THE BONFIRE

Lucky

SM gave the artists the weekend off and since all of the girls parents went with your on a trip together you invited SNSD and Krystal to go to your house and of course they said yes.

All of the girls, except you, were on the pool and some by the pool, with bikinis and the 'girls' were arguing about who among the 'guys' had the best body until they heard you and Chaerin coming and got their mouth hang up.

Your abs

abs_girl_5_by_buffpeople-d6ksgv5.jpg

"Hey girls what are you talking about ?". You said sitting behind Jessica on the board of the pool while she froze at the contact with your body.

Best-top-desktop-romantic-love-couples-w

"We were talking about who had the best body between the girls ?" Seohyun said."And who has won ?" You asked curious.

"You". The girls said together." Oh jinjja ?" You asked laughing.

"Oh yeah." They said and all of you started laughing. then the 'guys' went to swim and they called you and you looked at Jessica and asked."Baby don't you want to come ? Girls ?." They shook their heads. "We will later baby. Just go with them." She said and you nodded and pecked her lips then dove in and swan to the others side.

"Oh my God Jessie. I didn't know Jae was that hot. Have you seen her abs ? They made Yuri look like she never entered a gym." Tiffany said gawking at your body.' Even I had to agree on that unnie." Yonna said while the others nodded their heads.

"She's al mine though." Jessica said and then called you. " Baby come her." You heard her calling you and soon you reached her." Help me." she said cutely and you chuckled and helped her to get in the pool while she clanged herself onto you,. The other did the rest and soon all the couples were together in the pool.

 thumb.jpg You helping her to get in

large.jpgyou and Jessica were like this after

 

After playing and having lunch, You and Jessica decided to go take a nap. You went to your room, and she went take a shower first . When she got out already dressed then it was your turn , when you finished and went out of the bathroom already dressed too (A/N: stop your byun minds. for now at least my dear readers.) you found her already in bed so you sneaked into the covers and back hugged her and soon both of you went to dreamland.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mb1kxbfdhr1qc6xjbo1 You were clothed but the back hug was like this.

 

After everyone relaxed, you guys decided to do a bonfire. You got your guitar and soon everyone was around the fire and started to play some songs while the girls sang. Until you decided to sing one of your own songs, a song you recently wrote .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kibIl1HohM

​After you finished all the girls clapped their hands in awe as they never heard you sing before.

"Wow Jae, i didn't know you could sing this good." Said Taeyeon complimenting you.

"Thank you Tae." You said and passed the guitar to Chae and hugged  Jessica with a blanket around your bodies.

tumblr_inline_mqj28yZgiC1qz4rgp.jpg

"It was for me baby ?." She asked you. "Of course, you're my only inspiration baby girl." You said kissing her head.

"CHEESY BALL." The girls screamed and soon all of you burst into laughter and continue to enjoy the night and the music, and of course the company.