Twenty-one

Magical Love

Nana rubbed her eyes and weakly sit in the middle of bed. She looks around. The room is familiar to her. She has been in this room before. Its Kris's room!

Nana look at her side. Empty. She look at her clothes, its still the same clothes she wearing last night. Nana trying to figure out what happened to her last night. How can she sleep at Kris's bed. 

Someone open the door widely, "Good Morning, lovers!"

"Lovers?" Nana said. She saw a tall guy wearing blue shirt with black jeans. Handsome.

"How your sleep?" he asked

Nana nodded because she didnt know how to respond. Then Kris walked out from bathroom wearing white bathrobe and rubbed his hair with towel. 

"Morning Kris!" 

"Morning." 

"Breakfast almost ready." Woobin said,

"Okay." Kris said and give signal to Woobin to leave him and Nana alone. Woobin nodded and close the door.

Nana looked at Kris. "What happened last night?" 

Kris smriked. Nana feels nervous when he smriked. She knows something happen last night. She trying to remember it.

Kris sit at edge bed and close his face to Nana. Nana feel her heart beating so fast. She gulped. "You confess to me last night." he said. 

Nana softly pushed Kris's shoulder, "Really?" 

Kris nodded. "And you said I miss you, Kris. I miss you!" he mocking her, "You begging me for not to leave you anymore." he lied. Actually he wanted Nana to stay.

"Did I really said that? Why I can't remember?" she said. "What I remember was, I cried all night and fall asleep in your arm at garden." She looked at Kris. "Are you lying to me?" 

Kris walked to his closet, "No." 

Nana jump down from bed and walk to Kris "You like me right? You love me right?" she walk closer to Kris, "You miss me right?" 

"Yes. Yes..." Kris slowly kiss Nana's lips. "and yes. I miss you."

Nana softly pushed Kris shoulder. "I want to take shower." she rushed walked to bathroom. She locked the door and take a deep breath. "What actually he doing?" she looks her face into mirror and she can see herself blushing. 

Kris laughed while wipes his lips.

 

Myungsoo and Krystal sit at dining table and Lay entered dining room, "I'm sorry for making you guys prepare the breakfast. I really need to go with Changmin."

"It's okay. Take care!" Krystal said while wave to Lay.

After Lay walked out, Woobin entered dining room, "Wah, our breakfast is ready!!" he sit. 

"Where Kris?" Myungsoo asked. 

"He waiting for Nana." he said while took a bowl of rice from Krystal. "Hey, don't tell Jessica about Nana. Okay?"

Krystal and Myungsoo nodded. "But, you know..." Myungsoo whisper "...we saw Kris and Nana kiss at garden last night." 

"Really?" he keeping eating, "That's mean he loves that girl. He won't kiss anyone if he doesn't love that girl." He looks at Krystal and Myungsoo. "Wait...." he stare both of them, "...why you guys together at garden last night?"

"Ahh? Hmm,,." Myungsoo coughed while Krystal drink her greantea and look away. "Err....we...." 

Kris entered dining room followed by Nana at his back, "Good morning everyone." He seated beside Woobin. 

"Hahaha...good morning Kris!" Myungsoo smile, "You save me Kris, thank you!"  Krystal patted her chest.

"Hai Nana. Did you sleep well last night?" Krystal asked

Nana nodded "Thank you for let me sleep here last night and sorry if I make you guys uncomfortable." 

"Don't mention it. You can come here anytime you want, sister-in-law." Woobin . Kris starled and coughed his food.

"Sister-in-law?" Nana asked.

Kris rubbed his chest after drink wate, "He likes to joking around. Ignore him. Just eat your breakfast and I will send you to dorm later."

Nana nodded and start eating her food,

 

---------------------

Chanyeol, Sungyeol and Baekhyun just back from town and walk to their dorm.

Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's head, "Yah! Where my sausage? Did you stole it?" 

Chanyeol rubbed his head. "No! I took it and give at baby unicorn. He looks so hungry just now."

"You give my sausage to baby unicorn without my permission? How dare you Park Chanyeol!!!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's hair,

"Yah! My hair! It's hurt!!" Chanyeol scream. Sungyeol pulled Baekhyun's hand, "Can you guys stop fight like a kid? Didn't you guys worried about Nana? She haven't back since last night!" Sungyeol said with mad tone.

Chanyeol rubbed his hair and Baekhyun's pouted. "But he took my sausage...." Baekhyun said. 

"I will buy the new sausage for you later. Now let's find Nana." Sungyeol said. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded and follow Sungyeol from back. While they walking, Sungyeol stopped. "Why you stop Sungyeol?" Baekhyun asked.

"Its Nana!" Chanyeol pointed at Nana and Kris direction. 

"Shhh..." Sungyeol want them to slow down their voice. 

They saw Kris kissed Nana's forehead. Sungyeol heart dropped and he still trying to act cool outside. "Sungyeol, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked while tapped Sungyeol's shoulder. Sungyeol nodded and walk back to his dorm without say anything. Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at Sungyeol. 

"Hi Chanyeol. Hi Baekhyun," Nana greet them. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn and smile to Nana. "Hi Nana. Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm going to my dorm then I have practice later." she said, "Where Sungyeol?" she asked while looked for Sungyeol.

"He went back to dorm because he feel unwell." Baekhyun said. 

"Really? I should visit him later." 

"It's okay. He just had headache. Its not serious." Baekhyun smiling. "We should go see Sungyeol now, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded "Yes we should go now. See you later Nana" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk back to their dorm, looking for Sungyeol.

 

Kris walked back to his dorm with smiling his face. "She not avoid my kiss so that's mean she accept me!" He jumped when think about Nana. Suddenly he stop, he saw familiar girl cross her arms, standing infront him. "Na...Na..Naeun?" 

 

------------------------

At stadium, Nana runs and doing her practice as usual with her mentors.

"One hour, 55 minutes and 31 seconds." Oh Sehun reads Nana's new record. "Such a good improvement. That's good." he said while write Nana's record in book. 

"You look much better now, Nana. What happened to you?" Jongdae handed towel to Nana, "Did something good happen to you this morning?" 

"Huh?" Nana wipes sweats on her neck, "Nothing..." she shaked her head while her mind think about the kiss she had with Kris before and she smiling. 

"Yeah, you smiling since you came to practice and your mood kinda good today." Jongdae added, "Are you in love with someone?" 

Nana nodded while wipe sweat at forehead, "Yes." 

Jongdae sit closer to Nana, "Who? What class?" 

"I can't tell you that because he so secretive and he might be in danger if others know he in love with me." he whisper to Jongdae while Hoya heard from back.

"Yah, what are you guys doing? Let's continue practice." Hoya shouted. Nana and Jongdae starled. "Aish, you shouldn't shout!" Jongdae said while rubbed his ears.

"Now let's practice with your power. We should always practice using our superpower to improve it." Hoya said. 

Nana nodded and stand in the middle of stadium. "I will start now." she said and close her eyes. 

"Imagine, a flying dragon come out from a cage and he flying to your directions." Hoya give imagination to Nana. Sehun and Jongdae watching Nana at the side.

Nana throw out her hands to air and she felt something came out from her palms. She make a small wind with her hand and she threw out the wind to air. She jumped and landed, she makes the stadium shaking and the field cracking a bit. She open her eyes slowly while make a wind with her hand, she smiling "I did it! I did it!" She said while throw up the wind to air. She stop using her power.

Sehun, Hoya and Jongdae gawked look at Nana's superpowers. It too powerful. They claps and runs to Nana but they feel a bit dizzy with the shaking. 

"Congratulations. You finally did it." They congrulate her. "I think this a power of love." Jongdae said. 

"Really?" She laughed, "Thank you. I finally can use my power." she claps.

"Know you know how to use your superpower but you need to learn how to control it....." Hoya said and he suddenly stopped. "....Nana? Nana?" 

Nana fainted on Sehun's arms. Sehun Hoya and Jongdae shocked because Nana suddenly fainted and they rushed brought Nana to infirmary.


----------------------

At garden,

Kris and Naeun sit at bench. "How are you?" Kris asked and look at the sky.

"Fine. So far I'm happy with life. How about you?" 

"As you heard, I had such a terrible life." Kris smirked.

"That's good." she said, "Actually, I want to give you warning." 

"About what?" 

"Nana. I don't want she become like me. I know you love her and she too. She will be in danger." 

"I know...." Kris sighed, "I will try my best to protect her. She the only girl I really don't want to lose. I want to keep her with me."

"Then, don't get too close with my sister! I don't want her to hurt!"

"Your sister?" 

"Yes, she's my mom adopt daugther. She grow up with my mom." Naeun said. 

"No wonder I attract to her because she your sister." Kris rubbed his neck, "Don't worry, I will keep my promise to you. I will protect Nana no matter what happen."

"You can't because you are too weak. I know you can't Kris. Don't force yourself!" 

Kris sighed. Naeun slowly stand "I remind you again, don't get too close with Nana." she said and walk away. 

Kris still sit on bench, he rubbed his face roughly "Hugrrrh! Why this thing so hard for me! I should asked dad for help." 

 

---------------------

At Castle prison,

"How she doing so far?" Jongin asked his brother. 

"She looks so happy lately. I think she fall in love with....." he whisper, ".....your enemy...Kris." 

Jongin laughed. "Wah, he so happy with his life while I'm suffer in prison." Jongin asked, "You should help me get out from this prison now?!" 

"Can you wait a bit?" his brother said, "I will help you get out from prison but not now. Just wait a little bit." 

"When? When? When?" Jongin asked, "You should take me out from this place if not I kill you!" 

"Yes, I will!" he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS I'M BACK TO UPDATE THIS STORY.

SORRY FOR HIATUS SO LOOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I'M SO SO SO SORRYYYY. 

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ALWAYS KEEP UPDATE THIS STORY.

THANK YOU TO NEW SUBCRIBES, VOTES, COMMENTS. THANKYOUUUU SO MUCH. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAITING MY UPDATES.

I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT THIS. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW UPDATE :)