Fifteen; Tournament day

Magical Love

Nana put on her sport uniform. She feel nervous because she still didn't know her own power and today is tournament day! She stand infront mirror and look at herself. Mom...help me. she wipes her tears.

She look at Naeun place, she's not there. Nana sighed and weakly wear her sport shoes. She walked out for the room.

Nana enter the huge stadium. Some students already filled the audience seats. The field look different from the other day. Its have been divided into four square arena. Master class, 1st class, 2nd class and 3rd class. She weakly walk to the boys who wave at her excitedly. She sit in between Sungyeol and Chanyeol.

Nana look at second class place. She saw Naeun sit alone. She sighed look at Naeun who still didn't want to friend with student around her. Then, she look at master class place. She saw two unfamiliar tall guys with a classy blonde girl. That must be Chaerin.

Then she look at first class place. She saw Kris talking with his twins. Nana sighed. She remember what Naeun told her about Kris and Kai last three days. She remember her accident at Forbidden Island. And until now she can't forget about the kiss.

Kai, has been expelled from school and jailed somewhere she didn't know. Nana hope she can meet Kai again. She want to asked him the reason why he attacked her because she not close with Kris, they just meet once before Kai attacked her that day.

Chanyeol cut her daydreaming "Hey princess! I like your smell." he hug Nana. Smell? What kind of smell he talk about?

Chanyeol release his hug "You smell like Lavender." he sniff. Baekhyun at beside Chanyeol nodded, "Yes! Your fragrance is strong than before."

Nana frowned and smell her clothes and arms. She didn't smell anything.

"Did you spray perfume before came here?" Sungyeol asked.

Nana shake her head "No. I didn't spray anything. Wait. I'm still confused. Why people keep talking about my fragrance? Yesterday Naeun told me about my fragrance too. I didn't smell anything" she frowned.

The boys look at her without blink their eyes. Then Baekhyun clap his hand "Haa. Maybe fragrance is your power!!"

Chanyeol clap his hand excitedly "Yes! Baekhyun right! Fragrance is maybe can be your power!"

"My power?" she frowned. Nana still can't get what they trying to say.

Sungyeol nodded "Yes, your power. No wonder I always miss your fragrance."

"How I'm going to use this power to fight with those weird animals? My physical is weak." she rolled her eyes. "Really weak."

"Maybe you can change your Lavender fragrance into stinky?" Chanyeol said.

Nana waving her hand "No way! I can't do that. I didn't know how to use it yet."

Then their conversation was cut by Kwangsoo seongsangnim announcement to start their match. The first name been called up by their classroom teacher.

She shocked saw a big wild monster, werewolf and dragon in rings. Every arena had different animals. The animal randomly change when the fighter change. So they don't know who they will fight with.

Nana pulled Sungyeol sleeves "Didn't that big animal will eat me later?"

Sungyeol laughed. He can't believe Nana would think that animals will eat her. "No. At Swither, That thing won't eat people. They only eat deer or tiger's meat." he smile.

Nana nodded. She feel relieved, at least that thing won't eat her alive.

Then she take a look at first class aren. Jessica Jung was the first fighter to fight with dark brown werewolf. Jessica jumped around and frost the werewolf feets. But the werewolf break the ice and attacked Jessica. Jessica be able avoid the werewolf and jump up to werewolf back. Jessica ability is speed. She can move around faster.

Then she look at master class arena. She saw two maroon monsters attack each other. Nana know the other monster was T.O.P. but she didn't know which one is Seunghyun because they look same.

Then see look at second class arena. A tall guy with poker face create a wind with his palm to attack the huge flying dark blue dragon.

Nana feel nervous watch the match. Her legs tremble. Then Sungyeol grab her hand "Relax. You gonna be fine." he smile, "Remember don't fainted. If you fainted you won't get any points and gold coins."

Nana nodded weakly. She didn't know what will happen to her later. She just hope she can runaway from that place now.

 

After three rounds, Kahee called Nana name "Im Jinah." Nana face turn pale. She didn't know what to do. She look at Sungyeol and Chanyeol. "Use your fragrance ability!" Chanyeol said while show fighting sign to Nana. She sighed. 

Nana close her eyes and take a deep breath. Before she stand and walk down to field Sungyeol keep remind her "Don't faint!"

Before she step into arena, Kahee tapped her shoulder "Good Luck, Im Jinah" Nana nodded and smile at her teacher.

She enter the arenta and saw a big grey werewolf crawl towards her. She gulped and close her eyes Don't scared, Nana. Don't scared. You strong!

She open her eyes slowly, the werewolf still crawling at her. She run towards werewolf I'm strong I'm strong.

She jumped and landed she make the land cracked a bit and the whole stadium shake. Then she pushed the werewolf with huge wind along with lightning came out from her palm. 

The grey werewolf flew out from arena. Nana shocked. Everyone in stadium surprised with sudden situation. The wind stopped came out from Nana's palm. She look at her palm with confused face. What was that???

She turn around, the students and teachers gawked looking at her. They shocked. Even the Queen and guardians surprised with her power. 

Suddenly she feel dizzy. She feel masive headache and her body tremble. Her sight become black and she fainted.......

 

===========================================================================================================

 

Nana move her head and slowly open her eyes. She saw Naeun put down a glass bottle of plain water on small table next her bed. She groaned when feel her head hurt. 

Naeun look at Nana "Finally you wake up!" she smile. She helped Nana sit then pour the water in glass. "Here drink this." she handed the glass.

Nana took the glass and slowly drink the water. Then she put the glass on table. She look around, the room is look unfamiliar to her "Where I am?"

"You at infirmary room." Naeun said while sit on chair next the bed.

"Eh?" she frowned "Infirmary room? What happened to me?"

"You can't remember?" Naeun raised her eyebrow. Nana shake her head weakly.

"You fainted at stadium last 3 days after you make everyone shocked with your power."

Nana rolled her eyers "I slept straight 3 days?" Naeun nodded, "Yes. I take turn with the boys to take care of you here."

"So, what is my power?" 

"You really forgot everything?" she raised a bit her voice. Nana nodded "I just awake from three days of sleep, how I'm supposed to remember it?" she pouted.

Naeun sighed. She never meet someone who forget everthing happen to theirself even after awake from fainted for a week. Nana is first.

"Your power is manipulate nature. You can control land, wind and lightning at the same time." 

Nana gawked "Manipulate nature? Wow." she looked at her palm. Now she remember how she make the werewolf flew out from arena with her hands.

 

Then a lady enter the infirmary room. Naeun quickly stand and bow at her. She know the lady. Its Mrs. Jung. Head of Queen guardians.

"What are you doing here Mrs. Jung?" Naeun said politely. 

"I want to speak with her for awhile " she pointed at Nana who sitting on bed "Can you wait at outside?" she smiled.

"Sure." she bow and walked out from infirmary room leave Nana with Mrs. Jung. 

She sat on chair next the bed and smile at Nana. Nana bow and at her. Mrs.Jung look pretty in red long drees with her black curly hair. 

"What is you name??" she smiling. 

"Im Jinah. For short just call me Nana" 

She nodded. Then she took Nana's palm and grip it and close her eyes. "Its you." she smiling and slowly open her eyes.

"Huh?" Nana frowned and look at Mrs.Jung with confused face.

"Haa." she put down Nana's hand and crossed her leg. "Sorry. I'm forgot to introduce you myself. I'm Mrs.Jung. Head of Queen guardians."

Nana nodded her head. 

"Your power is getting strong by time and your physical can become weak if you didn't know how to control use it." she dusted her skirt.

"You know my power?" she rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Manipulate nature and attraction." she sit on edge bed and sniff around Nana "I still remember this smell. You born with it" she smile

"Your fragrance and beauty is attraction to a lot of people. You should use it wisely. Some people have ability to attract only one people once with their Beauty. But you can attract more than 30 people at same time with your fragrance and beauty. They will always feel comfortable when they around you."

Nana remember, since the day she came to Swither, she already attract a lot of people like Kai, Kris and the three boys in short of time. 

"That ring" she pointed at ring necklace on Nana's neck 

"Why with this ring?" Nana hold the ring.

"That ring protect your mind and heart. Someone who have ability to read mind and visual projection they can't do it on you as long as you wear that ring. And your heart they can't frost or stab your heart." she said, "You must always keep that ring with you. Don't lose it! If you lose it, you are in danger."

She remember when Naeun try to use her power at Nana but she can't see anything. That ring protect her. 

She frowned look at lady infront her. Why she told Nana everything about her power? And how did she know about that ring? 

"Why did you tell me everything about my power? How did you know about this ring?"

She smile "I'm the one who give to a girl who adopt you at beach when you still baby."

Nana gawked. She didn't blink her eyes. "Are--are----you....my real....mom?" she said with shaky voice and her eyes become teary.

She shake her head "Nope. I'm not."

"Then who are you?" 

"I'm the one who take care of you since your first day old. I still remember you smell. When I hold you hand just now I know its who."

"Then where is my real mom?"

"I can't tell you now. This place is not fully safe." she look around "You and your mom in danger if other Kingdom know about it" 

Nana wipes her tears "Can I asked you something?"

She nodded. "Sure"

"Why my real mom give me at stranger to adopt me? Didn't she love me?"

"No, she love you. That's why she gave you that ring to protect her precious daughter. Until now she loves and waiting for you. You will meet her one fine day." she smile and hug Nana tightly. She rubbed her back "Finally you back to Swither. She take care of you so well." she release her hug.

Nana wipe her tears.

"I should go now." Mrs.Jung stand and took her bag at chair. "We will meet again later. Take care of yourself." she smile and walked out from infirmary room.

Nana feel a bit happy and relieved. She finally know a bit about her mom. And the most important thing is, she know what her power. Attraction, Manipulate nature and ring protection. 

 

-------------

Chapter update ^^

Yayy finally Nana know her power. Hihihi

I will update next chapter this saturday :)

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments ^^