THE PARENTS

Lucky

" Baby, you look beautiful. " You said as you watched Jessica try evey clothe she had because she couldn't decided which one was the perfect outfit to finally, after 4 months, meet your parents. But she wasn't alone, as you found that Tae and Hyo's parents, Soo's parents and Yuri's parents were yoursand Chae's parents best friends and business partners. So all of you decided to introduce your girlfriends at the lunch all of your parents organized at your house.

" No, i need the perfect outfit to impress your parents " she said looking at her wardrobe. 

" You are looking extremely beautiful that i would be jealous if i didn't knew that we are going to meet my parents. Okay please, you're perfect. They are going to love you a little less tha i do of course but they're going to love you even if you wore a bag of potato. " you said trying to convince her. 

" But I'm still nervous " 

" Don't be okay? Besides the other girls will be in the same position so you are not alone. And after that I'll br in the same position as you since I am going to meet your parents. "

" Alright let's go. I'm ready meet my in-laws".said Jessica trying to forget her nervousness. 

" That's right Mrs. Choi".

 

 

You finally reached your house and Jessica felt hang open .

Your house is a mansion a detail you forgot to mention. 

" Wow" was the only thing she managed to say soon you saw the girls exiting the cars . You met them at the entrance.

" hey girls. Are you girls as nervous as Jessica is right now ?  Baby you are trembling.  Calm down everything is going to be fine. They're not monsters who are going to eat you alive" You said as you feel Jessica's hand shaking.

"WE ARE" the girls said in union while the rest just laugh . You entered the house you saw the parents together in the living room talking.

"Hey. What are you doing? " you said while laughing

"Hey you finally arrived . Oh who is are they ? " Your mom said after hugging you and CL tightly while looking at Jessica and Krystal 

"They are Jessica and Krystal mom, your future daughters in law and the love of our lives. Girls this old lady is our beautiful mom"  You said as you receive a slap in your arm for calling your mom an old lady. 

" Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Choi . I' m Jessica and this is my sister Krystal. It's nice to meet you" Jessica said while she and Krystal bowed politely.

"Yeobo come her e look at them. They're so beautiful and polite. You can call us Mom and Dad."said your mom approving them for her daughters. 

Since the other parents already knew the girls is was easier to introduce them. But your parents loved the Jung Sisters and soon every one was enjoying the time together.