THE PLAN

Lucky

"Unnie, you're insane . You can't do this , okay ? I know that the cancer was a shock and finding out about Sica unnie and Oppa wasn't easy either but this plan is insane. You know that Unnie is going to be deeply hurt. Is that what tou really want to do ?". Chaerin aaid as you told her everything including your plan. 

"I don't want to either but is the only way, okay ? I don't want Jessica to be with me by pity or be a burden when she could have been hapoy with him whom i know that really love her, okay ? Please just help me." You said seriously.

" Okay i will.  But who do you have in mind to help you ?".

"Yubin."

 

Jessica, Daehyun and the rest of the girls were home when suddenly the bell rang. When Taeyeon looked in tge camera she didn't saw anyone . So she asked Daehyun beibg the only man in the house to open the door.

When he came back he had a letter with him. "It was the only thing i found and it's addressed to you Sica." He said really clueless.

" To me ?". Jessica then opened the letter and it had a photo inside along with a key.  She couldn't believe what she saw. It was a photo of you and Yubin kissing passionately. She let the photo fall from her hands and everyone saw it and couldn't believe you really cheated on her.

"Hey there's a note behind it : 'If you want to make sure she's cheating go to XXXX ROOM 109 and see with your own eyes.'". Tiffany read it out loud. "Grab you things girls cause tonight someone will die ."

 

With that the girls followed the instructions and soon arrived in front of the hotel and as they got out they clearly saw your car parked in front. They got inside and went to the room on the letter. Jessica couldn't open it so Daehyun did. When they entered,  they started to her moans coming from the bedroom so jessica quickly went to the bedroom and opened the door and immediately regretted.  You were having with Yubin.

 

As you heard the door open you prepare youself to start the act, you turned around and saw everyone with shocked faces beside Chaerin who already knew. You got of Yubin and started to put your clothes again.

" I don't know why you are looking at me like that ?". You said coldly. 

" How can i not look at you like that ? YOU'RE ING CHEATING ON ME YOU ."Jessica screamed. You finshed putting your bra, and pants. You looked at her.

"First , don't scream. Second don't call me an . And third, what do expected hum ? You never gave it to me. I have needs okay and Yubin helped me with that. I was just relieving stress and nothing better than but my girlfriend is still a so i have to go found somewhere else." As you stopped in front of her you felt a slap on your face. You smirked.

" I can't believe that all this time you have been cheating on me. All those time you said you loved me that i was the love of your life it were all lies. I can't believe i fell for them. I can't believe i fell for you." She said with tears running down her face . Doimg and saying those things was hurting the times more than they were hurting her but you knew it was for the best.

Daehyun hugged her and then you saw you cue." And the knight in shinning armor comes to save the princess. Tell me 'buddy' how long have you been wishing for this moment hum ? The moment you could finally have her in your arms ? Pretty long i guess.  You said that i am an for cheating on you and the kiss you shared with him on MY PARENTS'S ING HOUSE HUM ? You cheated on me on my parents house. If i am an you are what ? A ?" With that you felt a punch hit your face.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL HER THAT IN FRONT OF ME. You don't deserve her. I'm glad that we finally saw who you are." He said. When he turned around you said smirking. 

"She must have given good to you for you to defend her like this. Tell me what the secret to get into her hum ? Come on don't be sefish i promise that after i am done i will let you have a taste again." With that Daehyun jumped onto you to punch but you being a master in 7 kinds of martial arts easily dodged every punch.

"Okay now I'm getting bored. I think i am going to have some fun." When you said that you started to punch and kick him and he couldn't dodge it. Jessica asked you to stop so you turned him around in a head lock and said. " next time you want to beat someone make sure they don't know to punch better than you." And you thrown him near her feet. "Your prince charming." Jessica helped him to get up and turned to leave but before she said. "I am glad i didn't give myself to someone like you." And at that moment you knew tou have lost her forever. You just smirking to hide the fact that you were almost crying.

All the other girls said horrible things to you and left. Krystal was the last one. "I can't believe someone like Chae can have a sister like you. Don't ever get near my unnie again or I'll kill you." She said and left you,  Yubin who watched everything amd Chae. As soon as your head the door slam you fell to the ground sobbing really hard and all they could do was try to comfort you after avfew minutes you stood up and faced Chaerin with swollen eyes that didn't stop crying.

"Chae, please promise you're going to look after her. Don't let anything bad happen to her. I'm begging you. Always protect her like you would protect me. Look if she eats her meals on time so that she doesn't gaet a stomachache like the last time she skipped her meals. Make sure she sleeps a lot you know how much she loves to sleeps. And evrything else i already asked before.

"But most of all, swear to me in the name of the love we have for each other that you're never going to let someone hurt her the way i did" You said crying. " And if i don't male through the treatment or the surgery please explain everything to her and tell her that i love her mpre than myself and that i hope she'll be as happy with Daehyin or someone else as i was with her,  okay ?."

"I swear unnie. Please take care okay. And come back cured so that you can try to win her back." She said hugging you tightly.

"I lost her Chae and there is no turning back now go. They must be waiting for you.  I love you and thank you for everything. You are the best sister i could have ever asked for." You said while she opened the door but before she closed she turned around and said. "Idem. " 

And with that she left. You turned around and faced Yubin. "Thank you for helping me Yubin".

"You are welcome." She said after finishing putting her clothes on. You putted your shirt and your bag that was hidden and said. "It's time to go."

With that both of you went to the airport sonce Yubin had to comebacl to the States and you were going to receive the treatment in England. You said good bye and thanked her again. As you felt the plane take off you looked through the window and whispered. 

I will love you forever and ever baby. Good bye baby princess."