Five; Explaination

Magical Love

At cafeteria,

"First, the master class. Only three students in that class since kindergarten." said Chanyeol, "They ranked the highest level in Magical Academy. Their power is getting stronger by time and extremely dangerous to our level." Nana nodded "Where are they? And why they so dangerous?" 

"They not always come to this academy since high school. They practice their power somewhere at Swither. They have their own secret place to practice. Master students will come to school when Principal ask them to come and tournament day." Chanyeol explain, "I will continue talk about them later. I want to eat." Nana nodded then look at Sungyeol.

"There." Sungyeol point at the white table with six students. "That is the First class. They ranked second highest. As you can see the class only have six students. Four of them is Jung Family. The family own this Academy. Principal is their father." Nana open her eyes "So, they ranked second highest because their family own Magical Academy?"

Sungyeol shake his head "No, at Magical Academy didn't ranked them based on status but it based on how strong our power is."

Nana still confuse "What power they have? To me they look like a normal student." 

Baekhyun explain, "Let me explain. Girl with wavy blonde hair wearing white jacket is Jessica Jung. She the oldest of Jung Family. We call her Ice-Princess because of her personality and her power." he raised his hand. "She can freezed us with ice but the most dangerous is, she can freezed our heart until die. Then she can change weather...." Baekhyun whisper "she can make snow on hot sunny day. If she really mad, she can make Swither rains for a year without stop." 

Sungyeol continue "She done this before. She fight with her mom and make Swither rains and cold for a week. So you better not go close to her. She didn't talk to bunch of loser like us. She only talk among her group."

Nana nodded. She felt scared for some reason. Nana still didn't know her power yet and she will not go near to Jessica.

"The two evil face man wearing black jacket...." Sungyeol take a sip of tea "They are twins. The one with black hair is Jung WooBin. His power is fly and create fire. He can fly whereever he want by himself."

"Fly? He can fly like Edward?" ask Nana. Everyone look at her clueless "Who Edward?"  

"Didn't you watch Twilight?" three of them shake their head "Oh, sorry I forget. I'm not at Earth." she pouted.

Sungyeol continue "WooBin can burn the whole Swither if he want but he won't do it. He the most useful at War place. Because he can throw fire ball right on the target. We call him Evil-Prince for some reason." Nana nodded.

"His twin sit next him is Jung Wu-fan but he want people call him Kris. He second youngest in Jung Family. He have pet name Eragon. You know what his pet is?" said Sungyeol.

"Cat? or Dog maybe?" said Nana. "Nana, you at Swither. Not Earth. At here we didn't have cat or dog. We have wild yet unique animals here." explain Baekhyun, "His pet is Dragon."

Nana shock. She never know Dragon really exist. 

"You want to know more?" Nana look at Sungyeol and nodded "Kris power is fly using his dragon. He need to train his dragon by himself beside that, he can communicate with his dragon but no one know what they talk about." Nana feel excited when heard about Kris Dragon because she never saw a big Dragon expect on TV.

"Then when he become one with his Dragon, he can see hidden things. He also have night vision, he can walk at dark night without using light. But I hate him the most." said Chanyeol, "because he too handsome and a lot of girls adore him. I'm the most cute and handsome guy here but yet no girls like me." Chanyeol pouted.

"Its because you are ugly than him!" Baekhyun smack Chanyeol head "Stop compare yourself with him please. He totally handsome than you." 

"Haish! Are you my friend or his friend? Can't you praised me once?" Chanyeol pinch Baekhyun cheek. "NO! You need to accept that you are ugly!" said Baekhyun.

Nana laugh at both of them. They look like a kid fight. "Haish stop fighting and eat your lunch!" Sungyeol glare a BaekYeol then both of them silent and continue eat.

"The girl with straight black hair is Jung Soojung. For short we call her Krystal. She the youngest of Jung Family. I like her because she always smile at us even she not talking to us." explain Sungyeol, "Her power is invisible."

Invisible? She can hide herself? Wow! She totally amazing!

continue Sungyeol, "and her other power is protect. But she can't protect the whole Swither or Magical Academy. She can only protect ten people when he become invisible." Nana nodded. Now she understand a bit what power actually her mom talk about before. She look at the first class table. "What about the other two guys? Who are they?"

"Oh, the angelic face guy wearing white jacket is Lay. We call him Angelic-Prince because of his personality and his face" Sungyeol said "His power is healing and telekinesis" 

Telekinesis? Move objects using his mind? Wow amazing!

"Everyone in Magical Academy want his power because he can move objects using his mind. He can control objects around him. Don't be surprise, he can move tree, mountain and slipt sea into two. I see he control sea water and make big wave using his mind."

"Wow! He amazing!" said Nana. Again Nana amazed with Lay. "He the kindest among six of them. And he talk with everyone in Magical Academy, not like others in his group." said Sungyeol.

"What about the guy wearing black jacket?"

"Oh, his name is Kim Myungsoo. He have two personality. Mysterious and Prankster. He like to prank among his own group but when he around strangers or at public he become mysterious L."

"L?" 

"We call him L when he become mysterious." Sungyeol said, "Everyone in this school want avoid him because he can read our mind. Then he is precognition. He can read a bit our future and past. He also useful to Swither because he can read Swither future but his power have limit. Sometimes read the future wrong. That's why he need to a lot of research and practice." Sungyeol take a sip. "You better stay away from him once he can read your mind, he will know your secret, your past and your future."

"Why half of them wearing black jacket and others white jacket?" ask Nana.

"I'm not really sure about it. But we think it to show the angel and the devil." 

"Angel? Devil?"

"Yup. Lay, Krystal and Jessica wearing white jacket because they the kind to people but I don't think so Jessica kind to people. She look scary, okay!" Sungyeol do scary face. 

"Kris, WooBin and Myungsoo wearing black jacket. They the most devil-prince at Magical Academy. The twins like to bully second class students and Myungsoo like reveal other students secret." 

Nana nodded. She understand now why Swither is different from Earth. She still worried about herself. She need to find her power as soon as possible. At least she can protect herself if she bump into one of them. 

BaekYeol finish eat their lunch "Now, let's go to garden and I will explain more there." said Baekhyun. Nana follow them to school garden. Nana feel safe a bit with them. At least they can protect Nana if she in trouble.

===========================================================================================================

Kris saw four people walk out from cafeteria. He keep staring at the one girl in that group. "The new student." Kris murmured. Myungsoo heard it and look at the direction Kris see it.

"That the new girl." Myungsoo said and point at the girl who walking out from cafeteria. 

WooBin, Lay, Jessica and Krystal look at the girl. "Wow she pretty." said WooBin. 

"Yes, she pretty. Her hair look nice. Feel like to touch her hair." said Myungsoo. Jessica stare at Myungsoo and WooBin who sit in front her. Both of them ignore Jessica and keep look at the girl. 

"They just joking around Jessica. Don't worry, too me. You are still pretty than other girls in universe." Lay smile to Jessica. Jessica smriked and flip her hair. She know she the prettiest girl in universe.

"You know what Jessica. Lay said that because he still like you no matter how you reject him." said Myungsoo and drink his tea.

Lay smack Myungsoo head. "She know it. Don't explain it." 

"Ouch! You know this head is the precious thing to Swither." Myungsoo rubbed his head. 

"I don't care!" Lay smack again Myungsoo head. 

Kris ignore them and keep planning something in his head. Kris want to know more about her. He want to know why she suddenly come to Swither and admit that she have power. There something about that new girl. Kris smriked. 

 

------------------------

New chapter update ^^

How it is? I want to know your opinion. Please comments. Thankyou :D

Next chapter I will tell who the 3 master students. hee

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments ^^