Fourteen; Flashback

Magical Love

Nana weakly enter her room and saw Naeun sitting on couch read a book. She know Naeun will not care if she told Naeun about the accident. She walk to her table and drink a glass of water then sit on her bed. She hardly rubbed her lips. She still can feel and remember how Kris kiss her. Its her first kiss and that boy already took her for first kiss while he already kiss a lot of girl! She rubbed her hair like crazy when think about the situation. 

Then, Naeun throw crystal bandages at Nana's bed. "Use this if you don't want your bruised leave as scars. Lay can just heal you but he can't remove the scars." she walk away and continue read a book. 

Nana frowned look at the crystal bandages. How did Naeun know she was injured? 

"How---how....did you know? Did you read my mind?" 

Naeun closed the book and put it on table. "Yongguk-hyung. He dragged Jongin to center court of school after P.E class and told everyone what he did to you and Kris."

Nana gawked and slapped her forehead. The boys must worried about her now. This room will be chaos later. She sighed, "So why did you give this bandage to me?

You hate me right?" she jumped down from bed.

Naeun walk to Nana and pushed her sit on bed. "Yes, I still hate you but I don't want your bruised leave as scars......." she rolled up her right sleeve and show her wrist ".....like this."

Nana rolled her eyes look at few scars on Naeun's wrist, "Wha--what happened to your hand?" 

She sit next Nana and took one of crystal bandages "I got this scars 5 years ago."

She gently wrap the crystal bandage at Nana's hand "......5 years ago Kim Jongin was my boyfriend and Kris was my bestfriend before I started dating Jongin. Kris was kind and care at me. We always meet at school rooftop after or during class. He in first class while me in second class. Only his siblings, Lay and Myungsoo knew about us."  she smile a bit.

"I started to have feeling at Kris but then, Kim Jongin suddenly confessed his feeling at me infront everyone. I didn't accept his feeling but he keep begging me everyday. He care about me, he said he love me, he always there when I need someone., and I feel protected when with him. At the same time, Kris disappear. I can't found him anywhere. He gone. I asked Myungsoo and Lay but they said Kris didn't let them told me where he go." 

She took another crystal band-aid and put it on Nana's cheek. "So I accept Kim Jongin as my boyfriend. After two months I be Jongin's girlfriend, Kris appear and he didn't talk or look at me. He change a lot. He keep avoid me."

She sighed "The truth revealed when actually Kim Jongin use me to revenge at Kris. Kai's younger sister died because of Kris." Naeun take a deep breathe before continue, "5 years ago......"


Flashback;

"Hey, baby." Kai wrap his arms at Naeun shoulder. 

"Ohh, Hai." she smile and rubbed Kai's arms. 

"I feel like to show you our new special place." he unwrapped his arms and grabbed Naeun's hand.

"Our special place? Where?" she said excitedly. 

"Close your eyes. We will be going there." he plant a peck at Naeun's cheek.

Naeun nodded and close her eyes.

After 3 seconds, "We arrived! Open your eyes, baby" he whisper. 

Naeun open her eyes slowly and saw Kris was tied with rope infront her "Naeun!" he said while struggle to loosen the rope.

"Oppa?" She take a few back step and look at her left side. Kai smriked at her. "Wh--what did you do, oppa?" she asked while her eyes become teary.

He clapped "You should congrats me because my plan went smooth without anyone notice it."

"Wh--what are you talking about?" Naeun look at Kris and walk towards him. She trying to untied the rope "Why are doing this oppa?" she said with shaky voice.

Suddenly Kai pulled her arms "Why you still want to help him? Did you still love him?" he pushed Naeun to wall and pinned her.

"Let me go!" she shouted and pushed Kai's chest with her arms. Kai was pushed to back and Naeun runs to Kris. She struggling untied the rope. Kai grabbed Naeun's arm and pulled her and he pushed Naeun to wall harder than before and pinned her. 

"LET HER GO!" Kris shouted, "Don't hurt her!" 

Kai look at Kris "Aww. That pity boy said 'don't hurt her'" he mocking Kris. He pulled Naeun and make her knee infront Kris, "You love this girl right?" he laughed with evil tone "...its good you love her because I don't love her. I just use her to revenge back at you!" 

Kai knee and brushed Naeun's hair "I want you to see your girl die with your own eyes!" he grabbed Naeun's wrist and bite it. He a bit of Naeun's blood. 

"Let her go, you bastard Kim Jongin!!!" he yelled.

Naeun pushed Kai with her left arm and kicked Kai weakly. Naeun lose a lot of energy. She become more weak because Kai a lot of her blood. Kai release his grip and wipe his lips. "Fuh, her blood taste not bad." Naeun laid down on floor with pale face. Kai stand and walk to Kris "So half of her power is with me! I will become stronger than you Kris!"

Kris kicked his leg to Kai, "What actually you want from me, jerk!" 

"Nothing much. I just want your life become suffer than me. You secude her then you killed her after she really fall in love with you. My life become harder after my sister died." he smriked, "I know you don't care about your siblings but you really care about this girl" he pointed at Naeun. 

"Can't you still forget about the past? I not killed your sister! She die because that what she wanted! I'm trying to save your sister life!" 

"Liar!!!" he yelled. "You lie! I know you killed my sister. Stop making stupid story, jerk!" He grabbed Kris's wrist and bite it. He Kris blood a bit then wipe his lips

"Now, your physical will be weak while me become stronger!" 

Kai walk away from Kris."Now my last stage!" he pulled Naeun to stand "I want you to watch your girl die!"

"Kim Jongin let her go!!!" Kris shouted. Kai ignore him and pinned Naeun at wall.

"Oppa...please...let me go." she sobbing weakly. She pushed Kai with her arms but she have no strength. She trembling. 

Kai closer his face at Naeun and kiss her lips until she out of breath. 

Kris can't stand watch how Kai do violence to Naeun he trying to loosen the rope. Finally the rope loosen. He wrap his bleeding wrist with his torn cloth and and grab athick wood on floor. He throw the wood at Kai back  then he pulled Kai's collar and punched his face few time until Myungsoo and Lay came to that place. 

Naeun who out of breathe fainted on floor.


Nana wipes her tears after heard Naeun past story. "Then what happened to you?"

"I'm coma for 3 days. Since that, my power and physical strength become a bit weak. But I still manage to stay at second class."

"Then...how about Kai? Didn't the school punished him?" 

"Principal sent him to castle jail for 2 years. Principal close this case because he didn't want the student know a lot about this. Plus his son was invovled with this case."

Nana nodded "So, how about you and Kris? Did you still have feeling at Kris"

"Kris and I avoid each other. We didn't talk until now. I have no feeling at him like before. Everything change after that accident. We take our own path and try forgot about the past."

Nana hugged Naeun tightly "I won't hurt you and I will be your friend even you hate me!" Naeun smile and hug her back. Now Nana can see Naeun is actually warm person. She just stuck with her past and didn't trust people around her. 

They released their hug. Then Nana's stomach make a sound "Opps...." she rubbed her tummy ".....I'm hungry" she smile shyly.

"I will make dinner for you because I didn't eat dinner yer." she jumped down from Nana's bed.

"Really? Yayyy. And....."

Naeun cut her "Don't say thankyou. I make dinner for you because I'm hungry not because I care about you." she fold her arms

Nana smile widely. She know Naeun actually care about her but she didn't know how to express it.

Then they heard people shouting at outside of her room. The door is open widely and Chanyeol and Baekyeol running enter her room. "Nana!" they push Naeun to side and hug Nana.

Nana push them slowly and smile at them. 

"Why they hurt our beautiful princess" Chanyeol said dramatically. 

Then Baekhyun pointed at Naeun "You!! what did you do to our princess?!" he walk to Naeun, "Don't you dare to touch her!" 

Naeun slapped Baekhyun's forehead "I didn't do anything to her, loser!" she pushed Baekhyun away and walk away from that place. Baekhyun rubbed his forehead and sit next Nana. 

While Chanyeol "I kill that two jerks because they hurt our princess!" he said dramatically.

Baekhyun jumped down from bed "I will kill them too!!!" he raised his left hand up. 

Naeun smacked their head "Can you guys shut up! Its annoying!" 

Chanyeol rubbed his head then fold his arm "Haa! You jealous right because Nana is our princess." Baekhyun fold his arm too and nodded. 

Naeun gawked look at this two dumb boy who acting like Nana bodyguard. "I'm not jealous! I don't care she your princess or not. But this is my room! Get out  before I throw you out from window!" she pressed her voice.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun gulped and look at each other. They just realized they talk with Naeun, one of their people-you-should-avoid list.

Nana giggle at back and jumped down from bed "I meet you guys at your living room after I eat my dinner." she rubbed their back "Now go back to your dorm before she kill you." she whisper and smile.

BaekYeol nodded and run out from the room. They scared with Naeun glare. They might be killed if they didn't out from the room now and Naeun is one of  their people-you-should-avoid list. 

After they out, Nana follow Naeun to kitchen to eat their dinner. "Why not you try be friend with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sungyeol?"

Naeun rolled her eyes. "The three weird boys?" She shake head "No. I will not friend with them. They like to gossip around."

Nana giggle "Yeah, they like gossip but they really kind and funny especially the giant and dwarf"

Naeun crossed her arms and shake her head few times. She didn't want to be their friend because they look really weird at Naeun eyes. Nana just laughed look at Naeun reaction when talk about the boys.

Naeun try to change topic while eat their dinner "So, what is your power?"

Nana shake her head "I don't you my mom didn't told me."

"I heard you get your power from your mom. Did you bite and her blood to transfer power?"

Nana rolled her eyes, "Of course not! Eww... I didn't do such thing. She just hold my both hand and close her eyes. Then few minutes later she said her power at me but didn't told me what her power." she pouted, "She want me to find it myself."

Naeun nodded.

"How about you? What your power?"

"Vision projection. I'm able to make people see what I want them to see. If I want you to see jungle, you will see it...." she stare Nana's eyes "......what did you see now?"

Nana look around her, "I can't see anything?" she raised her eyebrow.

"What? You can't see anything?" she rolled her eyes.

Nana nodded.

"Its impossible." she sighed "Maybe my power is a bit weak today. Its okay. Let's continue eat our dinner" 

Nana nodded. Then they continue eating and talk about their life. Nana realized, this her first long conversation with Naeun since her first day. Actually Naeun is nice and warm person just she not friendly and didn't know how to treat people nice. She lonely and alone at inside.

 

----------

Chapter update ^^

Today will be double update. 

Now the past revealed hihihi. 

Tournament dayyyy is coming uppp ^^