Three; Roommate

Magical Love

Myungsoo back to his dorm and walk to dining room. Then he saw Lay wearing white t-shirt and he prepare dinner alone at kitchen "Wassup, Lay! Where Krystal? I thought today is her turn to cook dinner?" he said while taking a mini tomato to eat.

"She went out to meet her boyfriend. So she asked me to help her prepare dinner today." Lay said while cutting a meat.

Myungsoo looks Lay cutting the meat "She still with him?" Myungsoo smirked "They should break up because that guy has nothing to be proud with." Myungsoo eat another mini tomato.

"She look at his heart. Not his face or his background." Lay realese the knife but the knife still cutting the meat itself without Lay holding it. He turn and look at Myungsoo "And are you coming here just to talk about Krystal? Why not you help me prepare dinner?" 

Myungsoo take few steps back "Sorry, my face is too handsome. So I can't help you." He wink and show peace sign at Lay. Myungsoo always use his face as an excuse for not to help anyone. His excuse make everyone annoyed with him. 

"I feel like to burn your face. Stop using your face as an excuse please." Lay put down the knife then put the slices meat into boiling stew.

Myungsoo giggle "Aigoo, our angelic-prince annoyed with me" he pinch Lay white milk cheek. Then he walk away and sit at dining table fill with some food.

WooBin and Jessica enter the dining room. "Our evil-prince and ice-princess entering the dining room." Myungsoo claps like a little kid and make some annoying noise.

Jessica walk pass Myungsoo and smacked his head "Can you shut up? You are too noisy." said Jessica sarcastically then she sit beside him. 

WooBin ignore them and walk near Lay "What can I help?" ask him and stand beside Lay.

"Take that." Lay point at plates filled with fried chickens. WooBin take the fried chickens without say any words and put it at dining table. Then he take a seat facing Myungsoo.

"Dinner ready." said Lay while walking to dining table with floating hot pot filled with beef stew. Lay power is move objects with his mind. He doesn't need to hold hot things. He just move the objects with his mind and place whereever he want. Lay didn't always use this power. He use this power when he really inneed. 

While they eating dinner, Kris enter the kitchen "I'm back." then he take a seat beside his twin WooBin and start eating in silence. Everyone eat in silence and no one is talking at all. Myungsoo dislike when everyone not talking at all while eating. So he start the conversation first. "Guys, I saw the new student this morning. Kris saw her too." he point at Kris with his chopstick.

"Ohh. Is she pretty?" WooBin show a bit interest about the new student. Jessica ignore with the topic but she still want to know who the girl is. 

"Hurm, I'm not sure she pretty or not because we just saw her from rooftop. But her hair is really nice. Long straight blonde hair." Myungsoo said then Jessica sending cold gaze to Myungsoo "And of course Sica noona is the most prettiest girl in Swither." He praised Jessica. Jessica rubbed Myungsoo head and continue eating. Jessica like when people praised her.

"The weird thing is Myungsoo can't read her mind." Kris said with cold voice while taking a fried chicken.

"Really? You can't her mind. Why?" ask Lay who already stop eating. 

"Because I'm too handsome. That's why she not allowed me to her mind." Myungsoo said proudly and done eating his dinner. 

"Haish. This boy. Can't you stop promote your face, please."  said WooBin. Myungsoo smirked "You guys jealous with my handsome face." he said and put his both hand on his cheek.

Everyone staring at Myungsoo because he always praised himself without feel ashamed at all.

==========================================================================================================

Nana sleep on the floor because she too tired and waiting for her roommate. After an hour she sleep, Nana woke up and see her roommate still not in back from class. "Why she so late. hmm" Nana sighed. She keep waiting and waiting for her roommate in front her room.

It her fault because forget her password. "How can I forgot the password? Pabo-ya, Im Jinah!" she knock her head few times. 

Then she heard a steps come near to her place and stand front her. Nana look up and saw a girl wearing light blue jacket with long black hair holding a file. "Are you the new student?" 

Nana quickly stand "Yes. My name is Im Jinah. For short Nana." she said with peace sign.

Naeun is not interested with her. She turn then face the door and put in her password number. Nana follow her from back. "Naeun for short. I'm your roommate and I hate you since before you come to this academy." said her with snobbish voice while enter the room. 

Nana completely blur and hold Nauen hands "Why you hate me? I didn't do anything to you. Today is my first day. Can't we be friend?" Nana try to smile even she hurt with Naeun words.

Naeun push Nana to wall "Can you see this black line?" she point the black line at floor. "You are not allowed to crossed this line! And don't come near to my place!" Nana shocked because she thought she can be friend with her roommate. "But...I try be friend with....you" Nana said  with shaky voice. 

"I don't want be friend with you! Your class is lower than me! I hate who in third class because they are annoying!" she folding her hand.

"I lived in this room alone since elementary school. Then the principal told me, I will be sharing a same room with you! You know what? I hate it! I don't like people share room with me! But I have no choice. I must agree with Principal because you have no place to lived!" Naeun smriked and flip her hair. "Poor girl." Naeun said. Then she walk to her closet.

Nana take a deep breath "I'm sorry. I will not disturb you." Nana bow then walk to her bed.

Naeun close her closet. "One more thing, don't talk to me, don't touch my stuffs, don't come near to me! I hate you. Remember that." the she walk to the bathroom.

Nana sighed and walk to her bed. She sad because she can't make friend with her roommate. Suddenly tears fall down.

Mom, she hate me. She doesn't want friend with me. Mom, please give me strength to face all this. 

Nana wipe her tears while laid on her bed and try to forget all Naeun words and fall a sleep.

 

--------------------

I hope you like this chapter. hee

Next chapter coming up later.

Who Nana best buddies? Why Naeun cold towards Nana?

The answer will be in next chapter.

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments.

Love youuu ^^