Four: New friends

Magical Love

Nana open her closet and take out grey school jacket. Her closet still empty because she didn't have time to take out her stuffs from luggage. Yesterday she fall asleep until this morning because too tired.

She stand infront mirror and wear the grey jacket "I look pretty." she smile widely. Then she look at Naeun place. She not there. Naeun left the room early in the morning because doesn't want to look Nana face. Nana sigh.

Nana walk to her class excitedly. Its her first class at new school yet she still miss her old teacher and friendly classmates. Nana hope she get friendly classmates and make new friends. Yesterday really break her heart into pieces with Naeun words but it not make her down. She will try her best to get close with Naeun.

She finally found her class in this huge building. Nana enter the class and saw the tall beautiful teacher is explain about something. Nana not sure what subject she teach. "Hello. I'm new student." Nana bow politely. She stop explaining and look at Nana.

"Oh, our new student. Im Jinah. Welcome to Magical Academy. I'm Park Kahee. You classroom teacher." said her and call Nana to come near to her. "Introduce yourself." 

Nana look at her new classmates. Its only 10 students in it. Nana look surprised because her old classroom has almost 30 students in one class. "Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm Im Jinah. You can call me Nana for short. Hope we can be friend." Nana smile.

The class not give any respond to her introduction except for two tall guys wave at her excitedly. Nana feel awkward. At least at her old school the classroom will give respond and excited to know about new student but here. No one is excited. She failed to make friend again. She can feel that she in wrong place right now. 

"Take your place Nana." Kahee said and point the empty place at behind of class.

Nana sit at the place Kahee seongsangnim show her just now. A tall black hair boy who sat next Nana whisper "Hi. I'm Sungyeol." then he point at really tall black hair guy sit next him "and that my best friend Chanyeol." Chanyeol wave at Nana. 

Nana smile to both of them "Nice to meet you guys" she whisper back. Nana feel relieved. Finally she have friend to talk with. Then Nana focus to Kahee seongsangnim explanation. Nana still don't get it what actually she teaching right now. 

===========================================================================================================

The school bell rang. Finally the class end. Nana release looooong breath put down her head on table and close her eyes. She still can't understand what the teacher teach about. She clueless. The subject is different from what she learn before. 

The two tall boys stand at her side. Sungyeol knock her table "Nana, let's go to cafeteria." Chanyeol nodded excitedly. 

Nana raised her head "Eat?! We can now?" she said with her eyes open wide. She actually hungry because haven't eat anything since yesterday. 

Nana follow them to cafeteria. After they arrived at cafeteria, Nana excited look at the food. She want to eat all. She check her pocket. Then she remember. She left the gold coins that her mom give in luggage. She knock her head again. "I'm hungry" she brush her stomach. 

Then she saw at the end of cafeteria counter "FREE". She walk to that place and take the beef bread. Sungyeol stand at her back "Why are you eating this? You didn't have any gold coins?"

Nana shake her head "No. I left my gold coins at my room." 

"Ohh, hmmm. I will pay for your lunch today as your first day at Magical Academy" he smile.

"Really? I will pay you back later!" said her and put a wide smile. "Thankyou Sungyeol." Nana bow. 

"Its okay." he smile then they take their lunch at counter. 

Chanyeol, Sungyeol and Nana sit together in one table at the end of cafeteria. Then a short boy sit beside Chanyeol with his lunch tray.

"This my best friend too. His name is Baekhyun." Chanyeol introduce him to Nana. Nana smile to Baekhyun.

"I heard you are not from here, right?" asked Baekhyun. "Yup I'm from Earth." said Nana. "My mom transfer her power to me." Everyone focus to Nana words and stop eating.

"How can your mom have power while she lived at Earth?" ask Sungyeol.

"She one of the Swither people before. This is her birthplace actually." Nana take a sip of tea. 

"Ohhhh." three of them nodded. "Then what is your power?" asked Baekhyun.  Nana shaked her head "I don't know. She didn't tell me what and sent me here. She said I need to find it myself." they nodded.

"Its okay! We will help you find your power" said Chanyeol raised his both hand.

Nana smile. She feel relieved that she finally make a friends and she proud with herself for some reason. "Ohh, I want to know something about this school. Did you mind if I ask?" 

"Yeah, sure. You can ask anything. I will answer all you questions" said Sungyeol.

"First question." she put down her chopstick "Why some of student wearing different colour of school uniform? He wearing light blue jacket. While us wear grey jacket. What the differences?"

"Ahh. In this Magical Academy. We have different four classes. The highest class is Master class. Then first class, second class and us the lowest class in Magical Academy." said Baekhyun. 

Nana nodded and listen carefully to their explaination. 

Nana want to know about this school. About her mom and he birthplace. Her mom didn't explain too much about Swither or Magical Academy. 

Swither is different from Earth. At earth they use money to buy things but here they use gold coins to buy something. To get gold coins they don't need to do work like at Earth. The gold coins they get from Queen of Swither. The gold coins given based on their power. But for student like them it based on their pointer marks they get. Some of the student in Magical Academy get extra gold coins from their parents. 

 

----------------

Chapter update!! ^^

Hope you like this chapter. hee

Finally Nana get new friends! Yayy.

Next chapter coming up later :)

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments ^^