THE TEST

Lucky

After knowing what their head manager was able to do it if he found that all of them are dating each other they decided that no matter what the result may be but they are going to tell the truth to Lee Sooman. 

They girls asked Sunny to ask her uncle to give them a moment to talk to him about something important and of course he said yes. The girls finally entered his office and stood in front of him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo uncle we would like to talk to you about something that has happened but for that we're going to need that you call Daesung oppa for us. (Daesung is the name of the head manager).

" Okay let's call him" he said after that he called the and soon he arrived. " okay girls he's already here what you want to talk about ?".

Jessica step forward and said firmly as she was sure of her decision.  "I have a girlfriend.  And Oppa found out about her and asked her to leave me because if she didn't and people found out she would be ruining our group and she did . She broke up with me because of what he said but i quickly handled the situation simply saying that if i had to choose i would choose her without any second thought."

"The truth uncle is that all of us are dating girls. Except for Jessica we're all dating each other. Yuri and Yoona,  Sooyoung and me, Hyoyeon and Seohyun and Taeyeon and Tiffany and we know that maybe or most likely you will be against it but we want you to know that if we have to make a choice to continue on this group or leave our girlfriends than from today you can already announce that SNSD is officially disbanded. " Sunny said sternly.

" I was never against it in fact i walways knew that your friendship would turn into a relationship.  Besides there isn't nothing happy for the fans than to know that. You guys are approved we will announce. And you Daesung are fired." Sooman said and Daesung could only lower his head and accept it. The girls celebrated it together.

 

 

It's been six months since you and Jessica started dating and it was time for SNSD'S comeback stage with the new single 'Mr Mr'. So you of course went to watch her and give your support for the whole group. When you were going to your place in the audience you heard a conversation that called your attention. 

'You are crazy Jaebum. It's been what ? Three years since you and Jessica broke up. There's no way she's still into you.' A friend of his said.

'If you say so why she felt so nervous when i pulled her close to me when we met face to face again. She even closed her eyes as if she was expecting me to kiss he and of course i wouldn't miss that chance. You wanna know what she did ? She responded back with a second . Of course that after she ran away but i think that , or even better I'm sure she still loves me . The kiss showed me everything i neede to see.' He said it while you were listening and clenching your fist tightly.

" Hey babe  you came . " you heard that familiar voice behing you but you weren't thinking straight and you could feel the tears streaming down your face. You turn around and look at Jessica a perfect human being qnd you heard the door open and Jaebum got out of the room and he went to Jessica and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionately in front of everyone, including you who had more tears running on your face as you looked down trying to hide the fact you were crying even though it was obvious. 

" Hey babe, i knew that we still loved each other even after all these years and we finally can have a chance now. " he said while Jessica stayed frozen until she looked your way and there she saw the most heartbreaking scene for her. You crying because of her. She wanted to get free from his hold but he was more stronger than her so she didn't managed to but still looked at you fixatedly.  He followed her gaze and stopped at you.

"Who the are you and what are you doing here ? This is a private place for performers and their manager not for someone like you. Poor peolpe that want to be near us."he said mockingly. 

" I'm sorry sir, SM managers asked me to bring these foods for the girls that's all. I'm sorry i left you uncomfortable and irritated with my presence." You said politely trying to forget the pain it was causing you.

" Okay since my girlfriend likes ramen so much I'll ask for them to prepare for her . Be right back baby. " as he said that he left and Jessica regained her consciousness and went to you who didn't want to look at her because it was only a matter of time until you would explode. Before she could say something you already said.

" Miss , the gentleman is completely right you shouldn't care about a person like me. You're wasting your time you someone like..." Before you could finshed, he came back. " How dare you speak to them ? People like you don't deserve the chance to talh the great SNSD so please stop bothering and go." 

"Im sorry . I don't want to be a nuisance for you . I'm really sorry. I'll leave now. " you bowed and turned around finally let the tears you were holding. As Jessica and the rest could only hang their mouth open and there's only these questions in your head.

'Everything was all just a lie to her ? Did se really just wanted to try it being with a girl ?

Everytime she said those three words was all just  lies no love at all. I cant believe she played me like this . What I'm going to do ? ' you said while letting your feet take you away from all the pain you experienced right now.

'' Why Jessica why ? I guess I'm really not enough for you and I'm sorry that i wasted your time with me '

 

'