THE FIRST

Lucky

You and Jessica were celebrating you 10th monthsary including the time you were together before the break up. You decided to do something special since one week ago she told you she was ready to make love with you. You planned everything, as you went to pick her at the dorm and went out to recreate your first date since it was a very special day for you both.

As you finished the reenact, you drove to your penthouse. You opened the door and led her inside while asking her to close her eyes. The you stopped and asked her to open them and when she did she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

romantic-packages-top.jpg

She turned around and hugged you as tightly as she could, starting to cry on your shoulder.

"Shhh, i'm here. Don't cry please." You said caressing her back.

"I love you so much baby. I can't believe you did all of this for me. You're the sweetest and most romantic girlfriend in the world. I'm so lucky to have you. Thank you." She  looking at you. You used your thumb to wipe her tears.

"No need to thank me, it's our first time, your first time and i wanted to be unforgettable. I can't believe i have you in my arms everyday, it's like a dream coming true. I don't ever want to let you go again." You said resting your forehead on hers."And i don't want you to either." She said a little serious.

"Are you sure you want to be me your first ?" You asked a little worried she could regret choosing you."I am. I know now that the reason i could never do it with any of my ex-boyfriends it's because i was waiting for you baby." She said .

"I love you." You said. "I love you too."

"Will you dance with me, Your Majesty ?" You asked while bowing like a prince.

" I would love too." She said doing the same.

8d17fccc11b856db5a04ecdee881f218.jpg

As the music ended, you looked at her and took her hand and walked to the bedroom. You opened the door but before she could enter you lifted her bride-style. She chuckled at your action but most of all she was touched for all your effort to make this night perfect.

"Are you sure you want to do this ? I mean, i can understand if you want to wait..."

"No, no, no, listen to me. I never been so sure of anything in my life than being right here with you and loving you." With that she pecked your lips and looked at you giving the green light.

With that, you started to her shirt and take it off and she did the same to you.You then started to her skirt while she ed your pants and soon they were also on the floor. You kissed her and laid her down on the bed. Soon, your hands reached behind her back and took it off her bra. You stared at her s.

"Don't stare." She said shyly and embarrassed.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world and the most perfect girl i have ever been with." You started to kiss her neck, watching not to leave any mark although you badly wanted to, and started the work on her s.

"ARGHHH...." As you heard her moan, it was like melody to your ears and was turning you on even more.

When you finished, you started to kiss your way down at her body. When you reached there, you took off her along with yours and you went up to look directly at her eyes.

"Are you ready ?". You asked and she nodded. You put your finger at her entrance and kissed her."It's going to hurt, you can bite my shoulder if you want or do anything, okay ?." You saw she nodded so you started to push her barrier as gentle as you possibly could, not wanting to cause more pain. You felt her biting hard on your shoulder while scratching your whole back with her nails, leaving traces of a little amount of blood all over it. It hurted but seeing her almost crying made you forget your pain. When you felt she relaxed you started to move your finger inside of her and you added another one.

But before she came, you took your finger off and positioned yourself in between her legs and begin to your hips making your lower parts come in contact. After a few more s, you both came together, you fell on top of her while she hugged your body. The you cleaned both of you and laid beside her while pulling the blanket to cover you while she rested her head on your chest.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnXeeJWTr0RCCZ9lpLBfA

"It was amazing, baby. Thank you for everything ."She said to you.

"You're welcome. Now, llet's sleep. Good night, baby girl." You said closing your eyes and kissing the top of her head.

"Good night, baby" She said.

"I love you."

"I love you too." With that both of you closed your eyes and soon went to dreamland with a giant smile on your faces.