Prologue

Magical Love

Chaos night, at Swither. 

"WHERE THE BABY?!" shout people at outside of castle. 

The young lady heard they shouted and take the baby who still in the deep sleep at her side. She hugs the baby tightly in her arms and run out from castle. She run quickly using secret tunnel in castle. 

At the end of the tunnel is a beach. The beach is far away from castle. She exhausted from running and hardly breathing. She try her best to safe the special baby. At the deep night she trying her best. 

People will kill the baby if they found her. She also will be killed. But she doesn't have any strength to run anymore. She know people can track her. Then she saw a girl sit silently at beach and looking at the bright. She have no idea what happen to Swither right now. "He.....He.....Help....Help me...please." said her with shaky voice. Suddenly the baby crying.

The girl who in looking at the moon turn her head and looking for the sound. Then she saw the young lady lean at the rock near her. She stand and run to get her. She saw the yound lady holding a baby. "Are you okay miss?" ask her with nervous voice because the young lady look tired.

"Take her please! Please!! The baby in danger!" she hand the baby to the girl. The girl refuse it. But the baby keep crying. "Take her. Please! I'm begging you. The baby in danger right now. They will come here later. Take her!" The girl shock with the situation and take the baby. 

"But who are you? And where should I go?" asked her with curious.

She didn't answer the girl question and took out the ring from her hand and give it to the girl. "Take this with you too. When she grown up explain her everything. I can't go with you. They can track me. Please safe the baby for me. I'm begging you. The baby in danger! And go to that way and start the new life. Go! NOW!" she pointed to a rock cave. 

The girl can't say anything because she heard people shouthing everywhere and she quickly run to rock cave and hide behind it to look what happen to the young lady. She cry when the young lady is take away by five big guys. She scaredn and hugs the baby tightly in her arms. She turn away and follow the track in cave to start her new life with the baby.