THE END

Lucky

7 years later

"Appa. Appa. Wake up." You felt someone jump into the bed and land right above your back. It was your son , Daesung who is 6 years old, right after you felt another weight. Your littke Ye eun who is 4 years old. You smiled from happiness to wake up to them.

"Happy birthday Appa.  We love you so much. " They said when you turned around and both of them pecked you. All you could do was laugh until you heard a voice. A voice that you love to hear.  Your wife. SNSD's Jessica. 

" Hey baby, happy birthday.  I love you so much, thank you so much for giving me everything i always wanted. You're the best decision I've made . Thank you for giving me a wonderful family. I thank God for giving me the three of you." She said sitting beside you on the bed. You had tears in your eyes, you never thought you could be so happy. 

9f86a1819471e24d9c8998b6a29e0264.jpg        Your son Daesung.                435125914.jpg Your daughter Ye eun.

" Thank you baby for everything too. If it wasn't for you, i would have never thougt i could be this happy and have a family. Amd thank you two for giving so much love and happiness for this Appa of yours. I love you so much my little babies and my big baby." You said hugging all of them.

 

You and Jessica got married 6months after you proposed since the news were chaotic when her fans found out about it. Surprisingly everyone accepted really well. Your wedding was fantastic and emotional . Soon you took over the company and you did great. As soon as you took over you expanded the company and made it to the top. The Choi's Empire had become the biggest company in the world but that never made you forget your duties as a married woman. You always had time to spend with your wife who always understood your work. And that time soon transformed into her first pregnancy. (you are one of those women who can make others pregnant. ). When she find out and told you,  you couldn't hold yourself,  you hugfed her and spun her around while screaming you're going to be a fatherwhile she smiled hapoy for your reaction. You soon met your first son, you never failed to do her crazy wishes for food and her mood swings and never forgot to be there for her every step of the way. Then it came your little girl, you both were so happy and so was you two years old little boy. You had your family and you couldn't be more happy and glad for that. 

 

You spent the day with your family at the park near your house then you spent a little time with your family and the girls who were all married to their partners and all of them had kids. It was full of people and filled with laughter . Then you let your kids at your parents house so you could have a double date with Jessica and Chaerin with Krystal. 

You were at a restaurant and Jessica had her arm around your waist and you spend a good time talking about everything that has happened to all of you and how you were glad to meet the girls that day when they enterd your shop which yoir youngest sister now take care of it since it was through the shop you found your happiness.

 

Son you and Jessica arrived at your house it was empty since the kids were sleeping with your parents for the night so you and Jessica can have some quality time alone. When you opened the bedroom door you soon were pushed to the bed and then she took her dress of and said. " Are you ready for your gift ?". She said seductively and you gulped and slowly nodded. You definitely didn't expect what happened but that's something just for the two of you to know. " I love you baby.". "I love you too baby." You slept with her head resting on your bare chest and soon drifted of to dreamland.

 

 

 

50 years later

You were on bed watching the sleeping figure facing you. Jessica.  You accomplished your promise to be together for the rest of your life.

" Hey baby girl. " you said when she woke up and looked at you smiling. "I can't believe after 50 years you still watch me sleep and call me that. You should call me baby granny." She said jokingly while pecking you. "You will always be my baby girl.  You're still the most beautiful girl in the world to me and that's never going to change."

"Baby i think my time has come. But i don't want to leave you." She said, she has been sick for a while now and so have you."Don't worry baby. It will okay." You said while wipping the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Baby will you come with me to the other side and be with me forever ?" She said

"Of course baby. I promise you nothing will keep me away from you. Always." With that she rested her head on your chest and both of your closed your eyes and soon you felt a fprce pull you from your body but before it coul take you away completely you looked at Jessica and saw the same thing happened to her. Before you completely left your body you whispered .

"Thank you Jaehyun oppa for the chance you gave me to be happy and to find her. " You said and when you completely died and went to heaven you were shocked to see Jessica waiting for you beside your and her family but what tricked you was that she was looking like she was 23 and then you looked at you and saw you were just the same. Soon you laughed and went to her and hugged her. 

"Thank you for keeping your promise baby. I love you." She said looking at you.

" You're beautiful and i would never break the promises i made you." You looked deeply in her eyes and said."Will you still love me in the morning ?".  

She laughed and said before leaning closer to you. "Forever and ever baby."

"Forever and ever baby girl." You kissed her and after you broke it you gave her your best smile , putted your arm around her shoulder and walked to the peolple you loved and laughed and soon the place was filled with laughter and you couldn't be more happy to finally have your eternity with the love of your life and the people you loved by your side. Forever

 

 

THE END.