THE MALL

Lucky

"SM has confirmed tat SNSD's Jessica and Daehyun-ssi have broke up 5 months ago and Jessica-ssi revealed herself that she is dating again her ex girlfriend, but no one has any photos of the couple or the mysterious girl ."

You saw the news  and smiled. Jessica asked Lee Sooman to announce it because she didn't wanted to hide your relationship from her fans. And the comments on the news was that she looked happier talking about you than the other guy and that the fans preferred you instead of him since they could clearly see you made their ice princess much happier than he did.

You and Jessica decided to go watch a movie and have a date.

Ever since the news came out, paparazzi has been stalking Jessica to get photos of you two together. And you guys just wanted to enjoy so you decided to not care if they took it or not. You only cared about being with your girl. With that mindset, you went to pick her up at her dorm. Your parents told you that soon you were going to have to take over the company so you decided not to hide the fact that you're rich anymore if sooner or later it's' going to come out anyway so you went to pick Jessica up with your real car, not the one you used to cover up.

large.jpg

'Baby hey, i'm already her at the garage. Do you want me to go upstairs or i just wait for you here ?' You said after she answered your call.

'No baby , i'm already leaving the dorm so just wait downstairs, baby.'

'Okay, i'm waiting. Bye, i love you.'

'Ne, i love you too'

With that you got out of the car to wait for her leaning against the door of the car. Soon you saw her get out of the elevator and she looked like this.

e12pDNM.jpg

"WOW, you look beautiful baby. But don't you think the dress it too short ? I don't want guys to keep looking at your legs." You said walking up to her and giving her a bear hug like she usually call your hugs.

"Don't worry baby, i don't care if they look, i only want to be pretty in your eyes." She said back."But you are too handsome, girls will be crazy for you." She said pouting and you find it cute whenever she is jealous.

24c15f6728589ca5e03d70389c911ac7.jpg your style is a little boyish but you're not a tomboy

"I don't care about tons of girls i only care about you. How about this ? I'm handsome and you're beautiful and people will go crazy over us but we only have eyes to each other." You said while walking her to enter the car as you opened the door. Gentlewoman as always.

"You're so smart baby.?" She said kissing your cheeks. " Of course, i choose you didn't i ?." You said smiling and closing the door and missed the chance to see her blushing. Once you got in the car you putted the seatbelt and as always your handed your phone to Jessica and rested your hand on her lap.

est2c9-l-610x610-jewels-sparkly-cute-pin you have couple cases like this-  your-black jessica -pink

holding-hands-while-driving.jpg

You arrived at the mall and you walked holding hands and of course people recognized her and soon they started to whisper and take photos of the two of you but you couldn't care less. You went to buy the tickets to watch 'Maleficent' but Jessica noticed that the cashier kept looking at you so much she was almost forgetting her work and just focusing on you, that was completely oblivious as you are most of the times they do this or try to flirt with you. She didn't like it. At all.

You were the last ones in the line and since you were texting your parents you didn't noticed the girl was glaring at you for about ten minutes. Seeing that the girl may try something , Jessica asked you to go buy the food and you obeyed. Then it was her turn and she noticed the disappointment in the girl's face when you left.

"What would you like to watch ma'am ?"she said politely without even looking at Jessica who couldn't take it anymore.

"I would like for you to stop glaring at that girl."She said with the Jung's tone : ICE COLD.

"And why would i do that ?" She asked arrogantly.

"Because i don't like when some girl keeps glaring like that at MY GIRLFRIEND." She answered back smirking when she saw the girl's face."Now if you please i would like two tickets to watch 'Maleficent' couple seats number 18." After she got she went to you and turned around and smirked seeing the girl embarrassed

​"Why are smirking like that baby ? And what was with the tension between you and that girl on the cashier.

"Nothing baby and there was no tension i just don't like when people don't do their work correctly."She said still smiling. Soon the movie started and Jessica leaned her heard against you chest while you wrapped an arm around her body. And you notice she was getting cold so you lifted her body a little away from you and took your jacket out and putted on her legs. She saw your action and could only smile lovingly at the sweet and caring girlfriend you are. She pecked your lips and went back to the previous position of cuddle as you smile and kissed the top of her head.

 

JESSICA 1 X 0 OTHER GIRLS