doing and if you have a headache i want you to tell me that I'll leave every thing and rush to your side okay ? "..

"Okay. I want to thank all of you for everything you have done for me . I have found true sisters in all of yoi. I'm grateful that i met such wonderful people like you. And baby i want you to know that i only knew what love and happiness means the moment i first saw you. Even with all our ups and downs not even for second did i regret loving you. Thank you for loving me and make me the most happy person in the word. I'll always always love you. " you said taering up ss well as Jessica.

"Don't talk like we're never going to see each other. You're going to survive and get free from the tumor and we'll live happily ever after just like we promised.  And i thank you for loving me so much . With your love i finally found myself and where i belong which it is by your side. I love you." Jessica said while letting the tears fall down on her face . You lifted your hand and caressed her cheeks. 

"Will you love me in the morning ?". You said pulling her closer.

"Forever and ever baby". She said closing the gap and kissing you.

 

 

It's been three months since the surgery and two months since you are recovering. All you asked CL to tell Jessica was that you were okay and that she had to focus on the concerts.

"I can't believe Char is not picking up my calls." Jessica said frustrated.  There are five minutes before they have to get up on stage and Jessica couldn't get a hold of Chaerin and that made her worry.

"Jessie . Everything is okay. Just do the show like it would do if Jae was the only person in the audience that I'm sure that she's going to listen to you." Tiffany said as they got in position to start.

"You're right Tiff. Baby this show is for you." And with that the light went out.

'Who's riding a motorcycle ?'

 

After the show which it was the best show of the tour and also the last one. SNSD bided goodbye to the fans and hot off the stage to go to the changing room. When they opened the door they saw a figure with the back facing the door and they find it strangely familiar until the figure turned around. 

You.

You smiled while seeing ther shocked face but you grinned when you saw Jessica run to you. You almost lost your balance with the strength she throw herself to you.

"Missed me that much ?"