THE DATE

Lucky

It was a conference of SNSD and f ( x ) about their new comeback and the new show about Jessica and Krystal and they were asked abouttheir dating lives and all the gorls revealed that they are dating each other. Yuri and Yoona, Sooyoung and Sunny and Hyoyeon and Seohyun and Taeyeon and Tiffany are the couples but then they asked.

"And what about you Jessica-ssi ? Are you dating or not and who is it ?" A reporter asked. 

" Yes I'm dating but my girlfriend she's not a celebrity she's a common person." She said cooly and they finished the press conference with her asking the fans not to bash out on you because you're not a celebrity. She said that you made her happy the most and that's all the fans should care about.

 

You watched the interview and decided to make a surprise for her. You called your family's private pilot and rode your father's jet to Japan that was where SMTOWN was happening. You arrived and since you got jet lagged, you decided to wait until it was time for the concert to start.

You watched the concert and before the end since the staff already knew who you are the security let you in and you waited for them on the backstage. Soon you heard the dpor open and saw their shocked aces and soon you saw Jessica running to yoi wrapping her arms around your neck and you wrapped your arms around her waist spinning her around.

You putted her down and looked at her smiling. " Are you happy to see me ?".  You asked caressing her cheek.

" Of course i am. I didn't expect you to be here at all. I'm so happy you came baby." She said and pecked your lips. "Me too"ypu said and pecked her lips. 

Soon you talked to everyone since the whole SMTOWN family became your friends through Jessica . You went with them specially Jessica until SNSD's dorm you said goodbye and asked her out on a date amd of course she said yes.

 

The next day you went to pick her up. You were wearing a black shirt, dark jeans, a beanie and white all star. You finally saw her the minute you arrived at the parking lot and you got out of the car, went to her and kissed her for a few minutes.

"I missed you so much baby girl. I'm glad i decided to come here. " you said after you broke the kiss.

"I missed you too baby you don't even know how much i wished you would come." She said so happy to have you there.

" alright so let's go to the mall. How about that ?". You asked while opening the door for her to get in like the gentlewoman you are. "It sounds great . Let's go. " she said when you entered the car. You held her hand and she put them on her lap on breaking when you have to change the gear. 

61f2b92511be7b354543db90a845690d.jpg

" Baby why are you not wearing anything to cover who you are ?". You asked curious since she was only wearing a cute dress and a cardigan. 

"Because i don't care if they found out and since you said you did not have a problem with being clicked by their cameras then let's just enjoy our date like a normal couple, arasso ?." She said while looking at your hands intertwined together and she smiled.

"Ma'am yes ma'am " you said and she chucked. Soon you arrived at the mall and you open the door for her of course. You wrapped one arm aroung her neck while she wrapped one of her arms around your waist while the other hand intertwined your hand that was on her shoulder together. 

tumblr_lxi49x77Xg1qg2xooo1_500.jpg

You entered the mall and soon you realised that someone was following you and you quickly saw that they have a camera but you decided to ignore them and just fpcus on your girl and your date. You decided to watch a movie and went to the cinema of the mall.

After you the movie finished you asked her. "Baby don't you think we should have more couple stuff ?". You asked while walking holding hands.

vanessa-hudgens-517.jpg

"Yes we should so that way people will know that we belong to each other . Let's go to that store they only sell couple stuff.

You and Jessica went and you brought a lot of stuff lile couple phone case, couple shirt and other stuff and continued to stroll around not caring much about the paparazzi that have been following you the whole time.

You knew that once they revealed those photos things were going to change but you didn't cate as long as you had Jessica by your side