Nine; Beach

Magical Love

After a long ride with Eragon. Nana and Kris landed at Swither Beach to watch sunset. They lean on big rock while waiting for sun to go down. Wind at beach so cold and strong. Nana shiver because cannot stand with the coldness. She rubbed her hand few times. 

"Wear this." Kris handed at she black jacket.

Nana shake her head "No, I'm fine." Nana smile. "You gonna catch cold if you give me your jacket"

"I'm okay with it." he put on his jacket at Nana "You still unfamiliar with this place. I'm scared you gonna catch cold later. I'm always came here, so its not a big problem to me" he smile.

Nana nodded but at the same time she blushed. Kris to kind at her for the first time we meet. She already feel comfortable with Kris. "Thank you" she said.

"Thank you for this" Nana pointed at black jacket on her body "and Thankyou for today" she smile. 

Kris can feel Nana sincerely smile and suddenly his heart, beats so fast. Kris quickly turn away aand try to change subject "LOOK!!" he shouted and point at the end of sea "The sun going down! You don't want to miss the moment right?" 

"WAHHH! said Nana excitedly "Sunset so beautiful here! I never watch sunset at Earth before. So this my first time." Nana giggle and her eyes stuck at the sun.

"This your first time?" Kris laugh "Hey, people said if you make a wish during sunset, your wish will come true."

"Really? I never heard that. What I know is if you saw shooting star, your wish will come true."

"Haa, at Swither doesn't have shooting star."

"Ohh. Too bad."

"NOW! Let's make a wish together." Kris said and close his eyes. Nana follow what Kris do and wish.

After few minutes of silence Kris open his eyes slowly "So what your wish?" 

Nana open her eyes slowly and smile at Kris "I wish, I will know my power soon and meet my real mom and find my mom children." 

"That's all? Nothing special you wish?"

Nana nodded "I wish but that is my secret. I'm not going to tell you. So what your wish?"

"Its secret! I only have one wish!" Kris smirked.

"Aish! That's unfair. I already told you my wish." Nana pouted.

"Nope. The last one you said secret. So, mine too." 

"Okay. Fine." Nana sighed. Then she look the half sun going down. "Ahh! I remember! Now is the right time." she take out something from her jacket pocket. 

"What's that?" 

"This we call mp3" she show him the dark blue mp3.

"That for what?" he raised his eyebrow.

"You didn't know what mp3 is?"

Kris shake his head and make weird face. "We didn't have those thing here."

"Ahh! Sorry, I forgot you not from Earth." she tapped her head. "Inside this thing have songs. So now is the right time listen to some music while watch sunset." 

Kris still look at Nana with blur face. Then Nana put the left earphone on Kris's ear "Here listen this"

"Woah! What is this!" Kris rolled his eyes because shocked with the sound coming out from the earphone.

"That we call song!" Nana giggle look at Kris who still surprise with that. Then Nana put in right earphone in her ear.

Kris nodded and they enjoy listen the song "Galaxy by Akdong Musician." while watch the sunset.

"So, what you gonna do when you already find your real mom?" ask Kris while listen to the music.

"I don't know. But I already wrote down few questions to ask her. Like, why you give me to other people. Why not you take care of me. Didn't you love me?" Nana smile

Kris nodded then the song change to "Melted by Akdong Musician." They silence for a moment and think about theirself. Suddenly hot tears fall down to her cheek, she quickly wipe her tears before Kris notice she crying. "Its already late. We should back to dorm now." Nana said at Kris who still enjoy listen at the music.

"Oh yeah!. Let's go." Kris said and take out the earphone "This thing freaking awesome! I want listen it again in future." he said while handed back the earphone at Nana.

Nana laugh. Then without she realized, she keep the mp3 in Kris black jacket pocket. She follow Kris back and walk to Eragon. 

While she walking to Eragon, suddenly she feel masive headache like something hit her head with big hammer. Her eyes become grey and can't see anything. She fall down and she can hear Kris nervous deep voice "Hey girl! What happened!" then she didn't heard anything. Everything become black...and she fainted...

 

===========================================================================================================

Nana open her eyes slowly and look around. The room is familiar to her. Its her room. Then she look at lamp table beside her bed and saw a photo that Kris took from her early morning just now. 

Suddenly she remember she going out with Kris today but she fainted at beach. She trying to remember what happened but nothing come to her mind. Few minutes later she remember. Her mom in her dream take a baby from a lady who tremble lean on rock at the beach she going with Kris. But she can't see the lady face. She trying to remember her dream but her head hurts again. "Arggh" Nana rubbed her head. 

Then the door knock loudly "Nana! Nana! Open the door!."

She walk slowly to the door and look at Naeun place. She sleeping. Nana pulled the door and saw three boys standing infront the door with nervous face. Nana smile at them. "There you are! I heard you are sick." ask Sungyeol while hold Nana's shoulder.

"I'm fine." she smile and ask her friends come in her room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun look amazed with Nana room. Its huge and so beautiful! "WOAH!! Your room is better than our room!! ITS AWESOME!!!" BaekYeol shouted. 

Nana quickly close BaekYeol mouth with her small hand "Shh! Naeun is sleeping right now." BaekYeol look at Naeun place and saw she is sleeping like a beauty princess.

Sungyeol and BaekYeol slowly walk to Nana bed and sit on it. "Where have you been? You skip the whole class and you didn't turn up during lunch time." ask Sungyeol with worried face while BaekYeol playing the pillow fight. 

Nana shake her head. "I rest in my room. I just feel unweel today. But now I'm fine" Nana smile and said with cheerful voice. Nana didn't want to tell them that she going out with Kris. She don't want Sungyeol and BaekYeol worried about her. So she keep it as secret. 

Sungyeol nodded "Are you already take your dinner?" Nana shake her head "Not yet. Why not you cook dinner for me?"

"Really? Okay I will cook it for you now." Sungyeol step down from Nana bed. "Let's go to kitchen we going to cook dinner for Nana." he said at BaekYeol who still playing happily like a little kids.

"I want to stay here!" Baekhyun pouted "I WANT TO STAY HERE! THIS ROOM IS AWESOME!" he shouted.

"Are you crazy? This is a girl room! Let's go!" Sungyeol said while pulled Baekhyun collar.

Then Chanyeol refuse to go "I WILL STAY HERE!" he shouted and sit on Nana bed. "I don't want back to our dorm! I will take care of Nana tonight!" he said and folded his hand. 

"Aish this kid!" Sungyeol about to pulled Chanyeol get down from Nana bed, suddenly a thick book flew at Chanyeol head.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" they look at the voice who shouting "I WANT TO SLEEP NOW! IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO, OUT FROM MY ROOM NOW!" Naeun shout and make them scared with her.

"Let's go now!" Sungyeol whisper. BaekYeol nodded and follow Sungyeol out from Nana room. Nana laugh and ask them to go out now before Naeun kill them and follow them from back.

Then they headed to 3rd class dorm kitchen and cook dinner for Nana.

While waiting for the three cook dinner, Nana keep thinking about her weird dream. She want to see the lady face so its will easier for her to find her real mom.

 

--------

Chapter update ^^

Hope you enjoy it. hehehe

Thankyou for read, subscribe and comments.

And also thankyou to my silence readers hihihi. 

Love youuu alll :)