THE LOST

Lucky

You were cleaning the shop alone since you dismissed your employees early because SNSD members were going to come and pick you up. You were cleaning a table when you heard the door open. " It's already closed". You said before turning around and seeing the person who hurted you more tgan anyone else. Your ex-fiancée,  Wonder Girls' Yubin.

" What are you doing here ?". You said coldly because you didn't want to see her .

" I'm in Korea because of our comeback but i couldn't be here and don't come talk to you". She said getting in front of you while you had your back facing the door

" I don't want to talk to you ever again. I thought that i made it clear after the incident. Just leave Yubin-ssi." You said still not looking at her

She came near you and lifted your chin so you can look at her." I know that I hurt you badly i was confused i saw the wedding getting closer and got carried away with that guy and cheated on you. I regretted the moment i saw you i knew you were the one i really want to be with for the rest of my life. I want to make you breakfast and be the mother of your children. I'm in for the long run." After that she kissed you didn't pushed her away because you wanted her to feel that you don't love her anymore because you knew her well. She wouldn't believe if you only said it you need to prove it to her and that's what you did . But unknown to you there were two pair of eyes who watcjed the whole scene before leaving. 

Soon she broke the kiss and looked at you shocked. She felt it, your heart doesn't belong to her anymore

" You hurted me in a way that i thought that love didn't exist and i wouldn't trust anyone else. I thought no one could love me truthfully that everyone was just going to play with me the way you did. But God proved me wrong, he sent me someone who showed me what true love is and that not all people are like you is going to heart. With her i finally understood what peolpe talked about when they talked about love. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me . I actually have to thank you for cheating on me because if you didn't i wouldn't have met the love of my life. I don't love you Yubin.  My heart only screams one name and it's not yours. It will never be again. It's hers for the keeping. So please leave me alone i don't want her to see you here." You said looking in her eyes so that she could see that you're telling the truth.

" I lost my chance, didn't i ? I just want to say sorry for hurting you , you don't deserve. You are pure, true and faithful , it's hard to find someone like you. I hope she knows how lucky she is" she said with tears.

You hugged her because you never liked people to cry because of you. " I'm the lucky one. But I'm sure you are going to meet your soulmate just how i met mine. Just remember to leave your heart open to the chances life might throw at you grab with both hands and don't let it go". You said after that closure she left and you waited for the girls but they didn't came . After half an hour waiting you received a call from Krystal. 

" Yah, unnie do you want to die ? I thought you promised that you were never going to hurt Jessica unnie but in the first chance you cheat on her. I'm disappointed and i want you to stay away from her" krystal said screaming at you

" I don't know what you're talking about"

" Ah you don't.  Wasn't you who were kissing your ex or something ? Or you have a twin ?."

 

As soon as you heard Krystal say that you left your phone fall to the ground as you hurriedly close the shop and ran with all you had towards SNSD's dorm but the weather wasn't on your side as it began to rain really heavily. As soon as you reached you were soaked wet but you didn't care you could only think about Jessica. You knocked on the door of the building but the ahjussi didn't let you in. He said through the speaker that Jessica asked him not to let you in or else she would call the police since you didn't want that you decided to wait on a bench on the little park in front of the building.

 

Meanwhile at SNSD's dorm

 

Jessica has stopped crying after three hours and were on the living room with the other members . It has been raining for almoust 5 hours . It was midnight already.

Suddenly Taeyeon's telephone started to ring. She saw the caller and answered putting on speaker mode.

" Tae unnie ?" Said Chae with a worried tone over the phone

"It's me Chae you are on speaker I'm with the rest of the girls here" said Taeyeon. 

" Please tell me that Jaerin unnie is with you Jessica unnie. Please." Said Chae trying to control her tears.

" why would she be with me when she have her ex to keep her warm?" Said Jessica annoyed

"SHE'S NOT. Okay her ex really went there and tried to grt back together with her and kissed unnie. Unnie let her because her ex wouldn't believe her if she said . The only way to her ex to leave her alone was by proving to her that unnoe didn't love her anymore. After the kiss unnie told her ex that she only knew what love meant after she met you that you were that best thing that has ever happened to her. Her ex told me personally." Said Chae in a rush

"Are you serious ?"asked Jessica after hearing what CL said . She knew Chaerin wasn't the type of sister to lie for her sister if she was that you didn't cheat on her it's because you really didn't. 

"Of course i am unnie. I would never lie but that not what i'm worried about."

" and what is it that got you so worried ?" Asked Taeyeon.

"Krys told me that she called unnie and told her that you saw the kiss and the line went dead after that . I passed the shop and unnie's car is still there whivh means she ran to the dorm on this rain. Unnie has a really weak immunity over a cold she would spend weeks ill . And if i know her and hpw crazy she is for you unnie i bet she's outside your dorm right now because she's probably refusing to leave until you listened to her. I'm going ther but please unnie try to find her please . I have to hang up i getting my car see you soon unnie" Chaerin said before hanging up since she doesn't want to suffer an accident.

As soon as Chae hung up Jessica and the rest of the girls went to the window to see if you were there. And they got shocked as the saw you with you legs against your chest as yoi sit on a bench getting more and more wetter from the rain. Jessica quickly wore her shoes and got on the elevator followed by the rest of the girls . As soon as they reached the door they got out and ran in the rain to wher you were

" BABY!" Jessica screamed and that made you lift your head from between your knees to see her and the members running in your direction.  You got up tremblimg really hard soon you felt a warm embrace envelop you 

" I-I-I kne-e-ew y-y-you w-wo-ould c-c-come " you said trembling but feeling good that your girl was back in your arms.

" pabo . You been her for five hours . Are you crazy?"

" I-i-i n-need-ded to e-explain t-to you."

"Let's go inside you're hot. You have a fever." Jessica said worried and crying for seeing like this because she misunderstood the situation

As you got near you saw Chaerin and Krystal get off the car . When you were really near to them your body couldn't hold it anymore and you fainted.  Jessica screamed trying to wake you up since you fell on her the rest of the girls soon ran to where you were lifted you and ran to the car. Jessica was holding you at the back seat as Chaerin drove really fast towards the hospital fearing for her sister's life. As you got near to the hospital you started to have a convulsion. Jessica panicked and kept screaming for you to stop.

Soon you reached the hospital with the SNSD's member on the car behind you. Chaerin kept screaming for a doctor and after they put you on the bed and rushed your to the emergency room. 

All of the girls were desperate but Jessica was destroyed because she kept blaming herself for putting you in a situation like that risking your life to make her listen to your explanation.  After 3 hours since you been admitted to the emergency room,  the doctor came out . All of the girls rushed to his side .

He looked at them. "I'm sorry. We did everything we could to save her. I'm really sorry".

Jessica fell to the floor sobbing so hard . You were gone she couldn't believe her ears.

" No she promised me she would never leave me. She wouldn't break her promise .Please tell me you are joking. Please she can't be dead , please save her.  BABY WAKE UP IT'S NOT FUNNY PLEASE YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER. DON'T YOU DARE BREAK YOUR PROMISE. Please come back to me i can't leave without you. If you leaving take me with you please " she kept screaming while sobbing trying to get inside the room to make sure that you were alive.  But the doctor and the girls kept trying to control herto no avail. 

 

 

But maybe they just need to believe that miracles do happen