Eleven; That girl!!

Magical Love

Nana walk up to the school rooftop after class dismissed with Kris's black jacket. She open slowly the rooftop door and look around. The place look empty. She sit on bench and look up at the sky. Nana can feel the sky is really close to her when look from rooftop. 

Then she heard someone open the rooftop door. She saw Lay and Myungsoo holding a cup of coffee. Both of them stop and surprised saw Nana at rooftop. Its rare to see someone beside than their group came to rooftop. "Woah, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo said while walk closer to her. 

Nana bow "So---" 

Myungsoo cut her "Wait! You...." he pointed at Nana "the new girl!" he stand infront Nana and staring into Nana's dark brown eyes while Lay stand beside him. Lay show big smile at Nana. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Lay with friendly voice. 

"I.....want...to....see Kris." she raised the black jacket "I want to return this. Did you know where he is?"

"He rest at dorm now. He had fever last night." 

"Fever?!" she rolled her eyes. She thought Kris was fine. Nana thinks maybe he had fever because they went to bench yesterday and give his jacket to her. He had fever because of her. She felt guilty suddenly.

"He fine now. He getting well. Don't worry." he said while take a glance at Myungsoo who still staring at Nana. Nana down a bit her head. She scared with Myungsoo. She didn't want to see his black scary eyes. 

"Ignore him." He pulled Myungsoo back because make Nana scared. "I will return the jacket to Kris." 

Nana handed the jacket to Lay and their hand touch. Lay feel like a small electric touch his finger. He shocked a while.

"Thank you." she bow

He smile and trying to ignore the electric shock. "You are welcome. So, I'm Lay and this guy is Myungsoo. You?" he said. Lay want to make Nana feel comfortable with him. He didn't want to make Nana feel awkward for thier first meet.

"Ohh, I'm Im Jinah. For short Nana." she smile brightly even still feel scared.

"You in third class right?" Myungsoo suddenly talk after a few minutes of silence. 

Nana nodded slowly. Myungsoo still with his serious face. He didn't smile at all. He keep staring at Nana.

"What's your power?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

She shake her head "I still didn't know my power." Nana still can't look at Myungsoo's eyes. She scared. She want to get out from that place now. She know Myungsoo can read her mind. She want to avoid him and didn't want him to know her secret. 

Myungsoo nodded "Okay, how about your family background? Why you came here suddenly while you still didn't know your power? I know you get your power from your mom, right?" he raised eyebrow and getting close to Nana.

Nana sweat. She didn't know how to answer Myungsoo. shut. She trying to talk but she can't. Her body tremble when heard Myungsoo's voice. 

Lay pulled Myungsoo to back  and he look at Nana "Ignore his question." he put big smile "I think you should go now. Hope we will meet again" 

She wipes the sweat on forehead with her hands. She bow and quickly walk to stairs. She feel relieved. Finally she out from that place, Myungsoo look really scary while Lay looks like an angel with his smile.

 

After she disappeared from their sight, Lay walk to rooftop edge followed Myungsoo from behind. 

"You make her scared!!" Lay look at Myungsoo with eyebrow raised.

"I know!" he smirked. "I just want she feel my coldness and mysterious!" 

"Yeah, but she not feel that. She feel scared! Stop making those eyes!" he pointed at Myungsoo's eyes. "Those eyes the reason girls scared come closer to you!" 

Myungsoo pouted. "But I didn't mean to scared girls using this eyes! I just want to look cool with it."

"Ohh gosh! You are so weird!" he rolled his eyes. He can't believe with what he heard. Those eyes really make girls scared! Even he be a girl he would scared of Myungsoo too. 

Myungsoo quickly change topic "Hey, did you want to know something about that girl?"

"What?"

"I still can't read her mind!! Even her past or future I can't read it!" he brushed his black hair. "I look into her eyes but still I can't read it. I feel like something block her mind!"

"Maybe..." he take a sip of coffee "Her power is protect?" he smile and turn his head look at the green school field.

"Protect?" he turn his body, face rooftop. "Krystal's power is Protect but I still can read her mind. But that girl, I can't read her mind!" 

Lay walk and sit at bench "Or maybe, her power is stronger than Krystal?" 

"Impossible! She in 3rd class. So her power must be weak than Krystal." 

"Maybe Principal still didn't know the level of her power? That's why he put her in 3rd class."

"Yeah, can be. But....I can feel that girl is different from other student in our academy." he sat on floor. "Can you smell her? She smell good." Myungsoo smile widely, his face shows like fall in love with Nana's fragrance.

Lay nodded. He agreed with Myungsoo. Nana smell really good and she was easy to attract someone attention with her fragrance. Lay trying to figure out Nana's power. Until know he still can feel the small electric shock on his finger. 

 

------------

Chapter update ^^

Sorry for short chapter. I will update the long chapter tomorrow hee

Thankyou for read, comments and subscribe :)