Seven; _________

Magical Love

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol jacket "Yah! You better get buy me ice-cream later!" he whisper. 

"Okay, shorty Bacon-ah~~~" Chanyeol pinch his cheek and run. "YAHHH!" Baehyun yelled and chase Baekhyun.

"Haish that kids!" Sungyeol bite his lips. Nana at laugh looking at BaekYeol, they always fight at anywhere and doesn't care with people around them.

Nana walk back to with Sungyeol and talk about BaekYeol. While she focus talk with Sungyeol she bump into someone "I'm sorry" nana bow.

"Ohh you again. Hi" he smriked and wave at the girl in front him. "We meet again." Nana look him then she remember! This guy who bring her to principal room.

"You! I remember you!" she jumped happily. "You bring me to Principal room yesterday! But....I forgot your name! Hihihi" 

"Kai. Remember it. K - A - I" he smiled at Nana and brushed Nana head "You need to remember my name because we may bump into each other again later." 

Nana blushed when Kai brushed her head. Kai smriked and his voice make Nana heart melts. Nana can't hide her feeling. She already fall into Kai a bit. Sungyeol at beside Nana look them with his eyerbrow raised. They look so close to each other and he know about Kai. Kai always use his smile and voice to seduce girls in Magical Academy. Kai is known as playboy. And Nana is one of his target right now.

Before Nana really fall into Kai, Sungyeol need to make a move. He hold Nana wrist "Let's go back to class. Kahee seongsangnim are waiting for us." Sungyeol dragged Nana to class. Sungyeol know he to rough towards Nana but he had not choice. She still new here. Nana didn't know how dangerous Kai is. She need to learn a lot of thing. Sungyeol feel like to protect Nana no matter what happen. 

Kai just stand and look Sungyeol dragged Nana roughly "Such a loser." he smriked then dissappear. 

Nana surprised because Sungyeol suddenly pulled her wrist roughly when she talk with Kai. "Sungyeol......" she murmur. "Sungyeol...its hurt." said Nana in slow voice. Sungyeol just realise he hold Nana wrist too hard then he realese his grip slowly "Sorry. I.....I....." say him with nervous voice.

"Why you dragged me too hard? Its hurt you know." Nana pouted and rubbed her wrist. "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it. Just....just...stay away from Kai. He dangerous." said Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol-ah~ I know you are worried about me. But he help me yesterday. Once someone already help me, I will try to be friend with them no matter how dangerous they are." Nana smile. 

"But....he different from others! He playboy. Don't trust his sweet words" 

"It's okay Sungyeol. I handle a lot of playboy at my school before." Nana try to calm Sungyeol, "But don't do it again in future, okay? It hurts me." Sungyeol pouted and nodded. He feel guitly with what he do to Nana. But he didn't have any attention. He just want to safe Nana from Kai. 

She know her new friend worried about her because she still didn't have power yet and she still new here. Nana hold Sungyeol hand "You are my new best friend Sungyeol-ah~. Thank you for worried about me" she smile "Let's go back to class" they run to class while holding their hand together.

Nana feel relieved. At least she has someone really care about her at Magical Academy but she didn't want depends on Sungyeol too much. She know that if she depends on someone, she can't find her true self here. She want Sungyeol to protect her before she find her own power. After she find her power, she can protect herself from danger.

Mom....I find my new bestfriend today. He care about me a lot. Hope I will find my power mom. Wish me luck!

===========================================================================================================

At first class dorm,

Kris walk to Krystal room, holding a thick book. He open the door but Krystal is not there. Then he walk to living room. Krystal not there too. "Haish this stupid kid! Where she hide!" Kris cursed. He really need Krystal right now "Yahh! Krystal stop hiding yourself! I need you help right now!" yelled him at living room. 

Krystal walk to living room after heard her name call by her annoying brother "Yah!! What you want from me?!" she yelled then walk close to Kris.

"Where are you hiding?" Kris glare at his dongsaeng with cold-gazed.

"I'm not hiding" she shake her head "I went to a bathroom and do some business, pabo-ya! I didn't have time to play hide and seek with you."

"Haish! This kid" he push Krystal head with his finger, "Yahh! Do this research for me! I don't have mood to do research about Swither sea." he throw thick book on coffee table at living room then he laid on couch.

"YAHH! I have other thing to do than doing your research! I don't want to do it!" Krystal walk back to her room.

Kris stand then grip Krystal hair and pulled it "Yahhh!! You pour dishes water on my handsome face yesterday so for return do my research!!" he release the grip.

"Pabo-ya! It hurts!" she brush her head "NO! I still didn't want to do your work! Do it yourself!!!" she stuck her tongue out. 

"Haish this kid!" he murmur "If you still don't want to do my work..." he brushed dust on his arm "I will tell your boyfriend, Minhyuk about your secret! or...." he go near to Krystal "I will force him to leave you!" Kris smriked. 

Krystal bite her lips. She have no other choice and take Kris thick book "FINE! I will do your work! But remember, I will tell dad about you!!" 

"Ohh really?" Kris said with teased voice. "Just let dad know about me! I don't really care about it." he laid his body on couch and close his eyes. He pretend to sleep.

Then, out of nowhere Jessica enter the living room. She throw huge thick book at Kris. "YAHHH!" Kris wake and saw her noona. "Do this work for me! I want to rest by mind." 

He throw the book on table "NO! I'm busy right now." He laid back. Jessica took the book back then throw at Kris harder than before. "YAAAAAHHHHH!" he stand "What you want from me?!" he stare at Jessica who stand in front her. Jessica calm as usual and punch his stomach. "Its simple. I want you to do my work."

Kris sit on couch and groan of hurt. He can't beat his noona. Jessica always win no matter what. Then WooBin enter the living room with huge thick book too "Hi Soojung." he walk pass by Krystal who enjoying watch Kris being punch by Jessica.

WooBin stand next Jessica and he throw the huge thick book at Kris "Do this for me too. I need to go practice." WooBin leave the living room. Kris can't say anything and have no choice, he need to do his noona and hyung work. He took the both book and walk to his room. Kris saw Krystal stuck out her tounge at him but he ignore it.

 

Kris keep complaining while doing his noona and hyung works. He hate it. Everytime when he bullied Krystal, his noona and hyung will make his life even harder than what he do at Krystal. Jessica and WooBin is on Krystal side. In silence they getting revenge for Krystal. But when Myungsoo bullied Krystal they won't hurt Myungsoo. They just let it go and said "Its your problem" at Krystal. 

Kris can stand do Jessica and WooBin work. "Aish I should ask Lay to do their work!" Kris walk to Lay room excitedly because he thought Jessica is already sleep in her room right now. 

While he about to open Lay room door, someone pulled Kris collar and dragged him to his room back "YAHH! Noona!!" Kris yelled. Jessica pushed Kris sit on chair.

"You want to ask Lay do our work right?" Jessica smriked, "I won't allowed it! Do it yourself!" she frost Kris legs so he can't go anywhere. "Finish those work now!"

"Uggh! Why me? Can't you ask Krystal orMyungsoo to do your work?" 

"Myungsoo busy. Krystal busy. You are the one who doing nothing right now." said her sarcastically while laid on Kris bed. 

Kris look at her noona "Are you planned to sleep at my room tonight?"

"Yes," she nodded "I will sleep at here until you completely finish the work"

Kris sighed. He still can't win over Jessica no matter how he argue. Jessica win and he need to accept he lose when with Jessica.

Actually tonight, Kris plan to look for the new girl with Eragon but he can't move. Jessica trap him with ice. Even he finish doing the work, he need to wait for WooBin to thaw the ice. 

==========================================================================================================

At third class dorm.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sungyeol gather at living room waiting for Nana to come. Nana stay at the second class dorm because no empty room at third class dorm. Nana enter the living room and saw BaekYeol pulled each other hair. Nana take a sit beside Sungyeol.

BaekYeol stop fight when they relieze Nana already enter the living room.

"Nana, I heard your roommate is Naeun?" said Sungyeol while give a cup of tea at Nana "Yes."

"So how she is? Did she talk to you?" ask Baekhyun

Nana shake her head "No. She didn't want me to talk with her and she really cold at me." Nana sighed.

"She cold with everyone" said Sungyeol, "She lost her mom and brother when she 2years old. Then Chaerin noona parents adopt her. She live with Chaerin family until elementary school then, she move into dorm. That's why she didn't share room with other student."

"She hate sharing room, things with people. She doesn't have any friend." add Baekhyun, "She become more cold after Kim Kai lied her. He dumped Naeun, he hurt Naeun heart. Since that, she keep avoid meet people. She lost trust at us."

"Kai? I know him. I meet him yesterday and today." said Nana.

"How did you know him?" ask Baekhyun. "He help me yesterday. I lost. So he bring me to Principal room." Nana smiled.

"I think you better stay away from him. He the liar." Chanyeol said with his eyers open. 

"Really?"

"Yes! He lied a lot of girls in Magical Academy. He the playboy. He play with woman heart. He make the girl fall into him then break the girl heart into pieces." explain Chanyeol.

"Ohh. I think I better stay away from him" Nana smiled. "I guess his power is teleport right?"

"YES! You right!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun claps 

"You need to avoid him. He dangerous. Even his power is teleport, he can make you fall into his trap. He can bring you somewhere you didn't know then he will seduce you until you give him what he want." said Sungyeol

"What he want?" 

"We don't know about that." Baekhyun said, "You need to learn how to protect yourself if we not around you. We know. You his next target." 

Three of them nodded. Nana worried. She really worried. Kai like to appear in front her suddenly. She really need to learn a lot of thing. She did't want to mess her head and changer topic.

"Ohh I forgot to ask. What is your power?"

"Mine is fire same with Sungyeol" said Chanyeol "Baekhyun is light." he point at Baekhyun who sit next him. 

"But my power is a bit stronger than Chanyeol. I can control it but I can't create big fire like WooBin. I have limit." said Sungyeol

Nana nodded. "Chanyeol can't control the fire he use it overlimit. Before he put on big fire at class while practice. The whole class burn and the school need to renovate the class because of his mess. The next day, he can't create a fire. Even a small fire." Nana laughed at Sungyeol explaination. Chanyeol close his face with his hand because embarrassed.

"How about you?" Nana point at Baekhyun.

"Mine is light. But I still didn't know how to use this power because I'm not born with it. My mom transfer her power at me." explain Baekhyun "If your power is transfer for your parents. The power is weak with you. You need to learn and do a lot of research about it." 

"Oh that means, my power is weak now?"

Sungyeol nodded "Yes. If you born with it. Automatically you know how to use it. But if transfer you need to find the way yourself." 

Now she know the reason why she in third class and why they also in third class. Its because their power is so weak. 

 

------------------------

Long chapter update. heee ^^

Hope you enjoy it :) 

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments.