Nineteen; ____

Magical Love

Myungsoo enter one of cafe at town. He wants to treat himself for his lonely day. Everyone busy with their own stuffs on school holiday. Krystal always spend time at classic library with his boyfriend, Minhyuk while Lay follow Changmin seongsangnim to village. The twins missing in action, he can't find them anywhere and of course he would not spend his precious time with Jessica even she at dorm.

Myungsoo took a glass of iced coffee and a slice of strawberry cake at counter. He choose table near huge transperant glass window and crossed his leg while took a sip of iced coffee. The cafe completely empty. He the only customer in that classic cafe. 

While he streching his hand someone enter that cafe. Myungsoo look at that person and he smile. He knew that person. "Oh, hi, Naeun." 

Naeun look at Myungsoo and bow "Hi." she said with awkward tone. She walks closer to him and still feel awkward if she bump into one of first class student. But she can't ignore Myungsoo because he one of the person who save her life. 

"Its been awhile I saw you. I think last time we met last five years right?" he titled his head "I think last we met was acci......" she cut Myungsoo "...let me order my drinks first." she pointed at counter while standing infront Myungsoo awkwardly. 

Myungsoo nodded and smile and his eyes follow Naeun walks to counter. 

After she order iced lemon tea and took the glass, Myungsoo waved at her and pointed at empty seat infront him. Naeun had no choice and seat on same table with Myungsoo. "Here eat some cake. I can't eat this alone." he said while lightly pushed the plate at Naeun who took a sip of iced lemon tea. Naeun just nodded. She didn't know what say with him. She always saw Myungsoo from far and she never greet him since accident with Jongin 5 years ago.

They stay silence in ten minutes. Myungsoo type of guy who didn't know how to start conversation with someone he rarely meet. But he try to break the ice and start conversation with Naeun. "Uhmm" he coughed. "How are you?" he titled "Since that accident we didn't heard any of news from you but we know you still attend the school." he paused.

Naeun nodded slowly "I.....I'm fine...nothing bad happen to me so far."

Myungsoo nodded then they stay silence again. They took a sip of their drinks and look out through window. Then Myungsoo turned his head and look at Naeun. He read her mind, "So you going out with some friends? Where are they?" he smiled.

Naeun look at Myungsoo and rolled her eyes "You read my mind?!" she sighed. 

"Yeah, I hang out with my roommate and her friends but they are too hyperactive and noisy. So I decided to come here." she said and look outside. 

Myungsoo nodded again. He still can feel the awkwardness between them. He knows Naeun was really friendly back then but because of her past she change and become so cold with everyone.

Strawberry cake still untouched by them. He took the small spoon and took a bit the cake and eat it. Then, he heard chaos voice enter the cafe. He saw three boys with one familiar girl beside choding guy.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun run at Naeun like kids. Baekhyun and Chanyeol pushed Myungsoo inside to sit at the end of chair. Then they saw the cake on table, without asking Naeun and Myungsoo permission. They took the spoon and eat it. 

Naeun and Myungsoo gawked watch the boys eating. They so rude. Naeun want to cursed them but suddenly Sungyeol knocked their head "Yahh! Why are you eating other people food without asking?" 

They rubbed their head and stare at Sungyeol. "She asking us to come here so she should treat us cake or drinks!" Baekhyun said while Chanyeol nodded.

Sungyeol sighed. He hates when go out with this two boys because he feel like he babysitting them. He need to look after them everytime. Until now he still can't believe how can he be friends with this two weird kids.

"Its okay. I will order the new one." Myungsoo smiled. Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at Myungsoo "See, he treats us! Now. Sit!" Baekhyun smile widely and pointed at empty seat opposite them.

Sungyeol bow "Sorry for the boys trouble. They always like this, I can't do anything except knock their head...." he said ".....or burn their hair!" he stare at BaekYeol. They pouted but ignore Sungyeol's eyes and continue ate the cake. 

Myungsoo smiling and just let them eat the cake. Actually Myungsoo also want to knock their head or throw them at ocean because eat his cake. He just take a bite. 

Nana sit beside Naeun followed by Sungyeol. Myungsoo titled his head while look at Nana "Are you, who sleep at rooftop that day right?" he pointed at Nana who dusted her skirt. 

Nana startled. She didn't know how to respond that but she just nodded. Everyone look at Nana while Baekhyun and Chanyeol busy eating the cake. 

Myungsoo trying to read her mind. Failed again. He still confused why he can't read her mind. He acting cool outside even in inside he's nervous because he can't read Nana' mind and he didn't know what in her mind now or her past. 

While Sungyeol walk to counter to order their drinks, Myungsoo stare at Nana, he not give up to read her mind. But again he failed. He feel likes something block him. He never failed read someone mind before. He smirked.

"So, did you like Kris?" he asked directly.

Nana rolled her eyes. She didn't expect that question "No!" she answer without hesitance, "Why?" she titled. 

"Ohh, that day, I went to rooftop with Lay and Kris. Then we saw you was there too, so Kris asked Lay to give his jacket to cover your lap." he rubbed his neck "I know he likes you."

Nana feel her face become hot. She likes Kris before, but now she not sure with her own feelings. 

"I know he likes you because I can read his mind." he whisper "Kris is a kind person. Believe me."

Nana blushing. She didnt know how to react with this sudden situation. But Naeun who sit beside Nana opposite Myungsoo, she feel awkward and uncomfortable when they talk about Kris. Myungsoo just realize Naeun feel uncomfortable, he felt guilty. He forgot about Naeun for awhile because he too focus at Nana. 

Naeun play with her hair and look outside. She trying to ignore the uncomfortable but actually she can't. She still can't believe what Myungsoo said about Kris. Did Kris already forget about her? But she not feel jealous Kris likes Nana or other girls. She just craving all the attention Kris gave her before. 

Then Sungyeol walk to their table with drinks and passed it to everyone.

Myungsoo can see pink aura around Sungyeol. Its show like he in love with someone. He read his mind. Yes! That's correct. He fell in love with someone. He smirked. 

==================================================================================================================

"Nana, you have practice tonight right?" Sungyeol remind Nana.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about it." she took a sip of iced coffee "Thanks for remind me." she smiling.

Myungsoo can see pink aura more shining when Sungyeol talked with Nana. Now he knows who Kris rival. 

"What practice?" Myungsoo feel interested about it suddenly.

"Oh, practice to use my power." Nana answer cheerfully.

Myungsoo nodded "May I know what your power is?"

"Manipulate nature and fragrance or attraction" she answered. 

"That's all?"

She nodded "Yeap that's all." 

He stay calm outside but in inside he full of question. He still feel unsatisfied because he failed read her mind. Myungsoo feel she hides something or this girl actually special, so someone send her to Swither to get revenge at Queen or someone. 

Myungsoo shocked with Baekhyun and Chanyeol who fight like a kid.

"Yeah! Why you eat all my chocolate!!!" Baekhyun pull Chanyeol's hair.

"Because it delicious!" he said without feel guilty. 

"Buy me the new one or...." he pull Chanyeol's hair harder.

"...or I burn your hair!" Sungyeol stare at both of them "Baekhyun let go his hair! I will buy you the new one later!"

Baekhyun loosen his grip and look at Sungyeol "Really?! Yayy!" he claps "Thank you Sungyeoliieee" 

"Buy for me too!" Chanyeol said. 

Sungyeol glance at Chanyeol "Not for you. Just for Baekhyun because you ate all his chocolate just now."

Baekhyun stuck out his tounge at Chanyeol. 

Myungsoo and Naeun can't believe what they just saw. Sungyeol is like a father to both of them. Its must be really tough for Sungyeol to handle the Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Then they giggles look at Sungyeol but at the same time the feel pity at him. 

=========================================================================================================

Kris rest down his body on bed. He finally get a sleep after a long day hangout with his twin, Wonbin. Woobin such a jerk because he make Kris do everything for him when they together. He can't do anything because his twin stronger than him and he lazy to fight with Woobin. 

Actually Kris didn't want to hangout with his twin but he being force by Woobin and he had no choice. So he needs to follow his brother.  

While Kris just fall a sleep Myungsoo rush came into Kris's room. He tapped Kris shoulder to wake him up "Yah! Wake up! I have something to tell you!"

Kris groans, he wants to kill Myungsoo now. Myungsoo disturb his sleeping time. Kris rubbed his eyes and Myungsoo pull Kris up to make his awake. "Yah! Its urgent! Wake up!"

"What did you want jerk!" he said while sit in middle of bed weakly. 

"Finally..." Myungsoo sit at edge of bed. "You need to listen to this carefully." 

Kris nodded. "What..." he rubbed his hair. 

"I meet the new girl, Nana at cafe just now." he tapped his chin and continue with serious face "...you know what..." look at Kris, "I still can't read her mind! This is so unbelieveable! I never failed to read someone mind before! This is mystery." 

"Is that what you want to tell me?" he rolled his eyes. "Did you realize that I'm sleeping and you wake me up just to heard that thing? Seriously?" he said while send him cold-stare.

"That's the first." he said with calmness "Second, Nana said she had no feeling at you and now she knows you like her." 

"You little bastard!" he kicked Myungsoo down from bed "I don't ing care about her." he said  "Get out from my room now before I kill you!"

Myungsoo stand and rubbed his "But....you..." 

Kris cut him "Get out now!!" he throw pillow at Myungsoo

"By the way Naeun was there too with us." he said. "So did you want to know how she doing now?" Myungsoo smriked.

"I don't ing care! Just get out from my room!"Kris shouted.

Myungsoo pouted and walked out slowly from Kris' room.

Kris laid down "Damn you Myungsoo. How can you spoiled about it! Ugh!" he rubbed his hair and kick his long leg on air. "I hate you Myungsoo!"

"But she really has no feeling at me?" he mumbled "Haish, why do I ing care about it!" 

He took fluffly pillow and close his face. He need to sleep. He hate everyone especially Kim Myungsoo.

Then Naeun face suddenly pop out in his head. 

"I hope you are doing well without me Son Naeun." he said while close his eyes. 

---------------------------

NEW CHAPTER :D

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT. COLLEGE STUFFS TOOK MY TIME TO UPDATE MY STORY :/

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT. HMMM

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE. ALWAYS. :) 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER. HIHIHI

UPCOMING CHAPTER GONNA HAVE MYUNGSTAL MOMENTS HIHIHI. 

THANKYOU FOR READ, COMMENTS, UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBES. I LOVE YOUUU MUAAAHH XOXO