THE PROMISE

Lucky

As the night came, you and the rest of the girls were still in your house talking with the parents. You were sitting besides Jessica while she leaned her body against yours while you had your arm wrapped around her waist. You were zoning out a little because you were thinking about the surprise you were going to give to Jessica since today was your 100th day, you wanted to do something especial and you did.

"Baby, come with me for a while" you said to Jessica as you stood up and offered your hand. As soon as she took it you turned and said."I'm going to show her the rest of the house." You looked at your mom and saw that she nodded her head with a smile on her face since she knew what you were going to do.

You took her upstairs to the place you loved the most on the house, the balcony . You took her there and gave her a back hug while looking at the beautiful view of the city you could see from the balcony. She put her hands on yours interlocking your fingers together.

"It's beautiful, right?"You asked her a bit nervous

"It's amazing. I never saw such a beautiful view as this. You are lucky to have this" she said amazed by the view in front of her.

"Yeah but i'm not only lucky to have this view. I'm the most lucky woman on Earth because i have the most perfect,beautiful,caring, kind,hard-working,clumsy,stubborn,sincere,funny,talented,gorgeous girlfriend in the world" You said turnig her around to look at you

"I'm the one who won in lottery the day i met you. I couldn't ask for someone better to take care of me, to protect me, to hold me, to love me than you. You are the most perfect and romantic girlfriend someone can have. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I don't ever want to lose you, baby". She said sincerely as she never loved someone as much she loves you.

"I want to tell you something. I love you with all my heart, you never have to worry about any girl taking your spot or getting in between us, i'm just all for you as long as we're together. You mean everything to me, never forget that you're the number 1 person in my life, i'm never going to give up on you. I honestly have no idea how i got luck enough for you to notice me. Which is why i try to be the best girlfriend for you so that i can be worthy to be loved by God's most precious angel." You said lovingly

"What do you love about me?" asked Jessica to you

"Word can't really explain but i'll try. I love being with you, if i could do it everyday i would. I love when we're together, because when we are it's amazing. You make me smile laugh and happy like no other. The tickle fights, the kisses, the cuddling, the laughing, the holding hands, the teasing, the everything. I'm the happiest when i'm with you and I love everything about you. I love how you make me smile whenever i talk to you even when i'm not with you. I love how you make me feel complete. I love how we laugh together and enjoy being around eachother. I love the way you get angry and cute at the same time. I love you" you said honestly.

"I don't think i tell you how much you mean to me. The way you hold me in your arms so tight, the way you give me your sweatshirts when i'm cold and i don't even have to ask, the way you smell, your laugh, cuddling with you, the way you open doors for me and protect me  wherever we go, how you pull me close to kiss you. I can't stop thinking about you. My hearts starts hurting  when you're not with me . I feel completely at peace wrapped around you. Your heartbeat is all i care to listen to. Your face is all i want to look at. Your toch is what makes my body and mind come to life" she said to you because although you are the one who shows your feelings the most , it doesn't means she loves you any less than you love her , she is just more shy to say it than you." But i hate the fact that you are way taller than me."

"Trust me, there is an advantage in it" you said

"What ?" she asked cutely

You pull her close to you wrapping your arms around her shoulder and letting her wrap her arms around your waist so that her head would lean against your chest."Because when i hug you like this, you can listen to my heart which beats only for you" You said kissing the top of her head. 

She pinched your waist and broke the hug a little to look at you. "Cheesy"

"Only for you my princess". You pulled her close to you until your lips were close then you look at her eyes and whispers.

"I love you"

"I love you too".

You kiss her gently wanting her to feel the love while she did the same. And you both felt it.

(Jessica is a little insecure about other girls hitting on you since you look like this

she thinks that other girls are more pretty than her, have a better body while you always tells her that she is what you always wanted)

 

"But this is not the reason i have brought in this balcony" You said after breaking the kiss. "I brought you here to give you this" Then you take something from your pocket.

"This ring has been on my family for a long time. It belonged to my mother, my grandmother and my great grandmother. From the minute my mom gave me this ring i promised to myself that i would only give this ring to  one woman only, the one who is going to love me with all her heart, that one i will never betray, and the one who is going to be with me for the rest of my life. I never gave this ring to someone, not even mentioned." you said with tears in your eyes.

"Jinjja ?" she asked with tears already running down on her face.

"Ne. You wanna know why ? Because it never felt right with them like it feels with you . This ring was waiting for you and so was I. After i was kidnapped and tortured, I just wanted to die. And i tried but every time i was near someone always came and after i just kept asking me why was good keeping me alive being such a dirty person , i learned to live with it but i always wanted to know the answer. And 4 months ago i finally understood why. It was because of you. He kept me alive so that i could love you and protect you. You are the reason i woke up every day after that incident , i was because you were waiting for me the way i was waiting for you. But now, finnaly the wait is over. I found you." But the time you finshed both of you were already in tears. She hugged you so tightly while sobbing.

You broke the hug and look at her , you wipped her tears with your thumbs and held her hand.

"This ring is my promise to you to always be the best partner for you. And from this day on i promise you'll be my most prized possession. My world. My everything" You said putting the ring on her finger. Then you looked depply inside her eyes and you saw nothing but pure love and with that you gave her a smile

"That's a big commitment. Are you sure i'm worth it ?" She said looking at your eyes searching for the same thing and there she found it . LOVE.

"Positive. I'll stay with you forever. If you decide you want me."

"I want you".

"You have me".

"Can i keep you?".

"Forever and ever baby". And with that you sealed it with a loving kiss. Both of you knew that you finallly begun to understand what is love and you hope that this time will be forever.You smile in the kiss and said.

"Happy 100th day, my princess"

"Happy 100th day too, my prince"