Thirteen; Help !!

Magical Love

Kai gently took Nana's hand and plant a kiss on her hand. Nana in shocked because Kai suddenly appeared infront her and gave her a kiss on hand? Why? Nana can feel his warm lips. She feel like dreaming.

"Hai, princess. We meet again." he winked after kiss Nana's hand. 

After a blink of eyes, they at different place. Nana just realized she not at school coridor. She at the dark room with some rotten woods on floor and square holes at top of the room to let some light came in. Nana confused. Her body trembling and sweating.

Nana being pushed hardly by Kai at the wall and he pinned her. She can't move and her back hurted.  "Wha--t...wha--t...." her voice shaky, she can't speak. She scared. She can't think anything. She want to get out from that place. Her eyes become teary. Kai's face change to more evil.

He smriked "....I miss your, fragrance. You smell good. Like Lavender." he shiffed at Nana's neck and gently brush her hair "I won't let you go this time." he smirked.

"Ple--please.....let.....me....let me...go!" she struggle pushed Kai's chest with her arms but she doesn't have energy and Kai is stronger than her. 

"I will let you go..." He paused and look into Nana's eyes "...after you give me what I want..."

"What did you want from me? I don't have anything." she crying even harder. Her legs tremble.

Kai grabbed Nana's wrist and pinned it on wall "Can you stop pushing me." he smriked "I still wondering how the Earth girls....."

Nana kicked Kai's belly. She didn't know where she got her strength to kicked him. Kai fall down at floor and groaned. Nana kicked him again before run away. She looked around. She can't find any door. The room is dark. She shouted "Someone help me!!!" few times.

Kai barely stand while his left hand at his belly. He grabs Nana's arm strongly until her cloth ripped and show her white pale arms. 

"You can't out from this room." he smriked and pushed Nana at the wall harder than before. He pinned Nana at wall. 

"Help me!!" she shouted. Kai hardly slapped her cheek until her lips bleeding, "Can you shut up!"

Kai evil laugh "No one will come to help you! This place is far away from other places! We at the forbidden island. No one will come to save you!" 

Nana have no strength to push Kai. All her energy are gone. Her, face, arms and waist is hurt. She tremble. She begging Kai to let her go but Kai never listen to her and keep laughed. "I won't let you go! You must give me what I want!!"  he smriked.

She closed her eyes when Kai's face come closer to her, Someone help me please. Please help me!! Help me!! Anyone? Help me!!! she burst into tears

Suddenly someone pulled Kai collar and throw him at wall and he fall down. Kai groaned and curled at the floor. 

Nana weakly opened her eyes saw a tall guy wearing black jacket come closer to her. She slide down weakly and sobbing. 

"Are you okay?" he grabbed Nana's shoulder. 

She shake her head weakly. She can't see his face because have no energy to open her eyes. She exhausted. She can't even speak. Everything become black and she can't remember what happen next.

The tall guy lie down Nana on floor and walk to Kai who still groaned. Kai barely stand and trying to run away. The guy pulled Kai and locked his both legs and arms. Kai looked at the guy face and stare at him. He can't beat the guy standing infront him because his power is strong.

Then, another tall guy wearing sport outfits enter the room with hardly breath. 

"Hyung?"

 

===========================================================================================================

 

Kris didn't know why he worried about that girl too much. Before this, he never care about other people even they in trouble. He never want to give helps to anyone except for his family member.

Kris looked down and they enter the forbidden island "Hey, Eragon! We can't enter this island! Its forbidden."

She's inside this island!! I heard her voice at lighthouse near the mountain edge!

Kris didn't want to enter the forbidden island actually. Its dangerous. The castle guard may caught him. But he can't do anything. He must look for the new girl. 

Eragon fly to lighthouse and landed near the lighthouse. She inside this lighthouse. She's at the top room. Go, find her! 

"Why can't we fly up there" Kris pointed at the square hole on top of the lighthouse. "I'm lazy to run" he pouted.

No! You gonna hurt yourself if you enter from that hole. Use stairs! Excerise, Kris. You skip P.E class today. Run! Don't be lazy!

Kris shruged and climbed down from Eragon's back "Fine! I will use my precious leg to run!" 

Kris walk slowly to the lighthouse with his both hands in pocket. 

Oh gosh! Kris RUN!!! Don''t walk! She's injured and maybe she can die!!! FASTER RUN!!!

After Kris heard word "die" he runs to the lighthouse. He can't let the girl die. She haven't meet her real mother yet and his planned just started. He can't let the girl die! Actually Eragon lied him, Eragon didn't know what happen to that girl. Kris walked slowly and Eragon didn't heard the girl voice after they landed infront lighthouse. Maybe something bad happen to her.

While he running up, he heard something crashed. He move faster. Right now, Kris hope he has WooBin's power. So he can fly by himself without using his precious leg to run.

 

After he arrived at the top he saw the door already open to half. He quickly enter the room and  he saw Kai sit on floor with his both hand and leg locked with electric wires and familiar tall guy stand beside him.

Kris rolled his eyes. He can't believe he meet that guy at here because he haven't meet that guy for almost two months "Yongguk-hyung?" 

He look at Kris with eyebrow raised "Kris? What are you doing here?" 

Kris ignored Yongguk's question. Then he saw Nana lied down on floor at corner of the room with her cloth ripped at right arm. He run to Nana and grab her shoulder "Hey, girl! Wake up!" 

"She fainted I think. She still in shocked with what Kai do to her." Yongguk said while grab Kai's collar to let him stand.

Kris walk to Kai while hold his fist "What did you do to her?"

"Worst than before?" he smriked, "And she taste good than Naeun."

Kris can't hold his anger with Kai words. He raised his fist and punch Kai's face three times. Yongguk stopped Kris and pulled him back, "Stop it, Kris! Hold your anger."

Kris rubbed his hair back "Stop using violence to girls if you want to secude them, Kim Jongin!" he said with anger tone.

"Oh really? Didn't you use violence too after secude girls?" he smriked.

"Don't bring up old story, Kim Jongin!!!" he said while want to punch Kai's face again but Yongguk hold him tightly.

"Enough!!" Yongguk stop them, "Enough Kris! I will bring him to Principal. And you, bring that girl to Lay or Changmin seongsangnim."

Then Yongguk grab Kai's collar, "Let's meet our lovely Principal!" he smile and jumped out from the room with Kai. Yongguk has ability to jump higher and run faster.

Kris didn't say anything and lift up Nana on his arm like a bride style. He can see Nana's cheek and wrist are swollen. He run down to Eragon.

Eragon saw Kris run toward her with Nana on his arm Is she fine?

Kris shaked head "I didn't know. Let's fly back to my dorm" he climbed up at Eragon back.

Eragon nodded and flying back to Magical Academy. Kris hug Nana tightly. He hope Nana is fine. Kris know that girl still not used with violence at Swither. That's why he thought this girl should not be at Swither. She should back to Earth. This not her place even this is her birthplace. Kris still feel weird, why he so hard want to help this girl and why he so damn worried about this new girl. He don't have any relation with her. 

He look at the girl face in his arms, he feel he can't go on with his plan to hurt her. He feel like he must protect this girl especially from KIM JONG IN.

 

===========================================================================================================

 

Kris enter first class dorm with Nana in his arm. He run up to his room and gently put her on his bed. After put Nana at his room he run to Lay's room. Even he skip P.E class, he runs a lot today. He hate it.

He knocked the door for thousand times, Lay didn't open the door. Then he run to living room and saw Krystal and Lay are talking. "Hey Kris!" Lay wave at him.

"Lay! I need your help. Someone injured." he said weakly

"Who?" both of them said. They shocked. Kris didn't care about anyone beside than his family. 

"The new girl. She at my room now." 

They rushed walk to Kris's room. Krystal and Lay saw the girl lied down on Kris's bed with bruised at her face and her cloth ripped. "Who did this to her?" Lay asked while walked closer to Kris's bed.

"Kim Jongin." he responded while sit on couch at his room.

"ahh, that wild rebel boy. Poor her." Krystal sit at edge bed and gently rubbed Nana's bruised hand.

While Lay heal Nana, Kris told them what happened to Nana. 

After Lay heal Nana he sit next Kris while Krystal wipes the blood on Nana's lips. "Since when you care about someone?" Lay asked.

"I don't know. She look poor and suddenly I feel like to protect her so badly." 

"Really? so how about your plan to hurt her?" Lay raised his eyebrow and look at Kris.

"I don't know. I will continue go on my plan after she's fine?" he smriked.

Krystal kicked Kris's leg "Can you not hurt someone feeling? After what happens to her just now, you can't hurt her feelings more! It will show you and Jongin have no difference. You should protect her!" she fold her arms "She the first person you really care about. Why not you protect her? Huh?" Krystal raised her eyebrow.

"Uggh!" Kris rubbed his leg "Whatever! I don't care." he stare at Krystal. 

"You two out from this room! I'm going to change her clothes!" 

"This is my room! I will stay here!" he fold his arms. 

Lay already walk out from the room. He didn't want to listen at the siblings fought about small things. Kris is really stubborn. 

"You don't want to get out?" Krystal raised her eyebrow. Then she grabbed Kris's long arms and pulled him up. Krystal physical is stronger than Kris, so she didn't scared with him. She dragged Kris out from the room and kick his . "Ugh! Can't you just listen to me for once?" she kicked again Kris's before closed the door.

 

===========================================================================================================

 

Nana open her eyes slowly and weakly sit at the middle if bed. She looked around. She's not at her room. The bed looks fancy than her bed. She look at her side have another queen size bed. She can't remember what happen to her just now and suddenly she wake up she at someone room. She surprised. Maybe someone done something to her. She look at her body. She wearing white t-shirt and pants.

Then she saw a light purple bruised on her waist and she remember, she with Kai and the unknown guy before she fainted. Nana still feel scared when she the accident cross her mind.

Then a tall guy enter the room with a glass of plain water "Ohh you awake. You sleep for two days" he smile.

She know this guy. Its Kris. But how can she suddenly at his room? And she sleep for two days? Really? She frowned. 

"I'm joking. You just sleep for five hours." Kris giggle and sit at edge of his bed.

Nana nodded "How can I at your room? Did you the one who help me just now?"

"Nope. Its Yongguk-hyung. When I arrived at lighthouse he already locked Jongin with electric wire. I came there with Eragon because she heard your voice asked someone for helped. So, I bring you here and asked Lay to heal you. So you won't feel hurt." he handed the water to Nana. "The bruised take times to disappear."

Nana nodded and take a sip of plain water. "I still didn't know your name." Kris asked.

"Ohh, Im Jinah. Call me Nana." she smile and put the glass at the small table. 

"Did you know who I am?"

"Yes. Kris Jung. My friends told me about you when I first came here." 

"Who your friends? The three weird gossip boys?"

Nana nodded "Yeah. Until now I still can't believe boys like to gossip." 

"I don't like gossip" he crossed his hand. 

Nana laughed. Kris makes Nana forget about the accident. He make Nana feel comfortable to have conversation with him.  "Thank you for help me." she smiled and bow.

"Its not a big deal." He tapped Nana's head "Did you wear any perfume?"

Nana shake her head. "Nope. Why?"

"Your fragrance...." he sniff, "....smell like Lavender. Its good." Kris smriked. His face change to evil boy and brush her hair.

Nana scared because Kris face suddenly change. Nana remember what Kai said to her just now about her fragrance. She didn't know why they said she smell good. Sungyeol and BaekYeol told her about it before but they didn't do any violence.

She pulled up the blanket to her chest. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." his face close to Nana's face.

She heard Kris breath near her face and suddenly she feel warm at her lips. She surprised. Kris kiss her without permission, she strongly pushed Kris down from the bed. 

Kris smirk and wipes his lips with his wrist. 

"What did you do?" Nana said with shaky voice.

"I kiss you." he said while sit on floor. 

Nana eyes become teary "You....you...took...my first....kiss" 

"Too bad...because you took my precious fourth kiss." he smile evil.

Nana sobbing and jump down from the bed "I...I thought..you are different. Different from what I heard about you from my friends. But actually you are evil like what they told me. I thought you are kind." she sobbing harder and run out from the room. 

Kris didn't know why he feel his heart hurt with Nana words. This is not Kris. Kris didn't care what they tallked about him even its good or bad. But now he feel different. He feel like someone stabs his heart for thousand times. 

 

-----------------------

Long chapter update! Hee

Its hard to write this chapter actually. 

Hope you like this chapter ^^

Please comments so I know what you think about it ^^

Tournament day is coming and Nana will get her power soon :D

Thankyou for reads, subscribe and comments. I will reply you comments later if I'm free. :D