Seventeen: I found her.

Magical Love

Nana put on her school uniform and look at Naeun place. She still sleeping. Nana walk to Naeun place even  she warned Nana before never get close to her place. Nana feel weird, Naeun never woke up late for class before. She stand next Naeun's bed. She saw Naeun face was so pale. Nana put her palm on Naeun's forehead and she rolled her eyes "You had high fever!!" 

Naeun grabbed Nana arms weakly "Get....out....get...out from my place" she said with tremble voice. 

Nana look at Naeun arms, she had star mark on it. Nana slowly release Naeun grip and put her hand under blanket. "You are ......" she stopped. She just realized something. She rolled her eyes and grabbed Naeun's arm back. 

She look at Naeun arm. My son and daugther had star marks on their right arm.

The mark! Star mark! The mark has on Naeun arm! 

Nana sit on floor. Her eyes teary with her palm cover "She mom's daughter! I --- I found her...." Nana wipes her tears and tremble stand. 

She pulled up the blanket, "I will bring  medicine for you." she said while pulled out her jacket. She need to accompany Naeun for her mom sake. Nana walked to kitchen, looking for medicine. She still tremble when she found out Naeun, her roommate is her mom daughter. She still in shocked. 

Nana open every cabinet at kitchen but she didn't found any medicine in it. Nana didn't know what to do now, she didn't know anyone in 2nd class dorm except her roommate. 

A girl with black long curvy hair enter the kitchen "What are you doing here?" she said with soft voice.

Nana turned and look at the girl, she never meet this girl before. The girl glance at the messy floor. "Ahh..." Nana look around her, the kitchen look messy. She rubbed her hair "Sorry, I will clean this later after I find medicine." 

She smile "You won't find any medicine here."  

Nana sighed and down her shoulder "Then where I will get any medicine. My roommate had high fever now." 

"Your roommate?" she tilted "Naeun?"

Nana nodded. Nana don't care how this short girl know who roommate. What she want know is medicine. 

"Follow me." she walked out from kitchen. Nana follow her from back.

Nana enter the girl room. The room are huge as her room and its look so fancy. Their closet was made with glasses and you can see the clothes inside it. They design the room so well with some flower hanging on celling and the room smell like vanilla. She loves it. 

"Here" the girl handed a small glass bottle to Nana, "This is a herb drink. Give it to Naeun."

Nana nodded "Thank you." she smile widely.

"I will tell Sooyoung about Naeun. She our doctor dorm. She will heal Naeun later." she said while take her bagpack. 

"Thank you so much" she hugs the girl. The girl surprised with sudden hugs. She hates when someone hugs or touch her. She slowly pushed Nana. "You're welcome." 

They walked out from the room. "For now, give her the herb drink and put ice on her forehead to cool down her fever." the girl said while close the door. "You need stay by her side until Sooyoung come to your room." 

Nana nodded "Alright." she smile cheerfully "Thank you again." she walked away after bow at the girl. 

She cheerfully went back to her room. She look Naeun still sleep on her bed. She pulled the blanket slowly "Naeun...wake up. Drink your medicine. I get it from....." she tilted then tapped her forehead "Aigoo...I forgot to asked her name." she giggle.

Naeun heavily open her eyelids, "I...hate...herb drink.." she mumbled but Nana still can heard her voice.

"But you must drink this." 

Naeun shake her head heavily. She still refuse to drink to it. Nana sighed. Naeun is so stubborn. "Fine, if you don't want to drink this its okay. I won't force you." she pulled up blanket. 

Then Naeun weakly up from her bed. Nana rolled her eyes "Where did you want to go?" 

"I can't skip class today!" she said while about to jumped down from her bed.

Nana hold Naeun shoulder and slowly laid down Naeun on bed. "No! You are not going anywhere! You refuse to drink medicine I brought for you and your fever still not cool down. You need to rest, Naeun!" she pulled up the blanket while Naeun weakly pushed it away.

Nana raised her voice, "Naeun, I know you hate someone touch your stuffs and you hate me. I know. But let me take care of you until your fever cool down. Please don't be stubborn." Naeun silence and stop moving. She close her eyes. Naeun is so weak to moving around or argue with Nana now.

Nana pulled up the blanket and walked out from the room. After she close the door, she sliding down and sobbing "Mom..I meet your daughter..." she sobbing harder. "I will take care of her for you mom." she said in her breath. 

=====================

Naeun getting better after Sooyoung heals her. Nana told Naeun about her mom and handed the letter and photo of her mom at Naeun. "She your mom. Your mom the one who take care of me since i'm a baby. She taught me a lot of thing." 

Naeun took the photo and start crying looking at the photo. Finally she knows what happened to her mom. She looking for her since little but nowhere to be found. 

"I'm sorry take your mum away from you." Nana said with guilty voice. She hugs Naeun tightly "Mom want me to hug you tightly when you are sad." 

Naeun sobbing even harder in Nana hugs. She can't said anything. She miss her mom to much and she crave for a long warm hug. 

After Naeun read letter from her mom, she fall asleep while hugging her mom photo. Nana plant a small kiss on Naeun forehead. She doing everything what her mom want to do at Naeun. 

Then Nana walk to her place. She  felt like she forgot about something important. She open her closet and saw her school jacket. She remember something. Krystal! 

Nana runs to classic library at middle of night alone because she suddenly remember Krystal wants to meet her after school hour. She feel Krystal still waiting for her there. Classic library located behind master class building and next it modern library. The different is the books and the look of the library building. 

Classic library made from wood while modern library made from transparent glass which you can see trought it. 

Nana saw the light still on inside classic library. After she catch back her breathe, she slowly pushed the huge wooden door. The bell on top of door rang. She walks in and gawked. She saw the place is huge with bookshelfs on wall and at the corner of library have mini cafe where student can make their own drinks there while read a book. 

To Nana this school never failed impressed her.

She looks around looking for Krystal. She just hope Krystal already back to her dorm, if not she will feel guilty. 

Then a tall guy wearing blue shirt with black denim jeans, walked down from stairs holding a book. He saw Nana stand at the middle of library, looking around. "Oh, what are you doing here? You are not allowed to enter classic library at midnight." he said while walks closer to Nana.

Nana startled with those big deep voice. "I'm sorry" she bow 90 degrees.

"Ohh, you!" he said like he meet him somewhere before. Nana frowned. She never meet this guy before.

"What are you doing here? Did you need something?"

"Actually I'm supposed to meet Krystal from first class here after school hour." she rubbed her neck "But I didnt turned up because my roommate had fever."

"Oh, so you are the one who actually she waiting for." he said while put down the book on table. "She already back to her dorm. But she left a note and book for you." he walks to counter library and took a thick huge book with sticky note on cover book.

Nana took the book. Its written "Read this book! See you tomorrow at classic library after school hour. Don't late. :)  -Krystal-" The book title "Nature" and she need to read about nature before 

Nana feel relief for some reason. Then she turn and saw the guy still stand infront her and stare at her. Nana feel scared suddenly. She didn't know who this weird guy but she feel like she saw him before. But she can't remember where. She gulped "I think I'm going back to dorm. Sorry for disturb you." she bow and walk away. 

"Wait!" he said. Nana stopped but she didn't turn back. He walks closer to Nana, "I know you." he stand front Nana. "You are the new girl with extraordinary power and......." he tapped her chin ".....you are the girl who being attacked by Jongin before right?" 

Nana gulped and barely nodded. She feel uncomfortable with those question. She want to forget those nightmare. 

"Did you know who am I?"

She shake her head. "No." she whispered. 

"I'm Bang Yongguk from Master Class." He fold his arm "I'm the one who save your life before." he said proudly.

She remember, someone save her life before but she thought itd Kris. "Thankyou" she bow. 

Then she just remember what 'the boys' reminds her before. Don't get close to master class students.

"You should pay me back for save your life from Jongin." he said playfully.

Nana blurs. She didn't know how to pay him. She didn't get any extra gold coins for this two months to pay him. "What should I do?"

He smile "Lemme think." he tapped his chin.

Nana nervous waiting for Yongguk answer.

 

---------------