Twelve; Trap?

Magical Love

Lay back to his dorm and walk to his room. He looking for Kris but that guy is not a his bed. Then he walk to the twins room and the room completely empty. No one in the room. He looking for Kris at dining room too but he's not there. Kris is not type of person who going out if he just  by Lay. He will rest in dorm for a day.

Lay thought maybe Kris went out to take a breeze air. Then he enter living room. The room is empty too. But then, he saw a guy seat on wodden chair at balcony wearing thick dark blue jacket. He knows that guy.

''Kris!'' Lay yelled and walk closer to him.

Kris didn't turn but he recognize that voice. He keep calm looking at the sky.

''Hey, how are you feel? Better?'' Lay tapped Kris shoulder.

Kris nodded. He still didn't turn to look at Lay.

''Someone asked me to return your jacket back'' he handed the black jacket to Kris.

Finally Kris turn and look at the jacket. That jacket! The jacket he gave at that girl. He took the jacket from Lay. ''How did you meet her?''

''She waiting for you at rooftop during lunch time.''

Kris smirked, ''Really?''

Lay nodded ''Yes, and we had short conversation.''

Kris dusted the jacket then he felt something inside the pocket. He take out the thing from jacket pocket. Her mp3! ''What's that?'' Lay asked with curious face. This his first time saw that weird thing.

''mp3."

Lay trying to take the mp3 from Kris's hand. "mp3?

"She must be mistake put it into my jacket. Haa! I have chance to meet her again and return this back to her.'' Kris slowly put in the pocket. He didn't let Lay touch it. ''My plan gonna be success this time'' he smile.

''Plan? What plan?'' Lay rolled his eyes.

''I want give her lesson.'' he smriked and lean on wodden chair and close his eyes, "She slowly fall into my trap! I will make her fell in love with me so hard then I will hurt her. She should know that, this place is not for her! She should going back to Earth!" he smriked.

''I don't think your plan will be successful.'' he tapped Kris's shoulder.

"Why?" Kris rolled his eyes. He can't believe his bestfriend is not supporting him. 

"Because..." he loose his tie, "Your are weak! Yeah, you look strong and mature from outside but inside.." he tapped Kris's chest "Inside here you are fragile and weak. You always need someone to help you. You depends on WooBin or me too much. You can't handle your plan or problem alone." 

"Its not true!" he almost yelled.

"Oh really?" Lay rolled his eyes at Kris "So, how about your plan to revenge Krystal? Does it goes as you plan?" he smriked "No, right? When we in kindergarten, you get bullied by Kai and Hoya. You can't fight them back alone. WooBin and I helped you. Until now you can't do anything alone. We knew it!"

Kris hissed "Aish! I'm strong now! Kris is not little kid anymore!"

"Kris, just forget about your plan, please. Her power is stronger than us." he walk in to living room and sit couch.

Kris walk into living room ''How did you know? Did she told you?'' he sit on couch facing Lay.

Lay shake his head ''No. I feel it! She different. I think her power is stronger yet so dangerous than us. You will lose if you fight her!''

Kris still don't get what Lay talk about, its impossible. Nana is in 3rd class. And she still didn't know her power.

''I think you already fall into her trapped. That's why you can't stop thinking about that girl.'' Lay said while tapped Kris's shoulder "Think carefully before you want to do something. Good night." he walked to his room.  

Trapped? What trap? I don't think so. She's the one who almost fall into my trap. Haa! Lay just talk nonsense. I won't believe it!

 

===========================================================================================================

 

Nana walked into stadium and she gawked. The stadium is huge. Really huge. The field is wide and she saw the boys waving at her excitedly at the edge field. She walked closer to them. 

"Hey, Nana are you ready for P.E class?" Sungyeol said.

She nodded heavily. She not ready for P.E class. Nana actually hate sport. She didn't like to run or do any sport. It makes her tired and sweat. 

"Yayy! Now is the right timing to show them my power!!" Chanyeol shouted and raised his right hand up. A small fire came out from his thumb. 

"I can meet my lovely princess" Baekhyun said while hold his both hand and start to dreaming.

Nana laughed look at their reaction. They excited for P.E class not because they going to do sports but they excited about other thing.

Nana look around and saw Naeun sit on edge field alone while her classmates are having fun around her. At the corner of field she saw  a group of student are streching. Its first class students. But Kris was not in that group. Nana pouted. She hope that she can see Kris practice today. 

Then a tall guy enter stadium with other teachers follow behind him and walked to middle of field. "Silent!!" he not shouted or use microphone but everyone in stadium can heard his voice. 

"Who is he?" Nana whisper at Chanyeol. 

"Oh, that our P.E teacher, Kwangsoo Seongsangnim." 

Nana gawked. She can't believe that is P.E teacher. He looks like a joker and so thin! If at Earth people would laugh at him.

"Now, we will start the practice match with Jung WooBin versus Lee Jaesuk Seongsangnim. Everyone take your seat." Kwangsoo said with serious face but his face make Nana want to laugh.

Students walk to audience seats and watch their practice. Nana sit in the middle of Baekhyun and Sungyeol while Chanyeol sit next to Baekhyun. BaekYeol excitedly watch the match. Some of the students shouted Jaesuk Seongsangnim name and other half shouted WooBin name. Nana feel like she at  football match. 

WooBin fly and send evil smile to Jaesuk. "Come get me, seongsangnim." 

"Ohh you think I can't get you? I will win this time!" Jaesuk said and he create a small wind with his hand with water inside it. Then he shoot at WooBin.  WooBin fly up and avoid the water. But the water keep following WooBin. The water shoot at WooBin's chest hardly and he fall down at field. "Yeah, finally you fall." he laughed. 

WooBin trying to get up "You will lose again seongsangnim." He stand and shoot him with fire but Jaesuk shoot him back with water. WooBin run towards Jaesuk with shooting fire. Jaesuk fly up and followed by WooBin. WooBin shoot him harder and he fall down and crashed at the wall. Jaesuk laugh. He can't lose at his student. He must win. 

Jaesuk fly up and look around WooBin is not there. Out of somewhere WooBin pop out at behind Jaesuk "Hi, seongsangnim." he smile. WooBin push him down to field and locked him with circle of fire. Jaesuk can't even stand because his leg hurt. 

"Jung WooBin win!" Kwangsoo applause and stop their match. "Wow, your power is getting stronger than before WooBin. Keep it up!" he tapped WooBin's shoulder. 

WooBin whisper at Jaesuk "I won again seongsangnim." he winked at Jaesuk and fly to his place. Jaesuk can't do anything and just bite his lips. 

BaekYeol jumping around and shouting "Woohoooo!!! Jung WooBin daebak!!" 

Nana gawked watched their match. It's totally violence "That teacher will be fine?" she said and rolled eyes.

"Don't worry. He's fine. They always be partner for practice match and as usual Jung WooBin won." Sungyeol said, "Changmin seongsangnim will heal him." he pointed at Changmin seat.

Nana nodded "So on tournament day we will fight with our teacher?" she rolled her eyes. 

"Nope. Teacher is just for practice but on tournament day we will fight with monster, dragon or werewolf." 

Nana gulped. This totally crazy. How can she going to beat the teacher or monster or anything. She still didn't have power yet. Nana face suddenly turned pale. She want to run away. She not ready yet for all of this nonsense.

Now, is Jessica and Jihyo seongsangnim match. Nana can't watch it anymore, "I want....." she wipes her sweat "I want go to toilet." 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Sungyeol asked.

Nana shake her head "NO! Just stay here. I will go alone." 

Sungyeol nodded "Okay. Be careful." 

Nana smile and walk out from stadium and went to nearest toilet. She still feel scared with the match. Nana know she will lose the match. After she washed her face, she walked out from toilet. 

Suddenly a guy appear infront Nana. She shocked. She know who this guy. Its Kim Jongin.

"Hi....we meet again...."

 

===========================================================================================================

 

Kris sleep on bench at rooftop. He hates P.E class. Since high school he always skip P.E class. He didn't want Eragon hurts , so he skip P.E class to protect Eragon and himself from injured. 

KRIS!!! WAKE UP!! 

Kris slowly open his eyes and saw Eragon landed at rooftop. 

Kris!! Your friend in trouble right now!! 

Friend? I didn't have any friends!!

The girl who ride me with you the other day. I can heard her voice asked for helped!

Kris quickly stand "Are you sure?"

Eragon nodded Yes. I still remember her voice. She really scared right now. 

Where? Where she is?

I'm not sure where. But until now I can heard her voice. I think we should looking for her now! Faster get to my back.

Kris rush climb up to Eragon back and they fly to looking for the girl. Eragon had ability to know someone in trouble but she can only heard someone voice asked for helped if they meet before.

Kris suddenly feel worried about that girl, he didn't want that girl in trouble. He still didn't know her name and he have a lot of question to asked and the most important is his plan is just started. . . 

 

------------------------------

Chapter update ^^

Hope you like this chapter :)

What happen to Nana?? Will Kris find Nana? 

The answer will be at next chapter. Hee

Thankyou for subscribe, read and comments.