THE MISUNDERSTANDING

Lucky

" SNSD's Jessica reported to be dating the CEO of Coridel Group, Tyler Kwon,  the two of them were spotted in what it seemed like a date. Both parts haven't spoken about the rumour"

 

You saw the news while some of your employees were also watching. You are hurt deeply by this because you saw how good they looked together and that made you start wondering if you really was what's best for Jessica. 

"They look so beautiful together . She's very lucky to date someone like him . I bet he treats her like a princess" said one of your co-workers.

"Yeah by the way they were shopping at the mall i think that they probably went looking for couples things like phone cases or couple rings. They are so cute shopping together" said another one.

You looked at your neck and the couple necklace you and Jessica bought one week after you two got together. You sigh as you feel a tear on your hand and that makes you realize you crying you quickly wipped it and excused yourself . You left the shop wanting to clear your mind, you left your phone there because you didn't want talk to no one especially Jessica . At least not now but unknow to you Chaerin saw everything and decided to call the reason behind your tears.

 

Meanwhile at SNSD's dorm

 

Tiffany decided to watch TV since her girlfriend was at a schedule when she got shocked she screamed so high all the girls.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhh. OH MY GOD JESSIE !!!!!!" She screamed after seeing the most recent idol scandal

"Omo, Tiffany are you okay ?" Asked Jessica followed by Sooyoung, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona.

"Look at that " was the only thing she managed to say while pointing to the Tv direction

That's when Jessica froze . Her friendly date with Tyler was all over the news and the worst is that on that same day he confessed to her and asked to be his girlfriend which she denied it because she only loves you. But now she could only think that you saw and have probably misunderstood the whole situation givinh the approach the news were thrown to the people. While she was trying to put her mind back together, her phone started to ring, she quickly went to look for it hoping it would be Jaerin so that she could explain but to her dismay it was Chaerin.

"Hello ?" Said Jessica

" Unnie tell me it's not truth" said Chaerin with a cold tone

"Of course not,  Chaerin-ah i would never do that to your sister i love her more than i ever loved anyone else you have to believe me.  Please tell me where she is i need to explain to her that it's not truth" At this time, tears were running down her face , just the thought of losing you is scaring her so much because she knows although she have lived without you for 26 years she knows she can't do it again that's how much she loves you and how much you mean to her.

"I don't know unnie, she left after she saw the news and i guarantee that the comments the workers were giving about how good and cute you are together didn't help at all . And one more thing she was crying unnie ." said Chaerin believing in you

Jessica cried even more imagining you crying it was the last thing she wanted to do because of her. She tanked Chaerin for calling her and warning her about you . She spent the rest o f the day holding her phone close wishing you called her .

 

You have been on the personal studio your parents gave to you on your birthday.  No one knows wher is it so it was always your favorite place to escape . You have been thinking a lot and you know what you have to do

You drive towards Jessica's dorm . The doorman already knows who you are so he lets you in without a problem you take the elevator and finally reaches nt of their dorm , you sigh as you press the bell and there comes Yuri who is surprised to see you there after everything .

"Where is she ?" You ask her

"In her room" she said with a worried tone

You enter with heavy feet you go to the direction of her room. You knock on the door, seeing no response you open it carefully and see your girlfriend sleeping. You close the door silently you walk towards the bed then you kneel in front of her you hearts breaks when you see the tears that keeps running. You go to the other side of the bed and give her a back hug. Sensing that you were there Jessica turned around to face you.

"Before you say anything i want you to know that i believe you . I've talked to Chae and she told me what the two of you talked about so i know that is not true and i'm sorry i made you cry , it's just that i got surprised and i just neede some time to think" you said before she says anything

" You know I would never hurt you like that . We went out as friends and i won't deny it he confessed but i quickly rejected him because that's only one person who owns my heart and right now she's righthere beside me hu, hugging me and that's all that matters" she said truthfully

"Let's sleep okay it was a tough day. Good night " you say hugging her more tightly

"Good night. I love you Baby Rin" she said with her eyes closed

"I love you too Sicababy" you say as you notice she already was sleeping you give her a peck and soon both of you went of to dreamland waiting for another day ready to face new challenges but as long as you love with each other nothing will break you two apart. 

Or so you thought.