THE SPEECH

Lucky

"Baby. I can't believe you're here. Shouldn't you be in the hospital ? Why hasn't you called me for the past two days ? And where is Chaerin so that i can kill her for not calling me? ". She said without stopping and it made you chuckle.

"I am out of the hospital since i already recovered from the surgery. I haven't called you because i wanted to make a surprise for you which worked and don't kill Chaerin remember she is your sister-in-law both ways. And one more thing i missed you too baby." With that said you pulled her closer by the waist and kissed her . She responded with the same amount of love you did.

large.jpg

Everyone was happy to see so all the girls went to the two of you and enveloped you both in a group hug. All you could do was laugh at them but nonetheless you felt extremely lucky to have this girls with you.

"And i have news for you." You said after breaking the hug. "What is it baby ?" Jessica asked a little scared about what you were going to say.

"I am officially free from the cancer." You said. The girls couldn't hold any longer and started to scream and Jessica just hugged you as tightly as she could and soon you felt your shoulder get wet.

"Don't cry baby. Now i am forever yours." You whispered on her ears

"I love you, please don't ever leave me again" She said 

"Never. I love you so much."

"I love you too".

 

 

It has been over a week since you came back to Korea and your parents decided to invited The Kims, The Chois, The Kwons and The Jungs who eventually became great friends with your parents and of course all the girls to spend the days at your house.(A/N If you are wondering on the second meeting with The Jungs you revealed your true identity and some of the reasons why you hide it).

All of you were at the backyard on a big table your parents got for the lunch every one was seated besides their partners. Everyone was chatting when your father got up and called for everyone's attention.

"Today my family and friends, it's a really important day of my life. As all of you know now my eldest daughter have suffered from a tumor and almost died but God decided that she would continue to brings us joy, happiness, stress, and most of all love. It's not the first time that we almost lost her but God has always blessed us to be able to save her. I want you to know that i couldn't be more proud to be your daa and of the woman you have become. I love you my precious daughter. Cheers." Your father said tearing up and see him cry made you cry even more. You got up and went to him and hugged him and your mother who was really crying. You broke the group hug but continued to hug them from sideways.

"You know my father named Paz which means peace so that i could be the rock of those who i love and be able to bring them peace. I was raised to be a good man in a storm. You know it's funny. When i decided to come out , i was super scared of their reactions especially Dad's. And after i told them, Dad looked at me and said ' Can i ask you a question ?' . I was prepared to: ' How fast can you get the hell out of my house ?' but instead he asked :'Are you still the one i raised you to be ?' And after he said , i nodded while i started crying and he said that no matter who i loved if it was a man, a woman, a dog, he would always see me as the little girl he held in his arms and swore to love unconditionally. At that moment and all the moments after i could never thank God enough for the wonderful family He gave me. I'm so blessed to be surrounded of such wonderful people and i want you to know that i love every single person here and that you can always count of me. Because one of the things Dad said to me that i never forgot is that you protect the things you love and that's what i will always do. Thank you Mom and Dad for never give up on me and always been by my side. I truly don't deserve you. I love you guys so much." You said while crying as well as them as you really were thankful for  them.

"Come her Chae and Harin-ah" You called them and soon all your family had a group hug and the rest applauded your guys as they all had tears in their eyes, touched by your words.