Ten; Sick

Magical Love

Lay heard someone knock the door non-stop. Lay walked to the door with toothbrush in mouth and open it. He saw Kris trembling stand with pale face. "What happened to you, Kris?" Lay quickly caught Kris's shoulder "Your cloth so thin! And.....you so cold!!" 

"Bri---Bring...me....to....your.....bed!" said Kris with shaky voice. Lay quickly bring him to bed and laid him.

Lay put his palm on Kris's forehead. Lay shocked because Kris body temperature drop, he really cold. Kris temperature is warm and hot as usual but now the temperature drop, he so cold! Cold than ice. Lay pulled up the blanket to make Kris warm.

He rush to bathroom and wash his mouth. He really worried about Kris. He not a type of person who always sick. If his temperature drop and cold than ice he can die that's why he need always wearing jacket, so the cold wind won't get into his body. That his weakness. Cold wind. 

Lay walk to bed. Before put his both hand on Kris's forehead, Lay open the glass window with his left hand. Then he close his eyes and put his both hand on Kris forehead for few minutes. Then the small blue wind out from Kris forehead. He raised his hand followed by the wind, then he push the blue wind out from wind and close the glass window. 

He look at Kris who still sleeping and put his palm on Kris forehead. The temperature is still cold but its better than just now. He pulled up the blanket "You are fine now ,Kris" he smiled. Lay walk out from his room to let Kris rest.

 

Lay saw Myungsoo, Krystal and WooBin gather around at their living room together "Hey, Lay! Come here!" WooBin tapped the couch beside him. Lay smile and sit next WooBin. "Where Jessica?"

"Wuuhoo~ The first question he ask is his lovely Princess?" Myungsoo teased Lay and bring laughter to others. 

"Aish this kid!" Lay raised his palm a bit. "Jessica already sleep in her room" WooBin said.

Lay nodded and look at Krystal who sit on floor opposite him. "So Krystal, how your...RELATIONSHIP with Minhyuk? Is everything fine?" he smile widely at Krystal.

Krstal nodded happily "Yeah, everything is fine. He always take care about me." she said shyly, "And....he said he gonna take care of me forever." she smiled widely and close her face with her palm.

"Oh, really?" said Myungsoo who sit beside her "How he gonna take care of you while you are the one who protect him." Myungsoo smirked.

"Aish" Krystal pulled Myungsoo's hair a bit "He is my namja! Of course he will protect me even his power is just manipulate water!!" she pouted.

Myungsoo brushed his head "Ohh really?! How he gonna protect while your power is PRO-TECT!" 

"Are you jealous, L?" cut Lay. Lay laugh when he saw Myungsoo jealous if Krystal talk about her boyfriend, Minhyuk.

"NO! I'm not!" He rolled his eyes at Lay. "I just want to know! How he protect our lovely younger sister!"

"Oh? Really?" Lay raised his eyebrow and smirked.

Lay know Myungsoo like Krystal since kindergarten. They grow up together, play around together, teased each other, laughed together and cry together. But everything change when Krystal start dating with Minhyuk after they enter high school. Krystal always hang out with Minhyuk instead of Myungsoo but sometimes when she have problem with Minhyuk, she always told Myungsoo. Myungsoo still like Krystal until know even they are cousin. 

"YES!" Myungsoo raised his voice, "What happen to Kris?" Myungsoo try to change topic when he can read Lay's mind.

WooBin and Krystal look at Lay "He trying to change topic" he said, "Kris feel unwell. His body temperature drop and cold than ice! But don't worry, I already take out the cold wind from his body. He rest in my room now" Lay smile. He didn't want to make Krystal and WooBin worried too much about Kris.

"Kris-oppa sick? He rarely sick." Krystal pouted.

"Yeah, he rarely sick." WooBin said "He skip school today and missing for the whole the day. Where have he been?" WooBin sighed. 

"I'm going to look for him." said Myungsoo who about to stand.

"Don't!" Lay said, "Let him rest. He really weak and you can't read he mind because he too weak right now." 

Myungsoo nodded and sit back at his place. 

"I will asked him tomorrow." Lay said and smile.

"Hope he's fine." Krystal said. She worried when Kris sick even they always fought but deep in her heart she really love his brother, Kris. 

Then, they continue talk until late night...

===========================================================================================================

Nana stand infront long mirror and brush her blonde hair. "Woah, You look so pretty Nana." she smile widely after praised herself.

Naeun at her place look at Nana with cold-gaze "Pretty? Huh." she murmured, then she take her bagpack and walk out from the room. Then she walk into the room back "Can you please not bring anyone into my room? I hate it! Such a bunch of loser!" she said and walk out.

"I'm sorry." Nana bow even Naeun is not in the room. "Aish, how I'm going to soft your heart?" she sighed then take her bagpack. 

 

Nana saw Sungyeol and BaekYeol waiting for her at front building of 2nd class dorm. She walk and greet them "Good Morning!" she smile widely. 

"Let's go." Sungyeol smile and walk to their class together with others.

"Oh, tomorrow we have P.E class right?" Nana pouted. 

"Yes!" said Chanyeol while clapping his hand "So, I can use my physical and power together! Wuuhoo!" 

"Yeah, hope you won't burn the whole stadium!" said Baekhyun.

"Of course not! But I will burn your hair!" Chanyeol said and laugh out loud. Sungyeol annoyed with Chanyeol's laugh and smacked his hand. "Can you not laugh like that? I'm annoyed!" 

Chanyeol pouted and eat French Toast made by himself. Baekhyun giggle at Chanyeol and raised his thumb. 

"You still didn't find your power?" ask Sungyeol

Nana shake her head "Not yet." she pouted "Tomorrow I will just use my physical to fight with my partner." she sighed loudly, "But my physical is so weak, how I'm going to win?" 

"You will win but not tomorrow. Maybe someday?" Sungyeol smile. 

Baekhyun cut them "Oh yeah, tomorrow all classes will be in stadium too. So I can see my Kim Taeyeon." he said brightly.

"Kim Taeyeon?" Nana asked.

"Baekhyun's crush." Chanyeol said and continue eat his French Toast.

"She's my lovely beautiful Princess...but....I cannot go near to her. I shy. Her power is stronger than mine. She in 2nd class while me in 3rd class and I ranked bottom in student list." Baekhyun sighed, "I'm not confident to have conversation with her. And maybe she didn't know who is Byun Baekhyun" he pouted.

Nana smile and tapped Baekhyun back "Its okay. Baekhyun-ah! You just need to be confident with yourself and I will help you getting close to her."

"Really?!" he jump happily and hug Nana who taller than him. "Thankyou Nana!"

Nana laughed as they walk to class. While she walking to class her eyes wadering around and looking for Kris. She want to thank him for bring her back to dorm and return his jacket. 

I hope he's fine.

===========================================================================================================

Kris slowly open his eyes and woke up. He feel a bit dizzy "Argh" he put his hand on head. 

"Finally you awake!" 

Kris know the one who talking at him. Lay, his bestfriend. He look at Lay stand infront mirror with school uniform.

Kris sit at edge of the bed. "What happen to me?" he said while hold his head

"You body temperature drop! Its cold than ice! Luckily, I save you!"

"Thankyou, Lay" 

Lay walk near to Kris "What happen to you yesterday? You missing for the whole day and suddenly came to my room with your pale face." 

"I'm helping someone." he said while still hold his head.

"Who?"

"The new girl."

"Huh? You never help someone stranger before. Its weird."

"I meet her at rooftop then I bring her to beach yesterday and when we about to leave the beach, she suddenly fainted. So I bring her to Changmin Seongsangnim to make sure she's fine."

"Okay" Lay tapped his chin "So...where your jacket? You give her too?"

Kris nodded "Yeah, I didn't want her to get sick. She still unfamiliar with the wind at beach."

"Ohh really?" he raised eyebrow "Then how about you? Your temperature drop. You know right the cold wind is your weakness! You need always wearing jacket!" nagged him.

"Can you not nagged at me? I know." 

"Fine! I going to class now. You.." he laid Kris down "Rest. Even your temperature is back to normal but, your body still weak." he pulled the blanket.

"Thankyou, Lay" he smile.

Lay walk to his closet "I will inform Changmin Seongsangnim about you. Just rest." he pulled out the thick dark blue jacket "Wear this jacket if you going out!" he put down the jacket at couch. "I'm off! See you later." he take the bagpack from couch and walk out from his room.

Kris thanked because have friend like Lay. Lay always take care of him if he sick or even he not sick, Lay still taking care of him.

Kris thinking about Nana. He hope Nana is fine and nothing bad happen to her so his plan to hurt Nana is not ruined by other people. Kris smirked when think about his plan. 

 

-----------------------------

Chapter update ^^

Sorry for not update for last few days. I'm busy doing my stuffs. hee

Hope you like this chapter :)

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments.

Big hugs to all my readers!!!