Eight; First meet

Magical Love

Its already a week Nana attend Magical Academy. She still didn't know her power and tournament day is around the corner. She become more worried. 

Today, Nana plan to skip class. She always sleep in class because she didn't understand what Kahee seongsangnim teach about. Her classmates understand what she teach. The class is not boring but Nana don't get it what actually Kahee seongsangnim teach. She ask Sungyeol explain back to her before, but she still don't get what actually he talk about. She completely blur. 

Nana went to school rooftop. At her old school, rooftop is her favorite place. She felt calm and peace at rooftop. Nana laid her body on one of bench at rooftop and holding a photo she with her mom. "Mom, you know right I miss you. Hope you doing well there. I will find your kids and my real mom." Nana smile. Then someone took the photo and raised it up high on air. 

Nana surprised because someone suddenly took her mom photo without permission "Hey!! What are....." Nana yelled and she stand on bench trying to take the photo back. 

"She look beautiful than you." he said with deep big voice and smile at Nana.

Nana stand still on bench and look at him. She know who he is. Its Kris! The Jung Family twins. "I'm sorry." she bow "Can you give back the photo? Its the only photo I had. Please."

"I will" he put the photo in his pocket "after you answer my questions." he smirked. Then he sit on bench in front Nana and crossed his leg. 

Nana sighed and sit back on bench. She just need to answer his questions. Nana feel she in trouble right now. Everyday she try to avoid meet the Jung Family but at the end, she meet this guy at school rooftop. He face look scary and he keep staring on Nana without blink his eyes.

He rubbed the dust on his jacket and finally talk after 3 minutes staring at Nana "What are you doing here? This is my place if you want to know. Other students is not allowed to come here without me." he stare at Nana again.

"I'm ..... I'm sorry" said Nana with nervous voice "I won't come here again. Can you just give back the photo and let me go." she bow her head. Nana can't look into Kris eyes because he look scary. He look at Nana like he want to eat Nana right now. 

Kris smile "Are you scared with me?" Nana nodded but didn't lift up her head then she wipe her tears. Kris in shocked because the girl in front her is crying. He make a girl cry. He never make a girl cry before and he hate when see a girl cry. Kris felt guitly. He quickly sit next to Nana "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Are you cry because afraid of me?" 

Nana lift up her head and nodded "You keep staring at me without blink your eyes like you gonna eat me later and your....." she wipe her tears "your face look scary."

Kris feel guilty, he didn't know his face will make a girl cry "I'm sorry. I didn't know my face that scary until make you cry" he slowly wipe Nana tears with his hand. "I'm sorry okay?" 

Nana shocked but she can feel Kris warm finger on her cheek. No one wipe her tears before except her mom. Nana didn't know how to react and she just sit silent beside him. Nana can feel Kris too close with her and she feel awkward.

"Sorry, if you still feel scared with me. I just want to know about you." Kris sit back at bench in front Nana "Yeah, you are the ordinary girl from Earth and suddenly said you have power from your mom. Its really make me curious about you!" 

"Sorry." she bow her head. "I didn't know you really want to know about me. I thought student like you didn't care about a girl from loser class."

Kris laugh "Wow, rumors about me already spread around. If you want to know I'm not scary. I'm friendly but...." he show his face "this face make them afraid to talk or come close to me. Yeah, I know I like to give them cold-gazed when they come near me." Kris smile.

Nana laugh. She not afraid with Kris anymore because he didn't show his scary face again. 

Kris feel relieved. Nana laugh for the first time they meet. Finally he didn't make other people afraid with him anymore. Kris want Nana feel comfortable around him. "So, how you come to Swither?" he asked.

"Oh, my mom." she said, "The lady beside me in that photo" Nana pointed at Kris jacket pocket. "She told me a way to Swither but...." suddenly she cry again.

Kris nervous because she suddenly cry again and he didn't know what to do.

Nana continue talk "She....she died after told me a secret way to Swither. Two days, before she died. She told me about Swither, Magical Academy and transfer her power to me." she wipe her tears.

"Ohh, I'm sorry about your lost. Hmm"

Nana shake her "It's okay. She the best mom I had even she not my real mom." Nana try to smile. "She the one who take care of me since I'm baby. Actually...." Nana flip her hair behind "She from Swither. this is her and my birthplace."

"Wait! You from here too?" Kris raised his eyebrow "I...I didn't understand."

"Yes. I'm from Swither. This is my birthplace. My mom said, someone give me to her but she didn't know who that person. Maybe she my real mom." 

"So...you come here to look for your real mom?"

Nana nodded "Yes. I'm looking for my real mom and my mom children. I need to give letters to her children. She really miss them but she can't going back to Swither because she scared. I didn't know what she scared about. She have a lot of secret." 

"Ohh...okay...I understand now. But how you going to know which one her child?"

"They have star marks on their left arm." 

Kris nodded. "I will help you to look for them." Kris smile. Kris like to protect Nana because she look fragile inside but strong at outside. "So, what your power is?"

Nana shake "I still didn't know what is my power. My mom didn't told me. I need to find it myself."

"Ahh." he snap his hand "Your power is transfer from someone. So it take time. Sometimes about two to three years to find your power." 

"Really?" Nana sighed. She feel worried. Tournament day just around the corner. She need gold coins to survive.

"Hey." He wave his hand in front Nana. "Yes?" she stop daydreaming and smile at Kris.

"Did you want to ride Dragon with me? I guess you didn't discover any beautiful places in Swither yet right?"

Nana feel excited. She didn't go any place at Swither beside Magical Academy. She trapped in this academy. No one bring her out since the first day she came to Magical Academy. "I can ride a Dragon?!! A real Dragon?!!" Nana stand and hold her hand. "Wow! Finally my dream come true. I always watch it on TV but its not real dragon. At my place didn't have Dragon."

Kris can see her eyes shining when talk about Dragon. Kris stand and grip Nana hands. Suddenly Nana blushed and feel shy. She can feel Kris warm hand again. "I will call my Dragon now." Kris release his grip. He turn and call Eragon in his mind.

Then few minutes later, she saw a big grey Dragon landed on rooftop. Nana open . She can't believe it. She feel like a dream. She still surprised with what see saw. Its her first time see a real Dragon, she never thought she will see a real dragon! 

Kris hold Nana's hand and pulled her to go near to his Dragon. Kris release Nana hand and patted Eragon's head "Hello my baby. How are you?"

I'm fine, Kris. Who is she?

My new friend. She still new here and I want to show her nice places. Can she ride you with me? Kris smiled at Eragon.

Actually, I'm not allowed someone I didn't know to ride on my back but if you want it I just need to accept it. 

Thankyou, Eragon. I love youuuu! Kris rubbed Eragon's head again. Then he look at Nana who still shocked look at Eragon. "Hey!" he wave his hand "Heyy! Are you okay?"

Nana look at Kris "Haa. I'm fine. So? What your dragon name?" 

"Eragon. My dragon is a girl." Kris smiled. "She actually didn't allowed you to ride her." 

"Really? Why?" Nana pouted. She hope that she can ride it.

"Because she a girl and you also a girl. She jealous because you too close with me and...." Kris smriked "She said she want to eat you!"

"WHAT?" Nana feel scared, "Okay, if she want to eat me. I think I should go now. Byebye." Nana turn and about to leave the place.

Kris laugh "I'm joking" he pulled Nana's hand. "Let's ride it together." he whisper at Nana's ear. Kris pulled Nana and they walked together to go up on Eragon back. 

Kris step up on Eragon back first and sit. Then he drop his hand to Nana "Come on." He smiled. Nana take his hand and Kris pulled her up to Eragon back. Nana sit in front Kris. Nana feel shy because she too close with Kris. 

"Hold this." Kris take Nana hand and put it on rope at Eragon neck. "Hold this thighly." he whisper at Nana ear, "We will going to fly...........NOW!" 

Nana surprise because the Dragon moves her wings strongly and they finally high up on sky right now. Nana feel scared. She might be fall down. "Don't scared. You won't fall down. I will protect you. Trust me." he smile and keep holding Nana's hand on rope. 

"Thankyou." she said. Nana feel Kris is different. She feel Kris is a warm person. He's not a bad person like what her friend told her before....

 

----------------------

Chapter update ^^

How it is? Kris and Nana finally meet! Yayy! Yayy!

Next chapter will be update soon :)

Btw please comments so I know what you think about my story. :D

Thankyou for read, comments and subscribe. I love all my readers ^^