Twenty; Love?

Magical Love

Lee Howon or Hoya, second class student, power of Land. 
Oh Sehun, power of control Wind.
Kim Jongdae or Chen, power of Lightning.

She hates Hoya and Sehun the most because they always make Nana suffer while Jongdae are so kind to her. He always brought food for Nana. 

"New record!!!" Sehun shouted while he press the 'stop' button. Nana catch up her breath after run for ten laps. She laid on the middle of field , she really tired with this cruel training. She been training with her mentors for a week and they are so cruel. They make her run, jump, and do weird thing. 

"Yah!" he kicked slowly Nana's leg "Now is not the time to rest! Faster! Get up!" 

"Please let me rest for five minutes? Please?" she begging.

"NO!" Sehun pulled Nana up "Get up! Your stamina, physical, and mental still unstable. You can't rest now!!" 

Nana feel like crying. All her mentor are so cruel at her. They have no mercy at her weak body. "But...."

"No excuse!" Sehun crossed his arms. "I know you are tired but...." he rubbed his neck ".....you are still weak."

"But...you said I get new record just now?" she pouted. 

"Yeah new record......" he stare at Nana ".....new record for being more weak!!" he paused "Yesterday was 2 hours, 55 minutes and 30 seconds. Today is 2 hours 56 minutes 31 seconds"

She gawked "Its just a minute and one second late!" she crossed arms and pouted.

"No. For me it still late!" he said with his poker face. 

"Wha---"

"Stop argue with me! I am your mentor so you must listen to me and plus I'm your senior!" he rolled his eyes.

Hoya took the ball from basket and said "Now, let's check how strong your power."

He threw a ball at Nana head.

"Auch!" she rubbed her head.

"You should avoid that ball." Hoya said with his sarcastic voice and throw another ball "Stop dreaming!"

She rubbed her head, its really hurt. "Can you stop?!" she paused "How should I avoid that ball." she pouted while rubbed her head.

"Use your power!" he shouted.

"What power?" she titled "Wind? Land? Lightning?

Hoya and Sehun look each other. They feel the girl infront them are so dumb. "Should we answer that?" Hoya said while throw another ball. 

Nana quickly run to left to avoid the ball. Nana sighed. Lee Howon and Oh Sehun is crazy cruel boy. She feels like to choked them. 

Nana close her eyes. She try to calm down and use her power. She straching out her arms on air then she push her arms to front. She need to feel feeling came out from her hand. She trying to imagine. 

Nothing's happen. She didn't feel anything come out from her hands. She slowly open her eyes and look around. Its true nothing's happen. She saw Hoya and Sehun standing infront of her and raised their eyebrow look at Nana. 

"What are you trying to do?" Sehun said while crossed his arms.

"Using my power?" she answered. "But I can't use it today" she pouted.

"Its because your physical are too weak!" Sehun blow whistle "Run another five laps!" 

Nana gawked. She so tired to run another five laps in this huge stadium. She want to kick their now but she had no energy for that. Sehun still blow the whistle, he won't stop until Nana start running. 

Chen came from back with food "Let her rest. Stop bully her." he said while put down the food on bench.

Nana nodded. Sehun said "No!". 

"She can rest after run for another five laps!" Hoya said. 

Chen sighed. The boys are crazy. They just making fun at Nana but the way they trained Nana will make her become stronger. 

"I'm sorry, Nana. You need to do what the boys asked for." Chen said.

She sighed and tied her shoes. She start running when Sehun blow the whistle louder. "Run! Run! Run!" he shouted while Hoya enjoy eating the food Chen brought for them.  

================================================================================================================

Nana sleep on sofa at third class living room dorm. She exhausted with the training course. She totally out of energy. 

Sungyeol walks in with a cup of hot green tea. He wake Nana up. "Nana, wake up." he tapped her shoulder. 

Nana weakly rubbed her eyes. She slowly sit on sofa. 

Sungyeol handed the hot green tea "Drink this." 

"Thank you" she took a cup. 

"So far how your training?" Sungyeol sit on sofa opposite Nana.

She titled and put down the cup on coffee table. "Tiring." she laid back.

Sungyeol smile. "You gonna get used with it soon." 

Nana look at Sungyeol and smile. "I will." 

"Fighting!!"

"Thank you." she smiled

"Now, just rest. I won't disturb you." 

Nana nodded and close her eyes. Sungyeol pulled up the thick blanket cover her body. 

Sungyeol took his book and read. 

Few minutes later, 

Chanyeol run and shouting into living room. 

"Sungyeol!!! He hits my head!" he pointed at Baekyun who walked into the living room.

"He the one ripped my precious jacket!" he pointed at Chanyeol. "Yahhh! Buy me the new jacket!" he shouted.

"Dont want!" he stuck out his tounge at Baekhyun. 

"Yahhh!" Sungyeol yelled. "Can you guys keep quite? Nana is sleeping right now!" 

"But...my jac--"

Nana groans and sit on sofa. "Why its so noisy?" she rubbed her eyes.

"Nothing..." Sungyeol said while kick Chanyeol leg.

"Did you guys fight again?"

Chanyeol and Sungyeol shake their head. While Baekhyun nodded and said "Yes. We fight! He ripped my jacket!" Baekhyun jumped and pulled Chanyeol's hair. 

"Yahhhh!" Chanyeol shouted. 

Nana giggle look at the boys. She never feel annoyed with those boys because they are so cute, fighting over small thing. She stand and walk out from living room. 

"Where you going?" Sungyeol asked while hold Chanyeol and Baekhyun hand. 

"I'm going to get some fresh air." 

"I will follow you. Its almost passed midnight." he frowned.

Nana shaked her head. "Its okay. I just want my own alone time." she smile. "See you tomorrow." she said while walk out from living room.

Sungyeol pouted. He feel disapointed because he wants to spend more time with Nana. He looks at the boys and kick their hardly.

"You guys just disturb my time to spend with Nana!"

They rubbed their . Chanyeol walk closer to Sungyeol "You like her!" he shouted. "I knew it!" he clapped his hand. 

"Shut up! Don't tell her!" Sungyeol took his book.

"Oh my god, its true you like her!" Baekhyun said and close his mouth with his palm. 

"We gonna have new sweet couple later!" Chanyeol jumped around. 

Sungyeol feel shy and walk out from living room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed from back and non-stop teased Sungyeol.


================================================================================================================

Myungsoo sit on bench at garden. He looks at the night sky. He feels want to fly and pick the star. Suddenly he heard a voice of someone crying. 

He saw familiar body creature walk towards his place. Its Krystal. He stand and grip her left hand. "What happen to you?"

She looks at Myungsoo's face and shake her head. 

"Lie." he said. "Did Minhyuk do something to you?" He looks into her eyes.

Krystal crying even more when she heard 'Minhyuk' name. 

Myungsoo pulled Krystal to his chest and hug her thighly. He rubbed Krystal back softly.

Myungsoo's heart beat faster when Krystal hugs him back. 

 

Nana hides behind the tree and saw MyungStal moments. She wipes her tears and mumbled "They are so romantic."

"Yeah they are so romantic." said a tall guy behind her. 

Nana startle with the deep guy voice. She looks back and yeah she know who he is.

"What are you doing here?" she said while brushed her hair. 

I'm looking for you. He stare at Nana. "I am supposed to asked you those question. What are you doing here? Peek on someone life?"

Nana gulped. "No!" she answer. "I'm ...." looking for you. She looks into his eyes and suddenly look around, "...I just want to take some fresh air." she mumbled, "Yeah fresh air." 

Kris nodded. Kris stand in silence look at Nana. 

They stay silence for a few minutes. "I should go now." Nana bow and walk pass him. She forgot about her mp3 again.

Kris turned "Wait...." he rubbed his back neck "... I have something to tell you."

Nana stop but she didn't turn. Her heart beats faster when Kris walks closer to her. 

He stand infront Nana. He look into Nana's eyes. 

Nana crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. She trying to act cool "What did you want to tell me?"

I miss you. I do really miss you. "No..." he rubbed his neck. 

".. I ... hmm... actually, Eragon miss you." he lied. "She wants me to invite you ride her again tomorrow." he smile.

"Huh? Wait..." she rolled her eyes, "Yeah I do miss Eragon but actually now, I'm confused." 

"What?" 

"I really don't understand you. Yeah...last time we met, you really cold at me but today why you are too friendly?" she said. 

"Because that time I was ... " he trying to look for an excuse.

Suddenly Nana burst into tears. She close her face with palm. 

"Why are you crying?" he grab Nana's wrist. 

"Let go my hand!" she push Kris hand, "I hate you! Why you keep playing with my heart?" she wipes her tears, "I miss you! I do really miss you. Its break my heart when you yelled at me." she burst into tears again "I hate you!" she pushed Kris away and runs.

Kris feel guilty. He doesn't mean to hurt Nana. He runs after her and catch her hand. He pulled Nana into his wide chest and hug Nana. 

"I'm sorry." he said. Nana sobbing into Kris hug. "I'm really sorry." he hugged Nana tighly "I miss you too." he mumbled but Nana can hear his voice. 

Actually Kris really like Nana since the first time he talked with her. When Myungsoo told him the other day about Nana doesnt have any feelings at him, it makes Kris miss her more. He doesn't know with his own feeling. Its true Kris already fallen into Nana but he can't confessed his feeling. Nana will be in danger. He doesnt want the same accident repeated. Someone will attacked her again. He knew someone want Kris to suffer for his entire life.

---------------------------------

UPDATE :)

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. Hehehehe. 

I want to make more MyungStal moment but i didn't know how. Lmao. I need more idea hihihihi.

Leave me a comment so I know what you feel about this chapter. :D

Thankyou for read, comments, upvote dan subcribes ^^