THE MIRACLE

Lucky

The girls kept trying to calm Jessica down but they simply couldn't until a nurse came out of the emergency room with eyes wide open. 

" Doctor, she's alive." She said paiting and shocked a little. 

"What ? That's not possible". The doctor couldn't believe in what he was hearing.  He went running inside the room leaving 11 girls completely dumbfounded but one of them was smiling from ear to ear. 

After waiting for another hour suddenly the doctor came to tehm again but this time with a smile on his face. Soon the girls surrounded him and asked him what has happened to you. 

"First of all, I'm glad to say that she's indeed alive. What happen was that because she stayed in the rain for so long and her body's immunity to cold is really low she ended up having a convulsion due to the high fever she had. I don't know if she has told you but she has a really severe case of asma, that comes when she has a cold. When you arrived here she started to have a breathing stop and after that her heart stopped beating." The doctor explained to the girls.

They hold their breath when he said that your heart stopped but decided to continue to listen. " There's a period of 8 minutes from the time the heart stops until the brain stop working. When that happens, that's the point of no return. What happened to Jaerin-ssi was that her heart stopped beating but before she could be declared with a brain death, it worked again. She was out for 7 minutes and 40 seconds. " he finished explaining to them. All of them had tears running on their faces thinking that you were dead for that long.

"That fact that she survived without any brain complication is a miracle. She is a miracle.  Can i ask which one of you is Jessica? " he asked. Jessica raised her hand. "I don't know who you are but you must be someone she really cares because the first thing she said when she regained her consciousness all she kept mumbling was your name and that she didn't break her promise and that she loves you and didn't betray you". 

By the time he finished Jessica was sobbing really hard, she couldn't believe that even at a situation like that you still thought about her.'that babo really loves me'.

 " She is in the room already, i will ask the nurse to accompany you there but please she's still recovering so don't tire her too much, okay ?".

A while after a nurse came and took the girls to your room , as soon they enterd they saw you lying on the bed with machines connected to your body . Jessica couldn't hold it anymore and she ran and hugged your body while sobbing. Soon she felt a hand caressing her back and a kiss on her forehead. "Baby ?". She looked at you and saw you opening your eyes.

" I can't believe you're alive". She said while sobbing on your chest

"I'm sorry. I didn't do anything.  She came..." you couldn't finish because you felt soft lips envelop yours in such a needed kiss.

" I don't care. You're alive that's all that matters to me . I'm sorry, i should have trusted you and your love but i promise that from now on i'll be the most understanding girlfried in the world and i want you to know that i believe you and i trust you with my life. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here i don't deserve your love."

" i don't have to forgive you for anything because you did nothing wrong. You saw me and another girl kissing anyone would have thought that. I don't care if i almost died as long as it was to prove that i love you with all my heart. I would stand in the rain for weeks if it was what it would take to make you forgive me. I love you so much Sicababy i don't want to lose you if that happened than i would be really dead." You said sincerely trying to convey your feelings.

" i love you too baby rin that i don't think i deserve you but i will do my best to be the best girlfriend in the world for you." She said before kissing you passionately. Aftet breaking the kiss when you felt that the air was needed then you looked at each other and right at that moment the two of you forgot not only about the people in the room but the rest of the world. 

It was just you and your baby girl and you hoped with would be ike that forever.