THE CHOICE

Lucky

It has passed one monthsince the meeting with Jessica's parents and you have visitef them regularly even without Jessica.  And you are in the living room of the Jung's house after having dinner with them

 You were talking with Mr Jung when you phone ringed, you excused yourself to answerit since it's an unknown number.

"Hello ?" you said. 

" Miss Bauer ?" A man asked you. Paz Bauer is your real name since you were born in Spain. Choi Jaerin is your korean name. 

"Yeah, that's me."

"Great. I'm SNSD's head manager and i would like to see you immediately if it's possible. "

"No, it's okay. I'll go there now. Is there a problem if i go now ?"

"No I'm glad to know that. Thank you for your time Miss Bauer. " the manager hung up before you could answer.

You returned to the room.  "Appa and Omma Jung I'll have to go there is one problem i need to solve it.  But i promise i will come back later , okay ?." You said biding them good bye. "Ne, its okay darling" 

 

Soon you arrived at SM building and soon you arrived on front of the secretary's desk.

"Hello. I'm Paz Bauer, I'm here to see ...." you couldn't finish because the manager already came to you and asked you to accompany him to his room.

"Sit down please. I'll go straight to the point. I recently discovered that you and Jessica are in a relationship.  Do you deny it ?". He said firmly

"Aniyo. Me and Jessica are really in a relationship.  Why ?". You said coldly. 

" You see Miss Bauer.  You know how important their group is not only to this company butto their fans , to korea and most importantly to themselves.  I got to know about it from a friend i have who is a reporter who informed me that they got photos of the two of you kissing and doing couples stuff. When we revealed Onew and Raina relationship it was a caos from both fandoms. Some of them really bashed on both of them . How do you think Sones will react when they learn that not only Jessica is dating a non celebrity but is also a GIRL. I tell it will definitely ruin their careers not only Jessica's but the whole SNSD . If we let the news come out it will be the end of SNSD. Now think of all the years they spent training , all the effort they put in this group, all Sones who will be disappointed in them. Are you going to protect them or you're going to end their dream ?" He said looking at you. You were shocked dand didn't know what to say or do . You don't want to take away their dreams but you also know the price for that and you're not sure if you have the strength to do it.

" If you love her , you will do what's best for her. I know it's hard for you but a need an answer now." He said to you

 

 

You were in your bed looking at the ceiling while tears runs down on your face while you kept thinking about how would you break up with Jessica when you received a call from your dad.

"Hey Dad." You answered trying to cover up the fact that you were crying and you managed to hide pretty well

"Hey sweetie i was wondering if you could do me a urgent favor. I'm having problems in the Oxford University and i wanted to know if you could go and solve it for your old man?" He said and you thought it was a good time for you to clear your mind, so you accepted and soon started to pack your things. 

It has been two weeks since Jessica left to go to their 3rd Japan tour shows and you forgot that she arrived tomorrow the same time you're leaving

 

The next day SNSD a few hours from arriving back to Korea and there was a particular member who was really happy for that since she missed a certain someone who didn't call her yesterday. While you were on the private space on the airport waiting for the calling to board the plane to England. Your back faced the door when you heard that familiar voice you missed thos couple of weeks.  " why here Lord ?" 

As soon as you heard the door open and those loud vocies enter the room you stood up with a heavy heart for what you're about to do. You turned around and the girls were shocked to see you there. Jessica ran to you and jumed onto you really happy to see you there. You awkwardly hugged her as you knew what you had to do.

" Baby i can't believe you came here just to see me. I missed you so much. She said still hugging you.

"But i didn't. I was waitig my plane ". You coldly answered . Jessica got surprised by your tone and what you said.

"Baby why you didn't call me yesterday and what you mean by waiting for your plane ?". She said and you pushed her away.

"Because i leaving to England and i didn't call you yesterday because i was planning on leave before you came back and because i couldn't do this for the phone." You said coldly. Jessica and the girls were completely stunned by your actions.

"Let's break up."