One; Who?

Magical Love

    Krystal push the glass window and cold breeze flew into her room. Krystal take a deep breath before going to a war in her own house. After taking a bath and wear school uniform she walk to her sister room.

    Krystal pulled the thick blanket "Jessica unnie! Wake up! We gonna late to school." Krystal walk to the window and pulled the curtain. The shining hot sun went in and give a light to the dark room. Jessica move a bit. She hates when people open a curtain in the morning. Jessica still lying on her white flower bed. Krystal annoyed with Jessica and pulled her to wake up. Jessica slowly jump from her bed and walk to a bathroom. Jessica know if she still sleeping, Krystal will pull her beautiful blonde long hair until she fully awake. Jessica hates when people touch her hair. 

   Krystal has three stages to wake up people. The third stage is her final stage and its the most scary stage. Krystal will do whatever she likes just to make her sister and brothers fully awake. 

   Now Krystal walk to her lovely brothers. Krystal walk into their room and his brother still in deep sleep. "Aigoo this lazy bastard!" Krystal said, "Yahh! Oppa! Oppa! Wake up! We gonna late to school! Wake up!!" Krystal pulled their thick blanket but they still not move at all.

   Krystal walk to the window and pulled the curtain and the shining hot sun went into their room. "Now my second stage." Krystal jumped up to her older brother bed and jumping like a little kid "Woo Bin, Oppa! Wake up!" Woo Bin give up and he finally awake because he scared with Krystal third stage. He jump from his bed and went to a bathroom. 

   "Now Kris Oppa turn." Krystal jump to Kris's bed and jump like a little kid "Kris Oppa! Wake up! Wake up!" Kris move a bit and pretend like he fully awake. When Krystal down from his bed, he slowly pulled back his thick blanket. "YAHHHH!" Krystal shout and she walked out from his room. Kris feel relieved because his dongsaeng finally out from his room and continue sleep. 

   After couple of minutes, Krystal went in back and hold a bucket filled with water and she pour the water to Kris face. "YAHHH!" Kris shouted and he woke up from shocked. "Wait. What is this? Why it so stink?" asked Kris and sending cold gaze to Krystal.

   Krystal stand beside his bed and smirked to his stubborn brother "The water is from kitchen and its dishes wash water. ha ha ha. If I said wake up you must wake up, pabo-ya!" 

   Kris jump from his bed "Haish you crazy dongsaeng!" he run to bathroom as soon as Woo Bin out. "I'm gonna get my revenge Krystal! Just wait!" shouted Kris. Krystal laughing then talk to WooBin "Oppa, ask Kris to clean the mess up. Thankyou, oppa." said her with cheerful voice and send him a wink. Woo Bin dry his hair with towel and laugh "Crazy dongsaeng."

   Krystal always come out with totally crazy idea when it comes to wake her brothers and sister. Before, she burn the kitchen just to wake Kris, Woo Bin and Jessica. Her idea is random and totally crazy. Everyone can't think what she gonna do next so they need to give up before she comes out with crazy idea. 

========================================================================================================
 
At cafeteria,

Jessica, WooBin, Kris and Krystal they walk together to cafeteria enterance "Kris late come to class today. So he need to pay for our lunch. Thankyou, Kris" said Jessica with her straight face.

Kris in shock and quickly check his pocket. "Noona! Dad didn't sent me any gold coins this month. I don't have enough gold coins to pay our lunch. Its just enough for me and Eragon." Kris show Jessica his gold coins beg. "And...Its not my fault come late to class. Its Krystal fault, all the mess she do I need to clean up before going to class." Kris pointed at Krystal who standing beside Jessica and send her cold-gaze.

"Aww, my dongsaeng with his excuse. Pity him. So you can share gold coins with WooBin to pay for our lunch." Jessica turn and walk to cafeteria counter. WooBin shock with Jessica statement and follow her at back "Why me Noona? I didn't do anything." asked WooBin. Kris and Krystal follow from back.

Jessica took her lunch tray and put vegetables on her lunch tray."Its because you are twins. So, twins need to learn sharing. His gold coins is your gold coins and your gold coins is his gold coins." said Jessica with her straight face. They arrive at counter "Miss, this two boy will pay for my lunch. Thankyou." Jessica turn and point at Krystal "You, take your lunch too. They will pay for it."

Jessica take her lunch tray filled with a lot of food and walk like a princess to their own white table. Jessica is the oldest in Jung Family. She control her brothers and younger sister. Everyone need to agree with her. Everyone call her "Ice-princess" because of her personality and her power.

Krsytal dance like a little kid because too happy and she pouted at Kris. Krystal run take her lunch tray and choosing her food. Kris and WooBin face each other. They slowy take out their gold coins and pay Jessica and Krystal lunch. 

Jessica, Krystal, WooBin and Kris sit at their own cafeteria table. The twins just look at Krystal and Jessica eat their lunch "We gonna die from straving today and its all your fault." said WooBin and he slowly put his head on table. Kris give up to argue with WooBin and keep sending Krystal cold gaze.

Lay come to their table with lunch tray and sit beside Kris who still look at . "Why you two are not eating?" WooBin slowly up his head and look straight to Lay face "Don't ask us why!" Lay actually know the reason why they are not eating. Its because of Jessica. Lay is their childhood friend. Lay knows everything about Jung Family. They always argue with each other but they will always stick together.

Lay eat his lunch and offer at Kris "You want?" and take a slice of beef with chopstick and point to Kris. 

"No! Its not my style to take other people lunch." said Kris with his usual cold-face. "Oh, really? Then okay." Lay said and feed the beef to WooBin who sit in front him. 

While they busy eating their lunch. Their cousin, Myungsoo casual walk to their table "Hey, girls." said him with his charming voice. "and boys."  Myungsoo sit beside Krystal and take her eggroll. Krystal annoyed with Myungsoo because he always take people food without permission. Jessica ignore Myungsoo and focus eat her lunch.

"I have news. I heard we will have new student today." said Myungsoo and take another eggroll. Myungsoo scared with Jessica so he won't take her food. He will take others food but not Jessica. If Jessica mad, she can freeze everyone. Jessica freezed his leg with ice before because take Jessica strawberry without permission. In the end WooBin melts the ice at his leg. 

"New student? I thought there no more student will attend this school?" Lay asked and put his chopstick down and push the tray to WooBin. "Take it. I don't want anymore." WooBin so happy a continue eat Lay lunch.

"Yeah. And...actually she is an ordinary girl from other world. I didn't know how she get in here. But yeah, Heechul seongsaengnim said the girl have power that's why she need to attend this academy."

Everyone look at Myungsoo "You read Heechul seongsaengmin mind again?" ask Kris with his eyebrow raised. 

Myungsoo nodded. "Yahh, its my ability. My power. So what? I can read everyone mind" Myungsoo point to Kris with his hand "You want to revenge back at Krystal, right? Because she splashed you with stink dished water this morning and because of her you need to pay Sica noona and Krystal lunch." Myungsoo laugh and revealed everything in Kris mind. Lay and WooBin laugh loudly.

"Haish this boy. Why you said everything here?! Ughh. Follow me to rooftop. I need to feed Eragon." Kris stand and leave the cafeteria because of embarrased. Before Myungsoo leave he take watermelon on Krystal tray and she shouted "YAHH! Haish. Sica unnie! Can you freeze his hand when she take my food?"

"Sorry I can't do it because its not my food." said her with straight face and continue eat her lunch. Krystal annoyed with Jessica because she never helps Krystal.

==========================================================================================================

Today is my first day to new school, new environment. She take deep breath. The gates sliding open and give her a way to walk. Her right leg step the line gates and suddenly a small wind yet so strong blow everywhere. She a bit shocked but she ignore the wind. Then she walk at the rock aisle to school door and pulled her huge luggage. School door enterance is far away from the gates. And she need to walk. Why the school door is so far away. She sighed.

While she walk to school door, she look at her left side. There are wide field with soccer goal at the end of the field. "Wow! Its so wide!" she said with her eyes widely open looking at the field and continue walking then she look at her right side there are empty field. 

After one hour and half walk she finally arrived at the school door enterance. She amazed with the huge wooden shining door. The door is so huge!   
She exhausted and sit on floor. The door slowly open.

She saw a guy wearing black suit she quickly stand and bow. "I'm new student Im Jinah. You can call me Nana." said her politely and bow.

"Oh, our new student. Welcome to Magical Academy. I'm Kim Heechul. Disciplined Teacher." he introduced himself. Then he take Nana huge luggage "Wow your luggage is so heavy. I will asked people to bring it to your room." He put down her luggage.

Nana nodded "Thank you." Nana walk in then she look the down. She open widely because too amazed again with this school. The coridor floor is made of glass and down it had water with small fish inside it. "WOW. This school is awesome!" she said while her eyes stick looking at the coridor floor. 

After he closed the door "Let's meet the Principal." he walks to the front and follow by Nana at his back. Nana still can't get off her eyes from glass floor and keep looking down while walking. She jumping and step at the glass floor and playing with the fish like a little kid. Nana still didn't realized that she go to the wrong way and lost her teacher.

 

---------------

Thankyou for read, comments and subscribe ^^

Hope you understand my story hee.