Eighteen:

Magical Love

In 3rd grade class,

After an hour the class started Nana knock the class door and enter the class with sore eyes and messy hair. "I'm sorry seongsangnim." she bow.

Kahi seongsangnim stop teaching and look at Nana "You will get extra homework and stay to clean the class after school hour." she said with serious face. "Go to you place."

She bow politely before walk to her place. Before she sit, Kahi seongsangnim call her name "And Nana, come to my room during lunch hour." 

Nana nodded while she sit on her place. She knows Kahi seongsangnim want to meet her because she absent yesterday and about her power. 

After class ended for lunch break, Sungyeol tapped Nana arms who rest her head on table, "why did you absent yesterday?"

Nana turn her head face Sungyeol "Naeun had high fever yesterday so I need to stay with her."

Sungyeol nodded, "But...why you look so tired and sleepy? Didn't you get any sleep last night?" 

Nana lift up her head and shake "Noooo. That Bang Yongguk makes me awake until dawn." she rubbed her hair because she too sleepy.

"Bang Yongguk?!" Sungyeol almost raised his voice and rolled his eyes. "What did he do to you?!" he lower down his voice not to let others know about it.

"I went to classic library last night to meet Krystal but then end up meet him there. Then as a pay for him helping me rescue from Jongin last time he wants me to company him doing his research there until dawn and drink coffee with him." after explained she put down her head on table. 

"Nothing bad happen to you?" Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"Nope." she paused "We just talked until he done doing his work then he send me to dorm this morning. I haven't take any sleep since yesterday." she sighed. "I'm going to skip the class later." she slowly stand with exhausted face.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to Kahi seongsangnim room then I will be at rooftop. I want to sleep there." she took her bagpack "Don't look for me, I'm going to meet Krystal after school hour. See you tomorrow." she smile and wave at Sunyeol and BaekYeol who fighting over chocolate cake.

"How about lunch?" Sungyeol shouted.

Nana back wave and left Sungyeol without answer. While Baekhyun and Chanyeol still fight over leftover chocolate cake. They didn't care about others when it comes to food. To them food is everything. 

Nana enter Kahi seongsangnim room and sit on chair opposite her teacher. "I think you know why I want to meet you right?"

Nana nodded "Yes. Its about my power right?" 

"Yes." she said with serious tone. "You just get your power and your physical will be very weak if you didn't know how to control it. So....." she looking for a paper on her messy table "......here the four top student with nature power in second grade class you need to meet." she handed the paper to Nana.

Nana took the paper and read it. "What should I do with them?" she looks at her teacher face with confused.

"You need to practice your power with them before next tournament day. Student in third grade class have mentor to practice with. So they will be your mentor." 

"But why I have four mentor?"

"Because your power is manipulate nature where you can control wind, lightning and land at the same time. No one in Magical Academy have power manipulate nature. So I need to give you three mentor with different power." she paused while looking for something in drawer. 

"Here list of book you need to read and do research about it. But the more important book you need to read is attraction. You are the first student have power of frangerence. No one can help you how to use it. You need to read that book and do research. Then submit your research every two weeks on Sunday at me. Your research have marks so you must submit it to me."

Nana nodded heavily. This is her first assignment she had since attend Magical Academy. She needs to study a lot of thing and read a lot of books. She hate read book before but here makes her read a lot of book.

After received her first assignemt, she walk to rooftop. No one at rooftop. She relieved. But actually she expecting to meet Kris here. She need her mp3 back. 

She put down her body on bench and fall asleep she really need to sleep before meet Krystal. The weather is not too hot so she can sleep peacefully. 

 

After the school bell rang Nana woke up from her. She feel something cover her body. She saw blue thick jacket on her body. She look around, no one there. Kris! His name pop out in her head. She knew this place belong to Kris, no one will came up here expect him. She took the jacket and dusted it "That jerk. Can't he just wait here until I awake?" she mumble.

Then she remember that she need to meet Krystal at classic library but she haven't read the book Krystal gave last night. She heavily sighed. She hates read a book but she has no choice. 

Nana heavily walks to classic library. While she cross the garden and saw Kris sit on bench alone reading a book wearing earphone.

She still feel mad with Kris about the kiss but sometimes she feel pity at him after what she heard about his nightmare with Naeun. 

Nana approach him and slowly tapped his shoulder. Kris lift up his head and pulled out the earphone. He startled saw Nana but he keeps his face calm. "Yes?" 

"Hi...." she paused. She didn't smile at all.

"What did you want?" he raised his voice. He hates when someone disturb him  focus reading a book,

"Here your jacket." she give Kris the blue jacket. "Thank you."

"That's not my jacket." he answer with sarcastic tone. He really cold towards Nana. She can feel it. 

"If not yours then who? You the only one always came up at rooftop so I'm sure this jacket belong to you."

"I said no. That's not mine! I won't wear those jacket! Its not my style." he said while pushed away the jacket Nana handed to him. "Maybe someone or ghost left that jacket for you."

"Ghost:?!" she rolled her eyes. She feel goosebumps when she heard the word 'ghost'. She rubbed her arms. 

Kris nodded.

Nana ignore about it. She want to meet Kris because of her mp3. She shouldn't change topic. "By the way......I -- I want---my mp3 back." she pointed the mp3 with her lips.

"This?" he took the mp3 and waving at Nana.

Nana nodded and handed out her hand. She really need her mp3 because that's the only thing she can brought from Earth. 

Kris smriked. "This mp3 is mine. Not yours."

Nana rolled her eyes. Seriously this guy is joking or what? Obviously its her mp3, because "Nana" written at back of the mp3. She can see it clearly

"I'm sorry? That's mine. My name written on it!" she said with annoying voice. She feels annoyed with Kris now. 

"Oh really? I dont think so it yours because this mp3 in my pocket jacket so its mine." he smirked, "So, can you go away? I'm busy right now." he said and put in the earphone. 

Nana gawked, she can't believe what she heard. At least she still have manners asked him, her mp3 back but this guy are bad. Took other people things but make it like his. 

When Nana want to pulled out the earphone Krystal tapped Nana's shoulder "Hey, Nana. Finally I found you." 

Nana startled and look at Krystal who excitedly greet her. "Why didn't you come yesterday?" 

"I'm....." Krystal cuts Nana when she saw her hyung. "Hey hyung!" she pulled out the earphone "Since when are you reading a book at garden?" she said with teased tone. 

"Leave me alone." he answered with sarcastic tone and put in the earphone back. 

"Lately he likes wearing those weird thing on his ears." she pouted then look at Nana "Let's go. Just leave him alone. I hate him. And he hates me" she said while pulled Nana's arm. Nana can't say anything and she followed Krystal to classic library without getting back her mp3 from Kris.

Nana didn't know why Kris become cold at her suddenly. Don't say he mad about the kiss. She the one who should mad at him about it because he kiss her first. 

Now she can his true colour. What the boys told about him is true to Nana now. He is cold and evil !

 

----------

DOUBLE UPDATES ^^ 

Sorry for you making you guys wait for the updates :/ i feel bad now. Haish I'm really really really sorrryyyyy :(

My idea stuck for awhile because busy with my religion celebration and fangirling over Infinite That Summer Concert2 ToT 

Infinite makes my life miserable. Hahaha

Hope you like the updates. 

I will do the updates every Saturday and Sunday with double or triple updates (if I can. I can't promise it.)

Thank you for read, subscribe and vote this story. :*